Stuart Downing - Professional Life Coaching-Anxiety, Stress,Self-Confidence
25 Coleshill Street
The Treatment Rooms
1619 Warwick Road
0121 403 3163 / 07825 599340
Together we'll "transform your life", not just improve it a little, but "Transform It". Thereby creating a deep and profound transformation that will serve you and everyone you connect with for the rest of your life.
If you want to just improve your life a little, then I'm not the coach for you. However. . .
- if you want true life changing transformation...
- If you want to love getting up in the morning...
- If you want to re-discover that playfulness you had as a child...
- If you want to speak aloud what's true for you and begin living that way...
- If you want to build a life that really excites you...
- If you want to contribute to something bigger than yourself...
- If you want to design a life you really really love, then you're in the right place.
Nelson Mandela said, "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged - to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
For some of us the transition that's necessary can appear unachievable and unattainable. It causes anxiety or paralysis through fear, without any logical reason, and therefore prevents us from achieving our life goals. Often the knock on effect also restricts our freedom to be our true selves.
So how does coaching work? Whilst psychotherapy offers help based on a medical model and is focused on understanding past forces that shape us, coaching, by contrast, focuses on what we want from our lives and the enormous resources and abilities, often unrecognised, that we have to pursue it. I will help you to free yourself from the multitude of assumptions you are probably making about yourself and others. Some of those assumptions will be limiting, holding you back from being the best you can be.
I coach people through change - it can be really scary for some. It's often easier to stay where you are, but boy can that be boring!!! You have the ability to change your life for the better and to get the life you deserve.
Brendan Behan, Irish author, said, "Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single, courageous step would carry us clear of them. "
Don't stay in your job if you hate it or if you have the whole work/life balance wrong. Don't put up with feeling just "okay". Don't keep your dreams as just dreams. Make them a reality - write them down then put a date on them..
Do Any Of These Ring A Bell?
- Stuck in a rut
- Lack of confidence
- In the wrong job
- With the wrong partner
- Difficult colleagues
- Failure at interviews or presentations
- One foot on the accelerator and another on the brake
- Lost in existential confusion
- Perpetually treading water
- I don't know who I am
- Difficulty in social situations
- Fears and Phobias restricting you
- Addiction or bad habit issues
- Public presentations / speaking
- Low mood
It's no fun, right? But help is at hand. Whatever issues you bring it’s likely I have experienced them myself. I have had a rich and varied life. You can therefore benefit from authentic empathy…rather than listening to a talking self-help manual!
After coaching I have seen clients:
- Get promoted
- Get back with exes
- Create great projects
- Start exciting new careers
- Give sparkling presentations
- Gain the respect of their family
- Travel the world
- Master new skills
- Make mince-meat of difficult colleagues (not literally!)
- Gain a sudden understanding of their true self and much more...
Let us get to grips with who you are and what you really want, and make achievable plans for getting you there.
New client testimonial May 2016
"After my sessions with Stuart, what I can say is how it's changed my life, for someone who has been suffering from anxiety for some time now, it was affecting my social life and relationships, having a constant fear of being in places or going out where I felt I didn't have control, I would always drive so I could escape when I needed to, I would plan the route I was going before leaving the home, even days before going out, social anxiety was taking control.I suffer from MS and have 18 food intolerances, so I had so many other things I couldn't control this I needed back.I didn't want to taking pills for anxiety so I searched online for a qualified hypnotherapist and came across Stuart.
My first session was very relaxed, I did get upset and cried, but that's normal I guess, let out a lot of emotions, how I had been feeling, and was then sat down and helped to relax, Stuart then did his work, spoke to me, I felt so deeply relaxed, I could hear him talking softly, and I drifted of with my own thoughts, he carried on talking.When I awoke I felt very alert, and a little nervous as I thought oh what if I think or talk to people about why I got hypnotised it would come back, well it didn't Every time I would be in a situation that would normally make me nervous it was like the feeling of talking to somebody and forgetting what it was I was saying, and something else would pop into my head, like food shopping or a holiday.As the weeks went on I didn't test myself and just carried on as normal, going out, no car, other people driving, social events and the next day I would think wow I did that..I cannot thank Stuart enough and I recommend all my friends and family who also suffer with some type of anxiety to see him.... He gave me my life back "
Rachael - Puerto del Carmen , Lanzarote , Spain
Appointments available at;
1 Harley Street
020 3143 5263
35510 Puerto del Carmen
Training, qualifications & experience
- DNLP Advanced Master Practitioner Nuero Linguistic Programming
- CPNLP Clinical Practitioner NLP
- MNACHP Psychotherapist
- PSY-TAP Practitioner of Psychosensory Techniques and Principles
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Practitioner
- DMH DHyp Master Hypnotist
- APCTC The Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
- 24h Coach The International Coaching Network
- CNHC Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- FDAP Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals
- NACHP National Association of Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- IACT International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- GSMTS Guild for Stress Management and Trauma Specialists
- MELT Member of the Mind Emotion Liberation Techniques
- ACMT Association of Complete Mind Therapists
- IPPA Member of International Positive Psychology Association
- GHR General Hypnotherapy Register
- PSY-TAP Practitioner of Psychosensory Techniques and Principles
- MNCH Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
DBS Enhanced Certificate
I have considerable additional experience dealing with issues regarding :
- Panic disorders
- Compulsive behaviours
- Trauma / Phobias
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
STUART DOWNING : PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACH
Life often presents compelling reasons to create a new chapter. Whether it's a professional career move or a lifestyle change, a transition of your working hours, a major shift on the home front or a re-evaluation of money - our lives need to be redesigned over and over again.
I will see your life through your eyes and will travel with you on your journey of transformation. I will help you to achieve the life you dream of, by discovering your passions and uncovering your genius. I will facilitate self-discovery.
Not only will you realise what a great life you already have, we will discover what you want in every area of your life and unlock your inner resources, turning knowledge into wisdom, dreams into reality.
I offer a free telephone consultation session:
- to find out about you, your situation and what you would like to get from coaching
- to see how we could work together
- to answer any questions
- to discuss the next steps if we are both suited.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
In my experience, this will depend on the needs and desires of the individual. In one session you will open up to the knowledge that, beneath the experience of your thinking, lies psychological wellbeing, peace of mind and resilience. This awareness will allow you to explore your unlimited potential to live a wonderful life no matter who you are, where you’ve come from, what you’ve been through or what you’ve done. If you choose to build on this foundation to address different areas, set goals and keep moving forwards, I am happy to support you through ongoing sessions.
Six Appointments, booked and paid for in September (Special Offer ) - Discounted rate £495.00
Special Offer - September 2016 - Introductory Appointment - 2 Hours- Exclusive £95.00 per appointment (Usually £140.00) Weekdays 9- 4.30 pm Only
Evening Appointments 5.30 pm + Weekend Appointments £125.00 per Appointment
In the words of John Milton, the English poet, "He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires and fears, is more than a King"
If so, make that first important step, contact me on 07825 599340 .
My appointment structure is flexible as I coach both during the day and in the evenings.
Corporate Clients - Proposals are prepared for groups or any number of individuals.
I see organisational clients at their place of work, by Skype, phone or on-line. Please enquire about this service.
When would you need a Life Coach?
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
You can expect:
- To THINK very differently and be able to see the world through a shift in YOUR perspective.
- To EXPERIENCE an intense and intimate coaching relationship.
- To SEE yourself and others through new lenses.
- To SHIFT beliefs that have held you hostage.
- To WITNESS yourself taking action towards your goals and desires.
- To begin FEELING that you, your business and your lifestyle are in ALIGNMENT.
The list is endless but the top reasons why people come for coaching are:
- Removing fears and old beliefs
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Improving Social Anxiety
- Personal development
- Better work/life balance
- A change in career
- Confidence building
- Health and fitness
- Feeling stuck, directionless, flat
- Feeling lonely, isolated
- Going through executive burnout
- Just retired
- If they want an exciting life!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
9.00 am - 9.00 pm Monday -Saturday