Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
With 15 years experience coaching and mentoring adults and young people, and a masters degree in applied positive psychology and coaching psychology, I can help you take control of your personal development and set and achieve personal and professional goals and targets.
Whether you are looking to improve your leadership skills, change career, overcome performance anxiety or build self confidence and self-esteem, at work, at home or at school, I can help.
I have helped my adult clients:
- Build self-esteem and confidence.
- Find their purpose and passion and get on the right career path.
- Improve their leadership skills and become better leaders and managers.
- Reduce worries, anxiety and stress and improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Develop the motivation and energy to take control of their life.
- Free themselves from fear and self-doubt and overcome imposter thoughts and people pleaser conditioning.
- Evaluate their lives as a whole and re-engage with mind, body and soul.
I am also a qualified teacher and experienced Youth Coach, coaching young people aged 8 to 18. Through regular youth coaching sessions, I have helped my young clients and their families:
- Re-build self confidence and self-esteem, so they no longer feel like they have to change who they are to fit in.
- Increase self-awareness and acceptance, so they know their strengths and skills.
- Overcome mild anxiety and worries at school and use practical strategies to challenge negative thoughts and mindset.
- Build resilience to life's ups and downs and develop strategies to boost wellbeing.
- Understand how to create and recognise positive relationships.
- Learn how thoughts are linked to emotions and behaviours and how to recognise and challenge negative thoughts.
Why pick me?
In addition to over 15 years' experience coaching and mentoring, I achieved a First in my Master's degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (MAPPCP) at UEL. Through my degree I am experienced in several research-based coaching approaches, as well as advanced coaching of individuals and groups in personal and professional capacities.
As a Positive Psychology Coach, I offer a wide range of cutting-edge interventions and techniques to enable my clients to reach their goals faster and improve their mental and physical health and wellbeing.
As Buddha said, "Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think."
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (First Class)
- 15 years' experience mentoring and coaching
- 500+ hours mentoring and coaching
- 17 years' experience teaching
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- Member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Mental Health First Aider
- I-ACT Manager
- Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
In addition to that listed above I also offer coaching, mentoring and training in the following areas:
- Building a Positive and Resilient Workplace Culture
- Leadership in Education
From £125.00 to £1,590.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Fees for adult coaching sessions start at £175 per hour for pay as you go, or sign up to one of my signature packages for savings:
- Rapid Impact - 6 Week Coaching 'Bootcamp' £990
- Time For Change - 3 Month Coaching Package £250/Mo
- Mastermind Your Life - 6 Month Coaching Package £275/Mo
Fees for youth coaching sessions start at £240 for three 45 minute sessions, or £450 for 6 sessions.
I also offer professional development training sessions for businesses and schools, focusing on workplace culture and employee and leadership wellbeing and development.
For more information please check out my website www.keystonecoaching.co.uk or email me
Please get in touch for your free no obligation 20-minute discovery consultation. This is essentially a phone/zoom consultation where we both find out more about each other. You are then able to decide whether I am the right coach for you.
To find out more and book a free initial consultation, call or text me now on 07786 568059.
When I work
Mon 09:00 - 17:00
Tue 10:00 - 20:00
Wed 09:00 - 20:00
Thu 10:00 - 20:00
Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Sat 10:00 - 13:00 (on request)
"If you're looking for a coach, look no further than Tamara. I have never cried, laughed and felt more clear on my goals than when working with her. Her coaching process is such an enlightening experience that it feels like one continuous "Ah ha!" moment that you never want to stop.
Tamara makes you feel comfortable from the beginning, which allows you to go deep into what you want and where you want to go.
I cannot recommend her enough, and even as I write this I am excited for you to experience coaching by Tamara."
"Tamara helped me do things that are important, in a fun way. I liked it because she is always nice to me and we do fun things together."
Coco (Age 8)
"Tamara worked with our 7yr old following a period of poor mental health following ongoing bullying. Our daughter was struggling to manage some very big feelings and Tamara gently coached her through techniques that she could put into practice on her own and helped her to think positively about herself and her future. Our daughter enjoyed her sessions which were playful and engaging, and as parents, we felt so thankful to have someone who really understood our child and what she was going through. I couldn’t recommend Tamara more highly."
"I had Tamara help me with the start up of my business at the beginning of the year, and I found coaching a great way to keep me focused and on the right track. During our sessions Tamara was extremely supportive, encouraging and gave me the confidence to achieve my goals."
Kelly White, Olive Tree Wellbeing