Coaching and NLP Courses and Training Organisations
If you are looking to explore a career as a professional coach or NLP practitioner, the first thing you should do is to research what training will enable you to qualify. If you are planning to take on clients and charge for your services, it is important that you are sufficiently qualified and insured. This is to protect both your clients and yourself.
When it comes to choosing a coaching or NLP course, understanding which qualifications are recognised within the UK and the industry standard is advantageous. Keep reading for some tips on what to look for in a training course/organisation.
Coaching and NLP training courses and organisations - what to look for
There are a lot of coaching and NLP training organisations are out there - you may find this overwhelming. However, asking these questions when researching can help:
- What qualification will I receive after completing the course?
- Can I practise coaching or NLP with this qualification?
- Is this qualification recognised in the UK?
- Does this school offer any further qualifications?
- Can I get insurance with this qualification?
- Is the course/organisation accredited by a professional body? (Coaching and NLP courses do not have to be accredited, but it can add credence to the qualification.)
- What size are the classes? What is the learning environment like?
- What approaches are taught? Is this one that I want to learn?
- How experienced are the trainers?
- Does the organisation offer ongoing support?
- Does the training course or organisation have any testimonials?
Many training organisations will have this information available on their website. If you cannot find this information or are unsure, contact the training organisation to ask for more information.
We have affiliated with a number of training organisations that offer qualifications that we accept. This is not an exhaustive list and we do encourage you to do your own research.
A final note
If you opt to train with one of our affiliate organisations, we strongly recommend that you independently check that their courses/outcomes meet your needs and expectations prior to starting your training, as we will not be held responsible for any information provided by our affiliates.
Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our policy is adhered to, Life Coach Directory is not intended as a website for verifying the qualifications, abilities, credentials or professionalism of any training organisation listed and is not responsible for any Training Affiliate listed in the directory. Although we see they supply a relevant qualification that we can accept, a listing with us does not mean that Life Coach Directory endorses or accredits that qualification or organisation.
Life Coach Directory does not warrant or represent that the directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Life Coach Directory disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for particular purpose. Please read our terms and conditions for further information.