11 Walton Dene
07921 264 517
My name is Jennifer Clark, I am a qualified coach (ILM level 5) and I am actively looking for new coachees to work with.
I can work with individuals on a personal basis or as part of a programme through a business with wider aspirations of people development and business performance goals.
I have experience of:
- Developing leaders with self awareness, making choices and taking action
- Support for new promotions and new hires
- Support and develop emerging talent/future leaders
- Supporting women in the work place
- Working through options in response to a particular challenge
- Support to be more influential and effective in your organisation
- Managing change between careers/jobs
- Improving work/life balance.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an optimistic, empathetic coach with 28 years’ experience in the construction field, ten years of which was at the executive and global level.
I have the following qualifications:
- coaching qualification of Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5
- Completed the Time to Think course (Nancy Kline)
- IMD leadership course (Lausanne)
- E2L (Executive to Leadership course)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Fees vary according to location and number of sessions booked. Please enquire further.
I am passionate about helping people and get great satisfaction in supporting people reach their goals.
Life can be difficult sometimes and knowing that you are not alone is the first step to creating positive change.
Outside of work I enjoy walking and cooking, having completed several cookery courses.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|