I have 20 plus years experience working as an international art dealer, setting up and running a successful art gallery in St James's, Artists Management and I have worked in major auction houses.
find out more about me my background & client testimonials here: www.vanessaalmelehcoaching.com
You might be:
- re-entering the workplace and you don't know what you can offer.
- lacking inner self belief and confidence.
- not really sure who you are anymore.
- thinking you are made for more and you feel frustrated.
- not clear on what it is or what you need to do yet.
- wanting to make a difference to your community and the world around you.
- playing small and staying comfortable and yet you know you are made for more and are scared to take the leap.
- not really clear on what you think or feel about something.
You would work with me if you are experiencing:
- career/life transitions
- shifts in identity (adopting a new faith, parenthood)
- low self confidence/self doubt/self sabotage
- discovery of self - finding your authentic voice
My one-to-one and leadership coaching packages are about creating a life that you want whilst getting really clear and focused on the life you want to create going forward.
I also offer a super 'Get in Done' coaching package that will support you from creation to completion of a project. I will be your accountability partner and you will get my dedicated support with your project from start to finish.
Training, qualifications & experience
"Coaching with Vanessa gave me the chance to know myself better and to have a clearer idea of what my goals are. She provided me with great homework tools which helped me with the process, Vanessa is very kind, committed and reliable. Vanessa deeply cares about her clients and their dreams. She supported me with my confidence issues and for this I'd like to thank her.” (Leticia, South Africa)
“The work with Vanessa has given me clarity of mind, strength, reassurance, a sense of calm and direction. Vanessa has made a real difference to my life.” (Hannah, UK)
“You've made me feel like there is a way forward. The negative self-talk has stopped and I m feeling much better. I'm sleeping better and my positivity is having a ripple effect on my family. I have better communication with my daughters.” (Jackie, UK)
“Vanessa is an extremely calm and understanding coach with no judgmental tendencies. She is extremely encouraging and supportive and my sessions with her left me with a sense of strength, calm and direction I have been craving, I cannot recommend Vanessa enough.” (Sarah, UK)
“I've really noticed the difference. I've pushed myself like I've never done before." (Nicola, UK)
- I am a certified life coach, I trained with Animas centre for coaching.
- I have mentored/coached artists (2014-2020).
- I have facilitated workshops with teenagers. I am PVG registered.
- I converted to liberal Judaism in 2004.
- I am an entrepreneur.
- I am a working mother of three.
- I have experience of living around addiction/I care for my father who is in and out of drug addiction.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- 90 minute clarity call on an issue that is really keeping you stuck: Investment £65
- 12 week coaching package: Investment £500
(7 x 60 minute coaching sessions every 2 weeks, access to me in between sessions via what's app to keep accountable)
- 6 week 'Get in Done' package - Get your project up and running, I will be there to support you every step of the way: Investment £400
(6 x 60 minute coaching sessions every week, access to me in between sessions via what's app to keep accountable)
Tailor Made retreats and programmes that work with groups to create connection, agency and growth.