Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
My name is Jamie and I am a Certified Men's Coach
I coach men who are at a turning point in life... It's time to find your way home to what's really important, and if you are reading this, then I guess this is the moment.
For 15 years I've been connected to this work, walking my own path and helping men connect to what really matters.
Things I often work on with men.
- Overwhelm and a sense of feeling lost.
- Re-discovering what really matters to you.
- Motivation and self-belief, boosting your self-worth.
- Resolving negative inner critic voices that hold you back.
- Create new practices & habits around work/life balance.
How do I do this?
- For the whole journey, I have your back, I'm 100% invested in you.
- We'll build trust & create safety so that you can lean fully into the process.
- With courage, honesty, and vulnerability as the foundations, we can dive deep into creating a powerful new story for your life.
Outcomes from coaching with me
- Feel lighter & more in control of where you are heading with your life.
- New tools to help you break old & create new behaviors to support living a fulfilling life.
- Untangle where you are at, through to a place of clarity.
- A new healthy relationship with your inner saboteur voices.
- Breath new perspectives into your current situation.
- Become a better communicator with family & friends.
- Create a road map that will sustain you after coaching.
- I'm also an imperfect man like you, & I am constantly learning for myself.
- I'm committed to my own personal growth & mental health wellbeing.
- It's my mission to create an army of courageous, vulnerable, conscious men.
- I'm CPCC Certified & trained with CTI, a globally respected coaching school.
- When we work together, I am committed to your transformation 100%.
Working with me
From my experience, I have found that 3 months really gets to the heart of your journey and allows time to integrate the learning, long enough to create lasting change, and short enough to inspire transformation.
Each month looks like this.
2 x one to one sessions - Fortnightly
This is where we create change. Each session is 60 minutes on zoom.
Full access to all of my coaching tools and recordings
To embed the work from our sessions and give you an impactful daily practice.
1 x 30-minute check-in call each month
For those times when you just need perspective and support.
Audio recording of each session emailed after the call
These are useful to have as a recap during the time between calls.
24/7 WhatsApp Support Monday to Friday
Stay in touch and share what's going on for you. Celebrate or ask for live coaching around anything that's going on for you.
Total investment - £295 per month or £850 upfront
Mike - "Jamie really gets my world, he makes you discover new perspectives of yourself, learning new resources I didn't know I had? ...he had my back through the whole journey as I have never experienced before"
Jason - "When I come off the calls with Jamie I feel lighter, more energized, and full of possibility! He really has a way of connecting to something deep in me...."
Matt - "The ease in which I can talk to Jamie, and he will listen so deeply and intently, whilst holding our agenda is just magical"
Other Men's Stuff I do...
Safe Harbour Podcast - I co-produce a men's podcast called Safe Harbour where we discuss topics such as addiction, why don't men talk, how to listen well...
Safe Harbour Circles - I co-facilitated men's online sharing circles.
Established Men's Group - I'm part of an established intimate men's group that has been meeting for several years sharing around a fire with deep inquiry, what is most challenging for us as men right now.
IAM Program - (Integrated Adult Man) I am part of the IAM program run by Ken Mossman in the US, a men's program that works with all aspects of men's work.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCC Certified Co-active Coach training with CTI
- I completed the year long CTI Leadership Program
Journeys that have shaped my life
- I've completed The Journey Program - Embercome
- I've completed The Hoffman Process
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Positive Intelligence - I am trained in the Positive Intelligence mental fitness program and offer this to my clients. It works to re-program your negative thought patterns (saboteurs) through mindfulness and an app-based daily practice.
I offer this as an additional extra to support any client who wishes to embark on the 6-week app-based program. Positive Intelligence charges $995 for this. As a certified PQ Coach, I offer it to my clients at a reduced £495 for the whole package.
This is a great support to run alongside your coaching journey. It uncovers lots of the inner critic voices and gives daily strategies and tools to overcome them.
Up to £90.00
Free initial online session
£195 per month - 3 & 6 Month Journey's of fortnightly calls.
When I work