I'm experienced in helping young people to improve their mindset, habits & lifestyle. I do this through helping to shift paradigms to put them into a resourceful state so they are able to respond skilfully to life's challenges. We gain clarity on what it is they want to do with their lives and how they can make an impact in the world.
Your lifestyle should set you up for success. Together we will look at ways we can make small changes and build habits as stepping stones to get you where you want to be. I believe it’s important to start small and build up. We will focus on one of two things start with and build momentum, this is how all meaningful things in life are achieved. To assist this we will put in place empowering routines to make growth & wellbeing an automated habit.
Many us live a very limited life and mindset to match this. I believe in a growth mindset and will help you see what is possible in your life. Through taking a step back and using purposeful questions will allow us to see the bigger picture and overcome your own limiting beliefs. Through this practice you will begin to see obstacles and challenges in life as opportunities for growth. We will draw upon ancient wisdom and lessons and apply them to modern day living.
Through using active listening and thought provoking, questions to dig deep inside yourself to find the answers and uncover your potential. We will also use a range Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) tools to help develop your confidence and mindset. We will gain clarity on your goals to leave you feeling motivated and inspired.
We will use several psychological tools to help you gain clarity on your life purpose finding that sweet spot of what you are good at and how you can use this in service of others. This is how you create your life mission and in my humble opinion this is the most important thing we can do, we are here to thrive and not merely stumble our way through life like it's some sort of punishment.
I believe in enjoying the journey and not just the destination. This journey will be unique to you, fun and engaging. We will allow time for reflection and to check in on your progress. This is a fundamental aspect of my coaching sessions which clients really do engage with and enjoy.
Sports performance coach
I have experience working with children and adults in a sports setting to improve overall performance.
I am able to use relevant NLP techniques in a sports setting to;
- Set suitable process and outcome goals
- Identify what might be holding an athlete back and what blocks they might have
- Assist athletes with getting into the right mindset prior to
- Redefine “Failures” as feedback and how we can use this to improve performance
How can I help?
- Improved self-confidence
- Getting into the optimum state & mindset before an event.
- Highlighting Small lifestyle changes that make the difference
- Increased resilience
- Lasting motivation
- Improved, focused training
My values & beliefs
- Personal development
- Self discipline
What I can help with?
- Getting clear on your life purpose, why you are here and how you can serve.
- Connecting the dots between what you are good at, what you enjoy what you can get paid for and how you can contribute to others.
- Setting and smashing your goals
- Developing a growth not fixed mindset
- Improving your life work balance
- Improving performance in sport
- Creating an empowering, lasting morning routine and productive evening routine
- Putting into place good habits to improve all areas of your life
- Teaching you empowering tools to use in areas of your life
- Lowering stress levels
- Improving relationship with yourself and others
- Increasing your self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Listening to and developing your intuition
- Living a more joyful and carefree life
- Making positive changes to your lifestyle
- Changing how you frame your outlook of life and challenges
- Becoming more decisive when needed
- Finding solutions and making decisions quickly & effectively
I have a range of clients I have worked with who after even a couple of sessions have noticed they:
- Are living more joyfully
- Have a more positive outlook on life
- Have increased levels of self awareness
- Feel Inspired
- Improved performance in sport
- Are happier
- Feel more fulfilled
- Have lower stress levels
- Are more in tune with their intuition
- Have increase confidence and self esteem
- Clearer on what their purpose in life is
- Have better habits and changes
To get started contact me or visit my website and book in the first session for free. This allows us to get clear on where you are and where you want to go and how I can support you with this.
Typically sessions will take place on a fortnightly or monthly basis to really allow what we discuss to sink in and to complete action steps in-between sessions. I am happy to put together a bespoke package suited to your needs and requirements.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 10 years running a football coaching franchise
- Qualified Life Coach
- NLP practitioner
- Life purpose coaching diploma
- BA Hons in Sport Development
- Mental Health first aider
- Youth Mental Health first aider
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Experience leading meditations
- FA level 2 qualified coach
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Sport performance
- Life purpose
- Personal development
£50.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
*First coaching call free*
I offer bespoke packages to clients, to suit their needs and requirements which have been listed below. I suggest fortnightly sessions as this is a perfect time to complete action steps and notice progress in-between calls
- Fortnightly (most popular)
- Yearly check in call
Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 11am
Please go to my website to check my availability and book yourself in
Coaching calls to be conducted via zoom or Google meet,
We will discuss the frequency of the calls on your discovery session, sessions can be booked weekly, fortnightly, monthly or ad-hoc. Prior to each session i'll send you my unique coaching call form. This will provide a clear structure so we know exactly what it is you want to focus on and get out of the call.
I will take on going notes in our sessions to ensure nothing is missed. These will be shared with you and we will review them together each session looking for key insights and ideas. These will be stored safely and securely electronically and not shared or discussed with anyone else, and calls will be done securely using passwords and protection where required.
Sessions will last at least 1 hour, if we are in flow and I am able, I will not be clock watching. After each call we will set action steps to accelerate your growth and development.
I'll send check in messages and sometimes organise quick accountability calls to keep you on track these will be included in your package with me. Reflection work will also be used highlight your personal growth and how far you have come.
For sports coaching we will decide upon a location in which this will be conducted. Tailored coaching call forms will be sent before each session.