DISCLAIMER: Modern marketing wisdom suggests I should be enticing you with 'cheese', as if you were a hungry mouse. This draws you in, appealing to the more primitive part of your brain... and then once we are engaged I serve you with what you really need (healthy broccoli). But I don't offer cheese, I make no promises other than my 100% commitment to you. I will go as deep (inside) as you've the courage to go. And I've got as much broccoli as you have appetite for comprised of psychological, emotional and spiritual nourishment. And if that occurs, your life will change for the better (on the outside).
As a starting point I do offer a no obligation pro bono 2 hour session to give you an experience of deep coaching and to explore:
1) What it is you really, really, really want. NB: This may not actually be what you really, really, really need.
2) Whether you would like to commit to being 'ALL I CAN BE' - seeing life as an exploration, letting go of the need to know, the need to control, to step out of ego and to transcend the residual pain of your past. The alternative is to continue to live through the lens of the past. Do you want to LIVE MORE CONSCIOUSLY? Or will you continue to play out (old) unconscious patterns and programmes that limit the richness of your experience of life?
3) What is actually holding you back (this can involve some challenging questions) from living with greater PRESENCE AND LOVE.
I live and breathe my work as a life coach. It’s an honour and privilege to create coaching partnerships with people who have taken the courageous step into the unknown.
I work with clients one-to-one or in small groups in my lovely home in Chorlton, M21 and online via Zoom.
If some of the statements below resonate, why not book in your no obligation exploratory session with me today?
· You no longer want to settle for okay or mediocre – deep down you know that life should be great and can be amazing, no matter what life has dealt you up until now.
- You crave greater fulfilment, joy and connection. To live life on your terms, fearlessly and wholeheartedly.
- You want to reach the next level in life, to step out of your comfort zone and to embrace something fresh and new.
- You want to create greater impact in the world, to be of service and to make a difference to the lives of others.
· You are either ‘almost ready’ or ready to take an honest look inside, to make peace with the past, learn what needs to be learned and to boldly step into a new way of being.
· You have a secret or long held desire, something that when you talk about it fires you up, make you come alive and you have a deep yearning to take action on. But this is something you have been avoiding or putting off for some time, you have been making excuses, believing the stories as you why you have not taken action until now.
· You know the change that will make the biggest difference but you are scared, you worry about failing, you procrastinate, your thoughts are dominated by what other people might think. You fear the unknown.
· You have built up so many layers and layers of stories, you are so tangled in a chain of thoughts of your own making, you feel that the more you try to wriggle free, you more trapped you are. It’s like you need a Houdini act to escape.
· You have almost forgotten who you really are. You are so far removed from your true essence, that part of you who is fearless and powerful, playful and joyful it can sometimes feel that creating the change you secretly want is almost impossible.
· You want a coach who will challenge you, provoke you and call you out on your b#ull$it. But you also want a coach who will support you fiercely and compassionately from a place of unconditional love.
I go all in with my clients. My success is your transformation. My success is your life improving beyond your wildest dreams. I will leave no stone unturned in our quest for unlocking the potential that you lies inside of you. I want every aspect of your life to be at least a 9 out of 10. You can read my story below - I’ve had my successes and failures, I’ve taken risks, I’ve felt the bitter pill of disappointment and felt very alone and adrift; but throughout this rollercoaster I’ve learned, evolved and grown into the person and coach I am today.
Are you ready to start?
Areas I cover:
- Business building and entrepreneurialism
- Career development
- Leadership development
- Finding your purpose and mission in life
- Stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Lack of joy and fulfilment
- Confidence, self-worth and self-esteem
- Life / work balance
- Life transitions
- Health and wellbeing
- Spirituality and meaning
I also run workshops on resilience, wellbeing, team building and peak performance.
My clients report:
- Greater sense of ease and enjoyment of life
- Greater productivity and impact in the world
- More deep and meaningful relationships
- More ease in handling stress and the ups and downs of life
- More abundance and results in career and business
Fundamentally, I will help you build a far kinder relationship with yourself as you step into your power as creator of all your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a certified coach and qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist. I've been working with clients for 10 years to help them create meaningful change and achieve results in business, sports, relationships and life.
I have worked in Harley Street London and at the Body Holiday wellness resort in St Lucia as the life coach and therapist.
- Certified Clarity Coach (trained by Jamie Smart)
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Quest Institute, trained by Trevor Silvester)
- NLP Master Practitioner (trained by Andy Barton)
- Innate Wellbeing Facilitator (rained by Rudi Kennard and Jenny Anderson)
- iHEART Facilitator (trained by Terry Rubenstein and Jon Scott)
I always have a coach and supervisors of my own and my current coach is the most excellent Russell Davis who challenges me and pushes me to go deeper, to keep exploring and always be willing to learn something new.
I have my own story to tell as well. I know what it is like to struggle, to have been an outsider, to have had to start again. After a promising start, when I had everything on a plate, my teenage years were difficult to say the least. I battled with depression, anxiety and non-existent self esteem. But I dug deep and I was blessed with a reasonable brain. And so, off I went to Manchester University in 1990 to study town planning, drawn to the world of the Stone Roses and Happy Mondays. It was messy but I made friends for life and I came out with a good degree and big ambitions. A few years later I found myself thriving, working in inner city local government in London, running projects and programmes to regenerate deprived communities. As I rose through the ranks I was drawn to create my own consultancy, free of the bureaucracy of local government management and doing what I loved doing most - connecting with people, making stuff happen and thinking outside the box. In parallel to all this I furthered my love of music as I nurtured my passion-hobby for singing and playing in indie rock and folk bands, gigging and recording in my spare time.
My first major life change happened in 2008. Coming out of a relationship that I thought was going to last, I took a step back and spent two weeks on retreat on a Greek island. I was already immersing myself in the world of personal development, training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for my own benefit whilst exploring further the spiritual dimension of life. It was the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle that helped me look beyond the world of the personal, to taste what it is to truly live life unshackled by the chains of the past. I stepped into my power and started to life life more fearlessly. I asked myself when it was I truly felt alive, and what I found was those times where I was deeply connecting with another soul. Whether that was interviewing a single parent that had overcame domestic abuse to gain a new qualification and create a new life for themselves or coaching passionate and committed business owners I was supporting as part of University College London's entrepreneurial programme, I found the first cut of my purpose:
"Helping people unlock their potential, realise what they have going for them, to tap into their talents and to take positive action to make a difference in the world."
I then fully embraced learning anything to help me cultivate my skills to help bring out the best in people, enrolling on a Master NLP Practitioner Programme, learning the art and science behind Hypnotherapy and developing my skills further on the Clarity Coaching Programme.
I was like a fast ascending rocket and before I knew it I was living on a beach in St. Lucia, coaching wealthy people looking for more meaning in their lives and helping people who were going through major life events to rediscover those parts of themselves they had long neglected. It was a glorious experience but ultimately I learned that for all the razzmatazz of the life I was building on the outside, all was not as it seemed. What was meant to be a two year adventure ended after six months and I found myself having to regroup. This is where my training kicked in, where I discovered that resilience is not just a skill, but something that comes from an understanding of how life really works. I deepened my understanding of how the mind works, seeing for myself the love, beauty and joy and that lies beyond the personal world of suffering made of the stories and dramas created in the theatre of our own minds. And seeing deeply the wisdom within this quote by the Scottish welder turned mystic Sydney Banks:
"If the one thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world"
Since then I have developed a diverse portfolio of coaching and teaching, running group programmes alongside my 1:1 coaching with CEOs, entrepreneurs, ambitious young professionals, high achieving couples, athletes and every day people looking for something new and fresh to invigorate their being as they move beyond unhealthy habits and patterns that no longer serve them to a life full of meaning.
After 23 years in London, the shock of lockdown I used to take stock, and I have returned to living in the wonderful community of Chorlton, rooted in an amazing new home, sharing life with the woman I love, surrounded by my oldest friends and ready to make a contribution to the local community in a meaningful way. Hell, I might even get an allotment again.
I love to be active and if I am not walking in nature, playing golf or down the gym I will be singing playing in my new band or cooking up a storm for a dinner party with friends. We truly only have one life, and I am choosing to live it to the full.
And every day I seek to live a life that is true, authentic and full of joy, embracing my humanity, the messiness and those moments when I most need to remember that:
"All we are is peace, love and wisdom, and the power to create the illusion we are not." (Jack Pransky)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Many of my clients have achieved success in life but are looking for more meaning. As I often say:
"What got here, won't get to the next level."
As we get older our priorities begin to change. I help successful people take stock, reassess and make either major or subtle changes that set the foundation for a happy and healthy next phase of life.
Other clients are ambitious, hungry and tomorrow's leaders. I help these clients build a compelling vision aligned to their deepest values and to start taking the massive action required to create impact, success and prosperity.
I create a bespoke package to help you achieve success.
My packages start at £1,000. This can comprise:
1:1 sessions over the course of a minimum of 3 months
Two day intensives at my home in Chorlton, Manchester
If you live locally to Chorlton, I would be very happy to conduct some of our sessions walking in the local nature reserve (the Ees), weather permitting of course.