Anne Webber CPCC, Living on Purpose
I set up Living on Purpose in 2003 to provide coaching to clients who were going through times of intense personal change and needed the support to do so. Typically, clients come to me as they go through some form of life transition, which involves a ‘reinvention’ of who they are. A client’s need for transition may come following a particular life event – redundancy, illness, bereavement, birthday milestone – or it may come through a general feeling that their current life is no longer serving them and is not a ‘good fit’ for who they are now and who they want to be.
As a Professional Coach, I have an unusual background of skills and experience, bringing a unique perspective to my coaching practice.
On the business side, I have over twenty-five years’ experience in management consultancy, including five with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), working with leaders from a wide range of backgrounds, helping each to find their own inner vision and purpose, by exploring the behavioural change required to succeed. I have a particular interest in transitions and how to build personal awareness and resilience.
On the personal development and spiritual side, I am an Interfaith Minister & Spiritual Counsellor. This vocation informs my coaching practice and guides me to work with heightened sensitivity and integrity, offering my clients the space to develop a truly authentic expression of who they are.
I have had the honour of working with clients from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences and I continue to make deep connections with people, working professionally, intuitively and respectfully, always sensitive to the emotional impact of change.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a professionally trained coach holding the qualifications listed below. I am a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and abide by the ICF’s Codes of Ethics and Conduct. I am in regular supervision with a commitment to continuous professional development.
- Certified Professional Co-Active™ Coach (CPCC), Co-Active® Training Institute
- Diploma in Executive Coaching & Organisational Development (Distinction)
- Diploma in Conflict Resolution, Group Facilitation & Counselling
- Accredited Supervisor, One Spirit Interfaith Foundation
- Supervisor in Training, Centre for Supervision & Team Development (Ongoing 2019)
- Action Learning Facilitator
- Interfaith Minister & Spiritual Counsellor, One Spirit Interfaith Foundation
- MSc Postgraduate Diploma: Change Agency, Skills & Strategies
- BA Hons Business Studies: specialist subjects HR & IT
- Qualified Practitioner of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Key Areas of Focus: Life purpose, Transitions, Resilience, Rituals, Mindful Practices
Please contact me for details of current offers and packages.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays and evenings. First appointment 9:30am. Last appointment 7:00pm. Will consider requests for appointments outside regular hours.