Hi Joe Roe here!
A warm welcome to Joe Roe Coaching.
Being a passionate Certified & Accredited Life Coach & NLP Practitioner, I also specialise in Coaching all aspects of Mental Health Wellness & Bipolar. Coaching you as a unique person on your own life journey, rather than any Mental Health labels.
- Are you ready to make positive changes, to enhance yourself and your life?
- Do you want to achieve your own personal positive goals and aspirations?
- Would you like to unlock and discover your true potential?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then Life Coaching is for you!
Personal Life Coaching will support your unique journey, each session tailored specifically for you, so you can overcome any blocks and achieve your own personal positive goals and aspirations, in order to live a full authentic life of purpose.
With relaxing coaching sessions that will free your mind, to allow clear positive thinking about how you can make changes now.
You will be welcomed with a calm, kind and encouraging approach. Stepping into your shoes to truly start to understand you as a person. Being fully engaged and removing judgement, so that you can talk openly and freely, in confidence.
Successful outcomes of my resourceful Coaching Clients
- In control of anxiety and panic attacks
- Overcoming phobias
- Improved sleep
- Positively facing redundancy and gaining dream job
- Sorting out finances
- Gaining promotion to a Manager role
- Removing the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Simplify achievable goals
- Re-evaluate and priorities what is important in life and areas to work on
- Healthy life style plan's - including weight gain from side-effects of medication
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Better work life balance, to spend time focused on what is important
- Positive, comfortable and confident in own skin, as part of body image
- Improved work and personal relationships
- Empowering own shift in mind, to achieve anything
- Motivate and encourage self by taking ownership and acting on goals
- Excel at own time management
- Getting to live, rather than attend
- Removing self-limiting beliefs to achieve goals
- Increased self-worth, confidence and becoming a better version of own self
- Finding authentic self
- Removing any habits & overcoming addictions
- Conflict resolution
- Calm nerves such as at interviews
- Realising own dreams and following these dreams to become a reality
Just a handful of feedback from my amazing Coaching Clients
"Joe has helped me overcome redundancy, I've create an impressive cv, sorted out my finances and gained my dream job. I spend more time now with the people who mean the most to me and focus my attention on what is important to me. I have also realised a few things about myself and how I can be a better me. The best thing is, I came to the conclusions all by myself! Joe helps me see the obvious and with her help I get to live, rather than just attend. Thanks heaps for everything you have done for me." Amy - East Midlands
"Whilst I knew that my sessions with Joe would be helpful, I did not expect them to have the profound impact that they did. Joe's calm and encouraging approach made it easy for me to reflect on my goals and aspirations and to take an objective stance in recognising any hurdles and barriers to achieving my goals. Joe worked with me to 'anchor' and 'bottle' my chosen state, so I can access this at anytime, as if motivation and encouragement are on tap! Joe has the ability to make a person feel comfortable, relaxed, engaged and open to really utilising the session for great personal gain. Joe tailors each session for me, whilst also being flexible to my needs on the day of the session. Her kind and empathetic approach does not fail to make an impact and I am very grateful for all the encouragement, support and assistance that Joe gave to me" Rachel - Farnsfield
"I have suffered from anxiety for over 5 years and after just 3 sessions with Joe, my life has positively changed! I went to a party yesterday with friends and I was the most relaxed and confident I've felt in years!! I have Joe to thank for that. I was talking to a lady who suffers with anxiety and I've 100% recommended her to Joe" Jane - Mansfield
"I went to see Joe for some coaching. What can I say...wow! What a shift in mindset. I felt empowered that 'I' can do whatever I set my mind to. We used a technique that has cured my fear of needles over-night. I have always feared injections, from as long as I can remember. After having a session with Joe, the next day within my role as a support worker, I had to attend a doctor's appointment with the lady I care for - FOR A BLOOD TEST!! horror, I initially thought!! So, I decided to try out the technique we had done together and instantly the positive feeling I had felt whilst doing the session with Joe was back. I watched the whole blood test, from start to finish and didn't even feel slightly faint. One word Joe - Fantastic!! Thank you so much for the experience, and I wish you well in succeeding to assist others to achieve extraordinary things" Natasha - Chesterfield
"My recent life coaching sessions with Joe have resulted in a clear vision for the future and have helped me to put things into perspective. Joe is very friendly, warm and approachable and listens attentively which in turn makes for a very relaxing atmosphere in which to talk openly. The structure of the sessions were really meaningful and have helped me realise my goals and values for the future. I can say it has been a truly positive and enjoyable experience. I have taken something away from each individual session to implement in my job and also my personal life. It has given me inspiration and lots of ideas on how to get the most out of my time at work and how to put these ideas into practice within my new Managerial role. Will certainly be pursuing more sessions in the future and I would gladly recommend Joe to anybody for Life Coaching. Thankyou Joe." Karen – Sheffield - South Yorkshire
Training, qualifications & experience
- Offering 1:2:1 & Workshops
- Certified Performance Coaching Diploma with Neuro Linguist Programming (NLP) - Accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP) -538 hours programme of study
- Certified NLP Practitioner - Accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP)
- Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists Joanne Claire Roe (MNCP) & Network Member of the Guild of Coaching & NLP
- Specialist Coach Trainer - Training, Coaching & Supervising Developing Coaches through Graduating their Coaching Diploma
- Co-creator of a 10 hour e-learning Mental Health Programme, to support other Coaches Continual Professional Development (CPD)- collaborating with Simply Changing Founder Louise Trevatt - further details http://www.simplychanging.co.uk/cpd-short-courses/working-with-mental-illness-through-coaching-and-nlp
- Full Enhanced DBS Certificate clearance and full Insurance cover
- Qualified Institute of Customer Service (ICS) Coach, coaching across Nottinghamshire, developing people to successfully achieve recognised ICS Qualifications
- Qualified ICS Innovations Award
- 12 years experience as a Customer Service Manager within the Public Sector, developing and coaching motivated teams to deliver excellent customer service standards and achieve KPIs & SLAs
- Communication Skills - City & Guilds & Customer Service - NVQ Level 2
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Executive coaching
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
- Staff coaching
- Work/life balance
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Mental Health, Mental Wellness and Mental Illness - Anxiety, Addiction, Bipolar, Panic Attacks, PTSD, Phobias, Eating Disorders, Schizophrenia, Stress, OCD.....
In addition - Myalgic Encephalomyelitis ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS & Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome PVFS
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - CPD E-learning - working with mental health through coaching and NLP
- Ongoing - Because you're worth it! Increase your self worth, self belief and self confidence
- Ongoing - Ultimate mental wellness balance workshop - "Time to balance”
- Ongoing - The ultimate balance coaching workshop
Initial Discovery Session
This session is to ensure you are at ease with coaching and coaching together is right for each other. This will give you the opportunity to explore any questions you may have around coaching. This will allow me understand you a little more, so that if you chose to go with coaching, your future sessions will be tailored specifically for you.
- FREE of charge for 30 minutes via Skype or Telephone
- £15 for 30 minutes at The Lotus Therapy Centre (to support covering minimal costs). This is at a beautiful, relaxing and safe environment, located North Nottinghamshire
If you decide to move forward with coaching!
Coaching Session Fees
- Please simply get in touch for a quote
Coaching Session Choices
- Face to Face at The Lotus Therapy Centre/Skype/Telephone/Email
- Out of hour sessions available
- Location accessible via public transport
- If you would prefer your initial or future sessions at a public venue of your choice, please feel free to get in touch to arrange this (and to gain a quote to cover any additional costs)
- You can also choose to have a blend of any of the above methods of sessions, the choice is yours!
Please do connect with me to chat about any queries you may have or to express your interest, on the above e-mail button, mobile, website, social media or Skype. Look forward to hearing from you :)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Sessions can be arranged at either a public venue of your choice, via Skype or telephone
I value you connecting up with me. If I am unavailable, I will respond as soon as I become available - usually within 24 hours :)