Anne Webber CPCC ACC, Living on Purpose
Change Agent, Professional Coach & Supervisor
I set up Living on Purpose in 2003 to provide coaching to clients who were going through times of intense personal change and needed the support to do so.
Typically, clients come to me as they go through some form of life transition, which involves a ‘reinvention’ of who they are. A client’s need for transition may come following a particular life event – redundancy, illness, bereavement, birthday milestone – or it may come through a general feeling that their current life is no longer serving them and is not a ‘good fit’ for who they are now and who they want to be.
As a Professional Coach, I have an unusual background of skills and experience, bringing a unique perspective to my coaching practice.
On the business side, I have over twenty-five years’ experience in management consultancy, including five with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), working with leaders from a wide range of backgrounds, helping each to find their own inner vision and purpose, by exploring the behavioural change required to succeed. I have a particular interest in transitions and how to build personal awareness and resilience.
On the personal development and spiritual side, I am an Interfaith Minister, Spiritual Counsellor and Supervisor. This vocation informs my coaching practice and guides me to work with heightened sensitivity and integrity, offering my clients the space to develop a truly authentic expression of who they are.
I have had the honour of working with clients from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences and I continue to make deep connections with people, working professionally, intuitively and respectfully, always sensitive to the emotional impact of change.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a professionally trained coach and supervisor holding the qualifications listed below. I am a credential holder with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and abide by the ICF’s Codes of Ethics and Conduct. I am in regular supervision with a commitment to continuous professional development.
- Certified Professional Co-Active™ Coach (CPCC), Co-Active® Training Institute
- Diploma in Executive Coaching & Organisational Development, (Distinction), NAOS Institute
- Certificate in Supervision, Centre for Supervision and Team Development
- Accredited Supervisor, OneSpirit Interfaith Foundation
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision, ICCS (Completion November 2021)
- Interfaith Minister & Spiritual Counsellor, OneSpirit Interfaith Foundation
- Diploma in Conflict Resolution, Group Facilitation & Counselling
- Action Learning Facilitator
- MSc Postgraduate Diploma: Change Agency, Skills & Strategies
- BA Hons Business Studies: specialist subjects HR & IT
- Qualified Practitioner of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Instrument
- Qualified Practitioner of the FIRO® Instrument
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™)
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Key Areas of Focus: Life purpose, Transitions, Resilience, Rituals, Mindful Practices
Free initial telephone or online session
Please contact me for details of current offers and packages.
You can book an Introductory Conversation and Coaching Sample Session with me here: https://LivingOnPurposewithAnneWebber.as.me/Introduction
Weekdays and evenings. First appointment 9:30am. Last appointment 7:00pm. Will consider requests for appointments outside regular hours.