Hi Joe Roe here! (female)
Wishing you a warm welcome. Offering friendly, confidential, relaxed remote and in-person bespoke coaching sessions.
Get Back Your Mind MoJoe with Joe Roe The Mental Health Coach. Book your free remote initial discovery call here https://joeroe.co.uk/discovery-session/
Your game changer uniquely blended Coaching & NLP Mind MoJoe Detox Toolbox, to shift you from stuck anxiety and chaos to living your calm, confident and happy best life, full of purpose. Grab your freebie taster goal-setting tool here https://joeroe.co.uk/toolbox/
- Are you experiencing mental health issues, anxiety, depression, panic, fear, phobias, stress, overthink, worry or negative thoughts?
- Is your inner critic feeding your low self-worth, self-esteem, and self-confidence?
- Are you having relationship, career, or life challenges?
- Do you have poor sleep, low energy, eating issues, unhealthy habits, lack motivation, feel stuck in a rut, or feel lost?
You've tried your GP, Counselling, CBT, or perhaps mindfulness, meditation or self-help books. You know these serve you well and you also know you want more out of life.
We are going to work together to get you calm, confident and happy.
- Get back your Mind MoJoe, to regain and maintain your mental health to free your mind to become relaxed, calm, peaceful and positive
- Gain inner confidence, self-belief, self-worth, self-esteem, self-care, and self-discovery
- Enjoy life again, feel motivated, gain energy to feel alive and have a happy life
- Gain clarity and achieve your personal development or business coaching goals, career aspirations, sense of purpose and true potential
- Improve your relationships, work, and lifestyle
- The gift of having your own unique lasting Mind MoJoe Detox Toolbox
- Clean up memories (if you choose)
Just a handful of feedback from my amazing Coaching Clients
"I have suffered from anxiety for over 5 years and after just 3 sessions with Joe, my life has positively changed! I went to a party yesterday with friends and I was the most relaxed and confident I've felt in years!! I have Joe to thank for that. I was talking to a lady who suffers with anxiety and I've 100% recommended her to Joe" Jane - Mansfield
"Joe has helped me overcome redundancy, I've created an impressive cv, sorted out my finances and gained my dream job. I spend more time now with the people who mean the most to me and focus my attention on what is important to me. I have also realised a few things about myself and how I can be a better me. The best thing is, I came to the conclusions all by myself! Joe helps me see the obvious and with her help I get to live, rather than just attend. Thanks heaps for everything you have done for me." Amy - East Midlands
"Whilst I knew that my sessions with Joe would be helpful, I did not expect them to have the profound impact that they did. Joe's calm and encouraging approach made it easy for me to reflect on my goals and aspirations and to take an objective stance in recognising any hurdles and barriers to achieving my goals. Joe worked with me to 'anchor' and 'bottle' my chosen state, so I can access this at anytime, as if motivation and encouragement are on tap! Joe has the ability to make a person feel comfortable, relaxed, engaged and open to really utilising the session for great personal gain. Joe tailors each session for me, whilst also being flexible to my needs on the day of the session. Her kind and empathetic approach does not fail to make an impact and I am very grateful for all the encouragement, support and assistance that Joe gave to me" Rachel - Farnsfield
"I went to see Joe for some coaching. What can I say...wow! What a shift in mindset. I felt empowered that 'I' can do whatever I set my mind to. We used a technique that has cured my fear of needles over-night. I have always feared injections, from as long as I can remember. After having a session with Joe, the next day within my role as a support worker, I had to attend a doctor's appointment with the lady I care for - FOR A BLOOD TEST!! horror, I initially thought!! So, I decided to try out the technique we had done together and instantly the positive feeling I had felt whilst doing the session with Joe was back. I watched the whole blood test, from start to finish and didn't even feel slightly faint. One word Joe - Fantastic!! Thank you so much for the experience, and I wish you well in succeeding to assist others to achieve extraordinary things" Natasha - Chesterfield
"My recent life coaching sessions with Joe have resulted in a clear vision for the future and have helped me to put things into perspective. Joe is very friendly, warm and approachable and listens attentively which in turn makes for a very relaxing atmosphere in which to talk openly. The structure of the sessions were really meaningful and have helped me realise my goals and values for the future. I can say it has been a truly positive and enjoyable experience. I have taken something away from each individual session to implement in my job and also my personal life. It has given me inspiration and lots of ideas on how to get the most out of my time at work and how to put these ideas into practice within my new Managerial role. Will certainly be pursuing more sessions in the future and I would gladly recommend Joe to anybody for Life Coaching. Thankyou Joe." Karen - Sheffield - South Yorkshire
Let's chat! Book your initial discovery session here https://joeroe.co.uk/discovery-session/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Offering 121 Packages https://joeroe.co.uk/coaching/
- Group Programmes https://joeroe.co.uk/12-week-programme/
- Over 15 years coaching experience
- Certified Performance Coaching Diploma Level 5 with Neuro Linguist Programming (NLP) - Accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP) -538 hours programme of study
- Certified NLP Practitioner - Accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP)
- Accredited Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists Joanne Claire Roe (MNCP)
- Mental Health First Aid - MHFA England
- On my own Mental Health journey to joy - from anxiety, depression, manic bipolar episodes with psychosis http://joeroe.co.uk to read more 'about me'
- Specialist Coach Trainer - Training, Coach & Supervising Developing Coaches through Graduating their Coaching Diploma Level 5
- Co-creator of a 10-hour e-learning Mental Health Programme, to support other Coaches Continual Professional Development (CPD)- collaborating with Simply Changing Founder Louise Trevatt - further details https://www.simplychanging.co.uk/cpd-short-courses/working-with-mental-illness-through-coaching-and-nlp
- Full Enhanced DBS Certificate clearance and fully Insurance
- Qualified Institute of Customer Service (ICS) Coach, coaching across Nottinghamshire, developing people to successfully achieve recognised ICS Qualifications
- Qualified ICS Innovations Award
- 12 years experience as a Customer Service Manager within the Public Sector, developing and coaching motivated teams to deliver excellent customer service standards and achieve KPIs & SLAs
- Communication Skills - City & Guilds & Customer Service - NVQ Level 2
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Mental Health, Mental Wellness and Mental Illness - including Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Bipolar, Panic Attacks, PTSD, Phobias, Stress, OCD
In addition - Myalgic Encephalomyelitis ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS, Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome PVFS & Long Covid
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
- FREE of charge 45 minutes Initial Discovery Session via Zoom or Telephone
- £25 for 45 minutes in person Initial Discovery Session at The Lotus Therapy Centre (to support covering minimal costs). This is in a beautiful, relaxing and safe environment, located in North Nottinghamshire
- Book your initial discovery call here http://joeroe.co.uk/discovery-session/
- If you decide to move forward with coaching, here are the different package options http://joeroe.co.uk/coaching/
Evening & weekend session slots available