Cecile Hemery | Life & Career Coach | ACC, CPC, ELI-MP, Dip CBH
Do you feel like it’s time to make a change but something is holding you back?
Have you always done the right thing and made the right choices, but somehow you feel something is missing?
Even though you’re successful, do you feel there is more for you out there and don’t necessarily know what it is?
Do you feel stuck and lack the confidence to make a change in your life and don't know where to begin?
Coaching can help you.
My mission is to help people understand who they really are, free themselves from limiting beliefs or expectations around them to unlock, and live up to their full potential. We will create a safe and kind space for you to take a moment to pause and reflect, feel heard and empowered to act and make decisions with awareness.
Areas of expertise
Career & Leadership Coaching :
- Get clarity and feel more fulfilled in your career
- Improve your professional relationships with your manager and/or peers
- Manage stress, feeling of inadequacy, doubt, or lack of confidence
- Live in the present moment
- Let go of excessive stress and worry
- Know yourself, accept who you are and live authentically
- Listening to your own needs and intuition
- Setting boundaries and stick to them
- Letting go of limiting beliefs and blockers
Any of this sounds familiar?
Let’s connect and work together to define your goals!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Certified Professional Coach and am accredited with the ICF (International Coaching Federation). I also have a diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Hypno-CBT).
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching
- Accredited Energy LeadershipTM Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Heartmath Certified Coach (Heart coherence, stress management and resilience building)
- Qualified Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapist (Dip. CBH)
- Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR)
- Master degree in Marketing
- Assessment & Conceptualisation in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy & Hypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Approach to Insomnia
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approach to Low Self Esteem
- Mindfulness for Life (MBCT-L) with the Oxford Mindfulness Center
- Positive Intelligence | PQ Coaching Grant Program
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone or online session
We will define together your coaching experience to match your specific needs and personal circumstances.
What I offer is a safe space where you can open up, and explore these areas of your life that you want to change, these challenges that you would like to overcome; and equip you with tools to help you on the way.
I use a combination of techniques ranging from coaching, cognitive behavioural therapy, positive psychology, evidenced-based hypnotherapy, mindfulness and heart coherence. I adapt my approach depending on you, your goals and your wishes. And most importantly, I listen to you.
- Coaching sessions usually last between 1 hour and 90 min, taking place every 1-2 weeks.
- Packages are typically of 9 sessions over a period of 4 to 6 months, shorter or longer package can be arranged depending on your needs.
- Sessions are held online via Zoom or over the phone (using whatsapp).
Please feel free to contact me a free chemistry call at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Introduced to Cecile's coaching service by a friend, I was lucky enough to find my myself being guided through a journey of self discovery and self exploration which left me feeling much more clarity, space and peace of mind. Having done a few coaching programs previous to Walayance Coaching, I can highly recommend Cecile's gentle and holistic approach, using different methods to access what's sitting inside and touching on all different levels of coaching whether that's for personal or executive clarity and growth." - Head of Marketing
"I recently had the opportunity to embark in a coaching/self-discovery journey with Cecile and I can't recommend her enough. She could always find the right topics to work on, the right questions to ask and helped me unlock numerous situations. Her gentle and holistic approach made my me feel extremely empowered and positive after each session. So thank you Cecile for you guidance!" - Business Analyst
"Cécile helped me reframe my unstructured thoughts to obtain clarity, where I could then take actions towards a direction which felt right for me! Her support has been key to reaching my goal!" - Chief Marketing Officer
"5/5- My experience with Cecile was wonderful. Using a combination of all of her skills she organically supported me and helped me on my way to healing some childhood traumas. She’s got such a beautiful calm energy and I felt very comfortable to be honest and express myself to her. Her language was always clear and non judgemental and her ability to listen and really hear what was going on within me, and then identify an appropriate action, was remarkable. I was surprised how much came out during the sessions and how quickly I made progress. Cecile made it clear that she was there for me outside of the sessions also which was a great comfort at time’s. I have gone through other therapies which definitely held their merit for me at the time, but what I loved about Cecile’s approach, is it was one of questioning. This room for self expression is freeing and enables one to build self trust and confidence as we work out all that’s been suppressed within. I highly recommend her services and will always be grateful for the help she gave me" - Dance Teacher and Performer