CPD E-learning - working with mental health through coaching and NLP
Here are some lovely details of the course.
Navigating mental health can be very confusing and frightening for both the individual and their family and friends. Our aim for this programme is to speak clearly and truthfully about what mental health is and how we as coaches can:
- Support the individual, when and where it is appropriate.
- Support their family in times of crisis and working towards wellness.
What you will gain from this short course:
- This is a self-learning programme and will take an average of 10 hours to complete.
- Bring awareness of the experiences of mental health.
- Explore what mental health is.
- Bring clarity to how mental health issues can manifest.
- Make clear the difference between mental unwellness and mental wellness.
- Share with you how we approached our work together using coaching and NLP.
- Show how supporting families through crisis using coaching can be helpful
Our aim in creating this short course:
This short course supports your CPD. It is a self-learning experience (this means you will go through it in your own time as a distance learner) and will take you approximately 10 hours to complete and when you have completed it we will send you a certificate to place in your CPD log.
We believe this programme will take you on a journey to understanding the humanity behind mental illness and our aim is to demonstrate that people experiencing mental health issues are just that ‘people’ currently experiencing mental health issues.
See below link for full details and the enrolment form:
About Joe Roe
Joe Roe certified and accredited coach - specialising in mental wellness - click here for more info
Louise Trevatt - founder of Simply Changing - click here for more info