Linzi Wood Life Coach & NLP Practitioner
07884 970 502
- I am a fully qualified Life Coach and NLP Practitioner. Which means...
- My Coaching is a short-term burst of positive, practical support which enables you to achieve fundamental change or it might be a longer-term development goal.
- If you have felt stress or overwhelm, then ask yourself: Is now the time to move on from that place of uncertainty? I focus on you and search with you to find a new way forward with renewed empowerment.
- With over 30 years business experience, I understand the pressures and anxieties that can affect progress but also know how good it feels when excitement is the norm. If you are feeling a little lost or isolated in your business or need help to discover your work/life balance or to get the feeling back that makes you want to jump out of bed every day, then my positivity and support will get you back there. However, my approach is not with the business, it's with the person leading the business and how I can support you in the excitement of living a meaningful life and an exciting business.
- Many of my clients have experienced family and relationship concerns which benefit massively from the coaching experience. Allowing yourself to relook at situations and explore values and beliefs enables you to make decisions from a more resourceful place.
- Maybe events from the past are preventing you from feeling happy and fulfilled, then it is important to find meaning in order to reconcile in whatever way and move on.
- We will focus on solutions, not problems and look to how you can live with peace and joy, the way we are meant to.
- You will choose me as your coach, not because of what I do as a coach but more, who I am as a coach.
Coaching isn't therapy, it helps you to help yourself, objectively.
I would love to hear from you so send me an email or give me a call and let's get started.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications:
- Fully accredited Level 5 Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP - involving a 538-hour programme of study
- Member of National Council of Psychotherapists
- Fully insured
Here is what my some of my clients have said.....
- When I considered coaching and first met Linzi she was very professional and had great listening skills, I just knew we could work together. Life coaching has helped me with different areas of my life, business, relationships and childhood. Every session is different and very productive. Coaching is amazing and it always builds my belief, not only in me and my abilities but in pushing me to go further in my life, in fact, in anything I choose. Linzi always has time to share my news and listens with her heart. I am so grateful to call her my coach and friend and really appreciate Linzi in my life as it just goes from strength to strength.
- Atef, AK Fitness, Bramhall
- Is Life Coaching, Counselling? Having had blocks of counselling during my life, I was intrigued to discover how Life Coaching differs. One main difference is the belief that happiness comes from living by one's own core values. Teasing out those values, with the help of a non-judgemental Life Coach, is more difficult than one might expect. Another major difference is that counselling explores one's past to discover how one has reached where one is today. Coaching takes the starting point as TODAY, and whilst acknowledging the past, focusses on today and going forward from today. Looking at aims and goals going forward - drawing a pathway, or in my case, I chose a ladder. I needed help in drawing my ladder, defining the rungs and then climbing them! Was it easy or difficult to climb the rungs? Both - but by taking control, I made it happen (I'm not at the top yet!) - but this has only been possible through the continuing enlightenment of Linzi's Life Coaching!
- SS, Chester
- "Linzi's life coaching helped me appreciate my strengths which in turn has given me a much more positive outlook. Her coaching has also given me valuable tools to approach life's challenges in a more empowered way. Thanks so much Linzi"
- Jenny, Chester
- "Life coaching with Linzi has been brilliant. When you're doing it you feel a million dollars. It leaves a mark on you though, that lasts a long time. It changes you. The things you always needed to do, act on, get around to doing - you somehow become empowered to do. It/they may have always been staring you in the face, but without that support, kindness and nurturing inspiration.... you may never have got around to doing them. It's powerful, the techniques are strengthening, enlightened and up to the minute. Linzi once said that one day, everyone will have a coach. I'd like to say that I'd agree with that, and add that that coach should be Linzi."
- AJ (Arjuna Ranatunga), Bramhall.
- "Going to see Linzi was one of the best decisions I have made. From the moment I met her I felt at ease and confident that she had my best interests at heart. Linzi taught me how to change my way of thinking, events had happened, however, the outcome of how they made me feel was up to me. She helped me look at those events and turn what I had been looking at in a negative way into a positive one. It sounds simple but without Linzi's coaching and belief in me, I wouldn't have been able to achieve that. I would have no hesitation in recommending Linzi. Very professional, personable and a genuinely lovely lady."
- AM, South Manchester
- "Looking back to when I first contacted Linzi it's clear (now) that my confidence was at an all-time low, I was emotionally confused, and beginning to suffer from panic attacks. Right from the very first session, Linzi guided me towards rediscovering my (almost forgotten) strengths and qualities, and after just a few sessions my confidence was ignited. I am now planning confidently for the future again. I cannot thank Linzi enough for her help and I would unconditionally recommend her to anyone in need of Life Coaching. Linzi really loves Life coaching and that is clearly why she is so talented at it."
- Simon Douglas, Heaton Moor
- I started seeing Linzi in order to help me work through some challenges I was having with writing a paper. I was experiencing serious writer's block, brought about by some anxieties about the quality of my writing but also made more difficult because of a memory impairment. Linzi helped me identify the different elements of the tasks that were to be done and used a series of techniques (some psychological, some technical) to help me tackle the project. Alongside her enthusiasm and confidence, her expertise helped me tackle something that I had lost all confidence in. I honestly don’t think I could have done this without her expertise. As a result of her support, I will continue to work with her to build on this success. Every person should have a Linzi – frankly, I’m wondering how I managed all this time without her!
- Kirsty, Marple
- I guess the fact you are looking on websites such as this means there is something going on in your life you need to make sense of. Well, I can certainly say you’ve come to the right place! Having tried other possible solutions in my life, such as CBT for example, I kept a very open mind. Linzi not only helped me identify the key areas, she also helped me understand them in a way I couldn’t have realised or appreciated. I quickly learnt from this point it was then possible to talk about how we start to put fixes in places. Linzi is a very sociable person and chatting away the hours with her was the easiest thing I could ever do. She is extremely professional in all she does and her ability to identify the trigger points and help you understand them is clearly a sign of her talent in this field. Really can’t say enough about her and how she helped me look at things for what they truly are. I hope my comments help you make the right decision, I certainly did. Regards, Gary, from Manchester.
- A fantastic life coach....Linzi Wood can help you turn your whole life around, whether you are struggling with life's issues in general, unsure about a change of career or anything you are finding difficult to deal with on your own personal journey. ...Although Linzi can't change who you are, you can! ..She can help you to see those choices that can be made by changing your thought process in helping you choose and make the right decisions moving forward with a more positive approach to life and most of all having self-belief in yourself. By taking those little life-changing steps one at a time to succeed along the way..... Linzi really can help you achieve this. Linzi is extremely professional & completely confidential. She is caring, shows great empathy, listens and does not judge. Linzi is extremely good at her job and Passionate in what she does and believes in you as an individual.... So If anyone is struggling out there, then please don't do it alone. ..I can thoroughly recommend Linzi Wood to help you see the positives in life and the small changes one step at a time, towards a more positive and life-changing way forward helping you change your life forever. You have to want it yourself and if you are now at that crossroad and don't know which path to take, then do give Linzi a call and let her help you to make those changes yourself to a better more positive structured way forward to a more harmonious way of life. ...I know only too well. I speak from my own personal experience and how Linzi helped me turn my life around to a much better and happier one and at a level that I can now cope with comfortably and I myself in a much better place in my life.
- Les Denton, Cheadle Hulme
- I didn’t really know what to expect from my time with Linzi, but had an open mind and a feeling that it would be worthwhile talking to someone about a few areas of my life that I felt could be better, or more to the point, if I changed my way of thinking or approach to these areas would it be better? I just didn’t know how to do it on my own. Linzi is a warm, caring person and immediately makes you feel at ease. The sessions we had made me think about my values and what I hold dear and what is important to me. It has really helped me focus in on my actions and I’m feeling really positive about making some beneficial changes, personally and in my business. These things aren’t major life overhauls, but simple and manageable. However, I know that they will make a big difference in my life and make me feel better overall.I hope Linzi is a part of my life going forward, I believe that if I ever feel “stuck” again she’d be able to help put me on the right path! I’d say to anyone considering making some life changes, big or small, talk to Linzi.
- Angela Bamforth, Cheadle Hulme
It can be debilitating to feel anxious. It can affect so many parts of our lives but instead of avoiding the feelings, is it time to face them and understand them?. Through conversation, we would find out what is the cause rather than focusing on the fear itself. Don't do what you have always done, by avoiding it or denying it, try something different and take a step in your new direction. By exploring an objective view, coaching allows you see for yourself what things can mean. With NLP too, coaching can help reframe those unhelpful thoughts.
Relationships should enhance our life experience. Sometimes, we can forget what that relationship was all about when the responsibilities of everyday life take their toll. Through conversation, coaching can enable you to find out what it is that you want from yours
Is your business or your job not what you hoped? Do you feel not in control and it's all one big to-do list and daily grind? Let's look again at what it is meant to be. Coaching will enable you to get a better view of what is going on and explore ways to make lasting change.
When that curser is blinking at you and there is only a short time to get a project written, the pressure can often take away your creative thinking. By going through the process and helping to get things clear again, it allows you to get on with the creative stuff.
Some of my Life Experiences
- 30 years in business
- Having spent 18 years with my own successful business and 10 years prior to that as a director in another I am no stranger to what good business looks like. I am fully conversant with the leadership paradigms, personnel, processes and can enable you to focus on what is right for you.
- Management and leadership are completely different and people are always the most precious asset. It can sometimes help to take an objective view to perceive situations from various angles and achieve win-win.
- Production control/Sales
- When productivity demands increase and deadlines get shorter it can make for a highly pressured environment. Re-look at your priorities and how that works for you.
- Flow, communication, information, feedback
- I am completely at home in the sales and customer service environment
- I loved my 4 years as a part-time complex carer and understand the challenges and need for both physical and emotional support
- As a family, we are aiming to achieve child sponsorship for 300 disabled children at a wonderful school in Mombasa, Kenya and love spending time there.
- Having spent the best part of 5 years having IVF before we were blessed with a little boy, I am quite aware of the demands that process can have and the feelings it can bring.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Free initial consultation. This enables us to get to know each other, to understand what you would like from coaching and for you to get a clear picture of how coaching can help,
£75 per session - this could be a brainstorm session or to reset an anchor.
£180 for 3 sessions - three sessions is usual at first to really get to a better place.
INTEGRITY is at the centre of my coaching
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available weekdays and some evenings and weekends.