I am a professionally qualified Life Coach and NLP Practitioner, specialising in personal and business change management. I am skilled at listening carefully and asking helpful and thought-provoking questions, to support your goal of achieving a fulfilling and happier life. I can help you to see yourself more clearly, identify any limiting beliefs, and learn to make different choices. I will empower you to create the life that you really want and to notice any barriers, habits, or self-sabotaging behaviours that hold you back.
Armed with more self-awareness, greater self-belief and new strategies, you will be in a much better position to start making the positive changes that make a real difference to your quality of personal or business life.
It's not a great feeling to feel lost or 'stuck' in a state that stops you from moving forward with your life. I can help you gain new clarity and purpose on what's really holding you back and support you to bring about a difference; that makes a difference.
I can also provide you a DISC Personality Profiling Analysis, that helps you to better understand yourself and other people around you, by identifying your public self, private self and perceived self. This powerful insight into your personality, helps you to become a better communicator, prevent or resolve conflicts, appreciate differences in others and gain credibility by positively influencing those around you.
Coaching can help you to make rewarding decisions, tackle problems and become 'unstuck', feeling healthier, happier and more satisfied.
I help individual clients facing challenges in their life in the areas of:
- Career change or transition
- Personal development
- Education & Well-being
- Work-life balance
- Stress and time management
- Interpersonal communication
- Self-awareness and self-acceptance
With a long career history as a corporate leader, I know how lonely it can be at times to be expected to have all the answers. It's not always easy to be able to talk through the issues and pressures of the job with a sympathetic and capable person. To have someone you can really talk to about your hopes, dreams, doubts and fears. An Executive Coach fulfils this very important role and it feels great to have someone 'in your corner'.
Business coaching helps corporate clients by developing more effective and inspirational leadership skills, management of complex relationships and identifying areas that may be holding back performance and developing more inspiring and motivated leaders. Areas I concentrate on are:
- Better team managers
- More effective communications
- Confident strategic planners
- Effective time managers
- Competent people managers
- Motivational leaders
My meetings with clients are either face-to-face, via Skype or by telephone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- L5 SFEDI Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Certified NLP Practioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified DISC Personality Profiling
- L2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPD Certificate in Holistic Coaching
- CPD Certificate in Mindfulness Coaching
- CPD Certificate in Wellness Coaching
- DBS Approved Youth Mentor
- Volunteer Youth Mentor - Surrey County Council/Eikon
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Member of The Coaching Academy
- Member of The Association for NLP
- Fellow The Chartered Institute of Credit Management
- Senior Learning & Development Consultant - Credit Services Association
- Member International Coaching Federation
- Member of The Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- 40 years experience in Corporate life
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £50.00 to £100.00
Free initial telephone session
Free 30 minute introduction call to explore whether coaching is right for you.
Coaching sessions are usually for 30 minutes, dependent on what needs to be discussed and charged at £50.00 per session.
Booked sessions are discounted as follows:
6 sessions with a 5% discount
9 sessions with a 7.5% discount
12 sessions with a 10% discount
Corporate clients are discussed usually at your office or virtually during the current climate and we work together to define the program of work, times, duration and rates.
Available Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 18.00 pm & Saturday 10.00 am - 12.00 am.