Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
Your mind is more powerful than you imagine. It has the capacity to move you towards living your dearest dreams or it can create the obstacles that prevent you from even daring to try. I'd like to ask you a question; if a miracle happened tonight, how would you know? If tomorrow, you were living your best life what would have changed for you?
I can support you to recognise and remove your barriers to success. Let’s have a virtual coffee and explore how we might work together.
I am a developmental executive and life coach, NLP practitioner and a UKCP and BACP registered psychotherapist in training. I have over thirty years of experience supporting people just like you to make the changes that you want and need.
My expertise was gained in the charity, health, creative and environmental sectors working as chief executive, board director and coach.
My coaching will help you to;
- identify what you want from life and create the mindset to achieve it,
- increase your confidence, happiness, resilience and well-being,
- understand and manage your negative self-talk, self-doubt, anger, anxiety and fear,
- build and maintain better personal and professional relationships.
My clients say
"Jackie was so intuitive. I was feeling stuck in my life and working with Jackie helped me identify what I wanted and gave me the confidence to go for it. Would highly recommend her as a coach" Dr Dimple Devados (GP)
“Thank you for helping me step into my dream career and not give up. I could not have done it without your encouragement, and belief in me.” F. M. B Art Therapist, London.
I am a business leader accredited as a Chartered Director and a Fellow with the Institute of Directors. I have postgraduate qualifications in governance, leadership and company direction.
My coaching will help you to;
- be more strategic,
- overcome challenges,
- improve communications,
- develop your leadership skills.
- manage anxiety and stress
My business clients say
“Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
"Wow, I have only had one session and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my working shoulders!” Lesley Dodd, CEO, Ealing Mencap
My coaching is;
- relational - I have developed a strong signature presence through meditation and mindfulness. I am highly intuitive and use myself as an instrument in service of your learning.
- integrative - I use a blend of different modalities which include an existential-phenomenological and Jungian analytic approach, Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, NLP and Transactional Analysis.
- somatic - our bodies hold a wealth of data. I guide you to tune in to the body to understand the origins of unwanted thoughts and behaviours. This understanding helps you to better manage anxiety, intrusive thoughts, addictions and anger and enables you to create change increased confidence, peacefulness, happiness and resilience.
- systemic - we will explore the wider system, group dynamics and family and workplace patterns and how they impact your thinking, feeling and acting in the here and now.
- creative - we can work with art, metaphor, sand tray, archetypes, dreamwork, nature and movement to open up new and different ways of making sense of the world.
- transpersonal - I work with the whole self, mind, body, soul and the wider ecosystem.
Are you ready to have that coffee? I'd love to meet you and hear more about your dreams.
My clients say
"I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline, I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. London
"Jackie's brilliant coaching helped me to secure a job with a great charity and now l have the opportunity to pursue my dream role and learn so much along the way. Jackie has been helpful, supportive, insightful and gracious with her advice and experience. I would recommend her to anyone."J.M London
Individual clients include; creatives, social workers, GPs, coaches, therapists, business owners, senior managers and company directors.
Corporate clients include; the NHS, Telefonica, The Big Lottery Fund, The Frontline Organisation, Institute of Directors, Clore Leadership Foundation, NCVO, Ravensbourne College, Mind, Mencap and many housing associations, charities and small businesses.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am passionate about people living their best lives and I am always investing in my training and learning. This includes ongoing formal training, personal coaching, therapy and supervision. I am currently a UKCP and a BACP-registered psychotherapist in training.
I have the following qualifications;
- Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapy Yr 3 - Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education
- MA in Psychological Coaching - Metanoia/ Southbank University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - ILM Level 7, Management Futures
- Certificate in Coaching Supervision - Robin Shohet, NHS
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotic Techniques master practitioner and trainer licensed with Paul McKenna & Richard Bandler
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance and Company Direction - Institute of Directors
Chartered Director professional qualification from the Institute of Directors
Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Goldsmiths University
Leadership and Management - ILM
- An authorised user of the Harthill Leadership Development Profile.
- Earth Wisdom Teachings - Northern Drum 10 years study
- Contemporary Animism - Embercombe
- BA (2.1:Hons) Sociology - Essex University
I have completed the following coaching programs;
- Gestalt Group Facilitation - the Gestalt Centre
- Coaching Paradox - Dr John Abbott
- Childhood Stories and their Impact on Behaviour - Dr Sarah Hill
- Gestalt in Action - the Gestalt Centre
- Action Logic - Leadership Development Framework Authorisation Training - Harthill
- Psychodynamics in Coaching - Metanoia Institute
- Transactional Analysis 101- Metanoia Institute
- Relational Coaching - Ashridge Business School
- Shame and the Inner Critic - Simon Cavicchia
- Coaching Constellations - Association for Coaching & Management Futures
- Somatic Awareness - Movement Medicine
- Embodied Leadership - Pete Hamill
- Wealth Mastery & Unleash the Power Within - Tony Robbins
- Certificate in Life Coaching - Aventesi
- Breakthrough to Success - John De Martini
- Psycho-Neuro-Immunology - Aventesi
- Age & Past Life Regression - Northern Drum
- Mindfulness - Eckhart Tolle
- Reiki II Healing - London School of Spirituality
- Spirited Leadership, Ashridge Business School
I have the following experience;
- 32 years of working at an executive level in talent development
- 18 years as CEO leading change and talent development programmes
- Training assistant for Paul Mckenna, Richard Bandler & Chris Luttichau
- Chartered Director assessor and workshop facilitator for the Institute of Directors
- Regional Lead for the Association for Coaching events and co-coaching forums
- Facilitator for Association for Coaching Co-coaching Forum for coaches working in the Health and Social Care Sector
I receive regular coaching supervision from an APECS-accredited supervisor.
- The Association for Coaching
- Association for Professional Executive Coaches
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Psychological Coaching, NLP Coaching, Developmental Coaching, Corporate Coaching, Gestalt Coaching, Therapeutic Caching, Somatic Coaching, Transformational Coaching, Transpersonal Coaching, Performance and Skills Coaching, Mindfulness, Phobia, Strategic Planning and Goal-setting and Public Speaking.
£120.00 - £525.00
Free initial online session
I am available for group and one-to-one coaching in person and on Zoom. A 30-minute no-obligation discovery session on Zoom is provided free of charge.
Executive developmental coaching is usually scheduled monthly. To indicate price we offer 6 x 90-minute sessions for £3,000. Fees include all planning and multi-stakeholder contracting. Room hire and reasonable travel and refreshments are extra. Bursaries are available for small charities.
Developmental life and career coaching is scheduled at two or four-week intervals. These are paid per session £180 for 90 minutes. Bursaries are available for those on low income.
Therapeutic coaching is weekly. I offer a package of six x 50-minute sessions on Zoom for £360.
Bursaries and discounted rates can be negotiated at the discovery session. Igniting Minds is a social enterprise and we believe that everyone should have access to a thinking space to reflect on their lives and create change. We currently offer pro-bono coaching supervision through the NHS Leadership Academy and psychotherapy through Help Counselling.
When I work
I am available for appointments from 7 am - 9pm Monday - Friday. Saturday 10 am - 2pm
I also deliver the following workshops.
- Using the Law of Attraction
- Create Your Future
Training can be designed and delivered around your individual needs - if you and a group of friends would like to be coached or trained together I am happy to provide a quote.
I design and deliver training and coaching for senior management teams and away-day facilitation for boards and senior managers.
“An amazing Business Coach & NLP practitioner. I am much more productive and achieving brilliant results” - Sarah Tyler Walters, Owner of Voices Of Spirit
“In the 9 months that I have been coached by Jackie I have doubled my earnings, gained a contract to sing at the Covent Garden Opera House and moved into the house of my dreams.” - Sharon Selman, Opera Singer and Owner of Unique Fair Trade
“Jacqueline has been an exceptional executive coach and helped me achieve the successful relocation to the O2 and fully employ the change management techniques required to enhance faculty performance and for staff to fully adopt new working practices.” Barbara Howell, Senior Executive, Ravensbourne College
"Jackie helped build my confidence after I transitioned into a middle management position from previously leading a small team. As a result of her coaching I have been able to handle challenging people and situations while remaining calm under pressure. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie as the "go-to" coach for managers wishing to move into higher profile leadership roles." Civil Servant, London
“Thanks again for your precious help, only a few sessions really helped me make a big difference to my life and business” LV, Trainer, London
“I was promoted to a senior management position and Jackie’s coaching helped me develop my leadership and management skills. With coaching I was able to step up to my new role with confidence and enjoy overcoming each new challenge.” Safa Ahmed, Deputy Manager, Hale.
“Participating in Jacqueline Davis coaching sessions is a powerful experience. I have learnt to interact with other people the way I have never thought possible. It is amazing!” - Norbert Wolszlegier, Manager, The Doughnut Factory
"Your coaching sessions have made such an important contribution to the life that I live now, which is more enjoyable. I managed to deal with so many things that held me back and today I benefit from our sessions almost everyday. Thank you!"
J B London
Read more client testimonials http://ignitingminds.org.uk/about/testimonials