Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
- Feeling stuck in your life?
- Flat in your career?
- Asking yourself, ‘where the heck am I going?’
I help brilliant midlife people unlock their potential on a Walk and Talk in nature. Life coaching and career coaching outdoors for a fresh perspective.
Imagine space outdoors, lush greenery, no distractions from work or home. As you walk, your thoughts start to click and make sense. You're solving that problem - or making progress at least.
That's what walk and talk coaching with me can look and feel like.
Time and space to think properly, walking side by side with a non-judgemental and objective 'outsider'. Steps turn into exciting plans.
I coach outdoors (online/by phone if we're in separate locations or in poor weather), because I noticed this is where I have my best thinking. You might recognise this in yourself, too.
This is how I could help you;
- Recognise who you are; your unique, brilliant strengths, skills and personality to bring out your best
- Identify your purpose in life – what are you here to do? And how to make it happen
- Help you feel centred and confident in your decision-making and choices, through clarifying your values and principles in life
- Work out 'do I stay or do I go?' in your career or job - identifying the opportunities that align to your best self
- Work out 'what else' in your career or life; the possibilities and potential
What might also happen in our sessions..;
- Cultivate a growth mindset and healthy outlook
- Recognise ALL the good you already have in you
- Strengthen your buried confidence
- Identify and challenge unhelpful ways of thinking that are hindering your progress
And undoubtedly a whole lot more because in our work together, you'll lead - from the subject to the physical walking route.
How I work
- in person and outdoors on a Walk and Talk in South London
- by phone
I co-run Pause Outdoors; group life coaching events for midlife women in Beckenham Place Park. More here: https://pauseoutdoors.co.uk/
Workplaces and organisations
Unlock your employees' potential outdoors away from the distractions. When we slow down in nature, we think better; we access parts of the brain that unlock creativity and intuition and get to the heart of the matter.
My background is HR - I get organisational challenges. Contact me to find out more.
Book your free call via my website or here in the Life Coach Directory.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching)
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Trauma-informed Coaching
- Mental Health First Aider
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Regular supervision
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
One to one coaching in person, online. by phone:
- pay as you go - minimum of 3 sessions
- programme of 6 or more
Group life coaching outdoors: fees vary. Check my group coaching website: https://pauseoutdoors.co.uk/
When I work
For up to date working hours, please check my Google profile or contact me.
I also offer Group Life Coaching outdoors; Pause Outdoors; https://pauseoutdoors.co.uk/