Jennifer Clark - performance and executive coach
I am an optimistic and empathetic coach with 28 years’ experience in the construction industry, ten of which were at executive and global level. An inspirational team player and people person, I enjoy supporting my clients to reach their goals, be they professional, personal or corporate. I adopt a positive, can-do attitude to enable them to overcome challenges and achieve success. I believe I am a positive role model for other women in business.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring, Institute of Leadership & Management, Level 5
- Time to Think (Nancy Kline) with Linda Aspey of Coaching for Leaders Ltd, London
- IMD Executive Leadership Programme, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ahead of the Curve (for Non-Executive Directors), InTouch Networks
- E2L (Executive to Leadership course), Skanska internal programme, New York
- Member of Association for Coaching
I am experienced in the following areas:
Business coaching, eg:
- Guiding promotions and new hires.
- Mentoring and developing emerging talent/future leaders.
- Supporting women in the work place.
Career and performance coaching, eg:
- Work/life balance.
Executive coaching, eg:
- Leadership development: self-awareness, making choices and taking action.
- Discovering ways to be more influential and effective in the organisation.
- Personal development.
Redundancy coaching and managing change between careers/jobs.
Working through options in response to a particular challenge.
As a senior woman in business for many years, I have deep insight into the opportunities and challenges facing women in the workplace and apply this knowledge to support businesses to achieve balanced and diverse workforces.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Fees vary according to location and number of sessions booked. Please enquire further.
Graham Arden, Senior Procurement Manager "Jennifer is an accomplished professional with a wealth of experience in senior business roles. She draws on many years of a successful career to help others reach their full potential. With a calm and relaxed approach she provides guidance and support to assist others progress and develop their career paths.
Having benefited from Jennifer’s support as a mentor. I can recommend her to anyone wishing to receive a guiding hand to help them hone their skills and techniques to progress in either their existing role, or progression with their career path.
Using multiple skills and approaches Jennifer can help you understand both your strengths and explore areas requiring focus to improve".