I offer 1 hour coaching sessions to help you define what you want in your life and find ways to succeed. I work with the ‘full picture’, so we look at all areas which are important to you such as your career, relationships, family life, friendships, health, social life and general lifestyle. Together, we will build your confidence in all of these areas, understand your emotions, and we create achievable, day-to-day tasks to help you start taking action on improving all of these areas of your life.
Whether you’ve lost confidence due to a recent relationship breakdown, or you’ve experienced big changes in your career and lost sight of your career direction. Maybe you’re feeling overworked and stressed, coming to a point where you’re now aware of the imbalance between your work life and social life, and want to bring in some time for you, but are unsure how to do so with the time pressures of work. You might have recently taken on a new challenge in your life such as starting a new business, and you’re feeling overwhelmed with the different roles you now have to play to achieve career success. Or maybe you want to start living a healthier lifestyle, but question what needs to change first.
Whatever your situation may be, I can help you.
We will break down the ‘mess’ into more manageable sized chunks, so that you can begin to take charge of your life. We will rediscover your purpose, what is important to you and from there, the stress you once put on yourself will start to dissolve. You will find new options and ideas to move you back into the driver’s seat and in control of living the life you want.
Sometimes we get stuck in our lives due to experiencing knock backs, losing our sense of identity, and not knowing what direction to take. My aim as a coach is to facilitate you in identifying solutions to overcome this standstill position and to increase awareness of the true potential you hold, which you may not have recognised in the past. From there, anything is possible...
- I have a background in life coaching focusing on success, confidence building, changing career, increasing self-esteem, regaining identity, stress/anxiety reduction, starting a business, and relationship issues.
- I strongly believe everyone has the ability to succeed and achieve their ambitions, whatever they may be. My aim is to aid you in identifying your goals, to consider what is stopping you from achieving and moving forward to progress and succeed in these goals.
- My coaching approach is different for each individual. I adapt my style dependent upon how you work best. I thrive off meeting new people and working with them to gain the best possible results, and consider myself a friendly, approachable, people person.
Everyone has the ability to choose how they want to think, feel and behave.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to know more, email or call me for a chat:
Sessions are delivered in the privacy of a peaceful, relaxed and confidential room in Wombourne (WV5 9DP).
Alternatively, sessions can be delivered in the privacy of your own home via Skype or telephone format.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master NLP Practitioner (ANLP)
- NLP Coach
- Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring ILM
- Coaching and Mentoring ILM Level 5
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor (MHFA England)
- Counselling Psychology BSc Honours Degree
- Owner and Directing Coach at 'Jessica Shields Coaching'
- EMCC UK Member- my practice adheres to the ethical standards they set
Areas of coaching I deal with
Face to Face Coaching:
FREE initial 45 minute consultation
£70.00 per 1 hour session thereafter
Telephone and Skype Coaching:
FREE initial 45 minute consultation
£55.00 per 1 hour session thereafter
- When booking a block of sessions, 10% discount will be applied.
- After each coaching session the actions you decide to take before the next session are sent via email. This will provide you with a written copy of the aims discussed in session and therefore a reminder of how you intend to continue progress outside of the sessions.
- Light tasks relating to your coaching goals are also submitted via email in between sessions, to ensure progress is being maintained outside of sessions.
If you'd like to hear how others are responding to coaching sessions with myself, here are some of my most recent testimonials:
"I am delighted with the impact these sessions have had and the measurable progress that I have made thanks to Jessica's coaching. Jessica applies a range of techniques, targeted to specific scenarios in a relaxed setting, communication is excellent as is availability between sessions. Before we began I was unsure of the value a life coach could provide me, but I have since become convinced and I am thrilled with our outcomes. I highly recommend working with Jessica." (Software Developer)
"Jess is a tremendous life coach. She has helped me make progress in an incredibly difficult period in my life. The NLP techniques have offered me a great tool to change my thinking about certain things and act more confidently. She isn't just great in sessions, she listens between sessions and gives me useful tools to help with future sessions. Jess has transformed my life and thinking, and I cannot thank her enough." (IT Apprentice)
"Thanks so much Jessica for your help - I feel like a different person, stronger and everything is so much clearer and solid - I wouldn't be where I am now if we hadn't created that clarity and direction in the sessions. I came out of every session feeling great and knowing what I had to do next to help further my journey as an artist." (Artist and business owner)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday- 8.00-19.30 Tuesday- 8.00-19.30 Wednesday- 8.00-19.30 Thursday- 8.00-19.30 Friday- 8.00-17.00 Saturday- 9.00-1pm Sunday- Closed