Jacqueline Davis - Executive leadership and Psychological Life Coach
020 8740 8802 / 07803 171 697
It is part of adult development that we create patterns of thinking and behaving that help and protect us at critical times in our lives. These strategies become automatic unconscious behaviours that can help or hinder us from achieving our goals and reaching our full potential. We may not notice that we are doing this but we will be repeating thoughts and behaviours that keep us small, safe and away from achieving our dreams.
Working with a psychological coach will help you identify these blind spots and help you change the patterns that are holding you back from living your life to the full.
My coaching will help you to;
- identify limiting and empowering patterns of thinking and behaving
- expand awareness of the choices that are available in every moment
- increase your confidence, happiness, resilience and well-being
- overcome anxiety, negative self-talk and self-doubt
- develop the courage to set and achieve new empowering goals
- change careers, gain promotion and overcome workplace challenges
- develop strategic thinking and the confidence to lead organisational change
- identify and consolidate or expand into a later action logic
- start up and/or grow your business
I am a Chartered Director and Fellow of the Institute of Directors. I was Chief Executive of a media training organisation for 18 years. I have over 27-years experience supporting companies and individuals to create the change that they want.
My coaching is transformational and;
- humanistic - I hold you in unconditional positive regard and provide a safe, nurturing and non-judgmental space for you to explore who you are and grow into your potential
- relational - I use myself as an instrument of your learning using a wide range of psychological and management and leadership techniques and theories
- somatic - helping you to become more in tune with your body and identify and mange stress triggers
- systemic - I help you recognise and break family and work-place patterns that might be holding you back
- transpersonal - I work with the whole self.
I offer a free no-obligation chemistry session. A coaching programme is tailored to your needs and budget. It can be face-to-face or over the internet. Coaching can take place in a location convenient for you. This might be a private meeting space, a walk in nature or visit to an art exhibition. Together we will agree new and novel ways to expand your thinking, increase your awareness of opportunities and your confidence to achieve.
When you change the way you think and feel about things your reality changes and you achieve your desired goals effortlessly. I have witnessed many clients achieve amazing results in just a few sessions and I would love to help you do the same.
I specialise in leadership development and offer a leadership development profile assessment and debrief at the beginning of the coaching programme. This is an opportunity to make sense of where you are in your leadership development and your 'action logic' or stage of meaning-making.
My clients include Telefonica, The Big Lottery Fund, The Frontline Organisation, Institute of Directors, Clore Leadership Foundation, NCVO Big Assist, Ravensbourne College, Mind, Mencap and many housing associations, local authorities, charities and small businesses.
Individuals include executives, small business owners, senior managers, GPs, social workers, coaches, therapists, performers and company directors.
- “Took me on an amazing journey and she was spot on. Would highly recommend her as a coach” Dr Dimple Devados
- "Wow, I have only had one session and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my working shoulders!” Lesley Dodd, CEO, Ealing Mencap
- "I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. London
- “Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
- "Jackie's brilliant coaching helped me to secure a job with a great charity and now l have the opportunity to pursue my dream role and learn so much along the way. Jackie has been helpful, supportive, insightful and gracious with her advice and experience. I would recommend her to anyone." J.M London
Training, qualifications & experience
I am passionate about human development and I am always investing in my own learning and development. This includes ongoing formal training, personal coaching and coaching supervision.
I have the following qualifications;
- Authorised user of the Harthill Leadership Development Profile.
- MA in Psychological Coaching - Metanoia/ Southbank University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - ILM, Management Futures
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and hypnotic master practitioner and trainer licensed with Paul McKenna & Richard Bandler
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance and Company Direction - Institute of Directors
- Chartered Director professional qualification from the Institute of Directors
- Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Goldsmiths University
- Leadership and Management - ILM
- Shamanic Practitioner 3-year training and Medicine Lodge with Northern Drum
- BA (2.1:Hons) Sociology - Essex University
I have completed the following coaching programs;
- Gestalt in Action - the Gestalt Centre
- Action Logic - Leadership Development Framework Authorisation Training - Harthill
- Psychodynamics in Coaching - Ainslie Baker
- Transactional Analysis - Metanioa Institute
- Relational Coaching - Ashridge Business School
- Shame and the Inner Critic
- Coaching Constellations - Association for Coaching & Management Futures
- Working Somatically - Movement Medicine
- Wealth Mastery & Unleash the Power Within- Tony Robbins
- Certificate in Life Coaching - Aventesi
- Breakthrough to Success - John De Martini
- Psycho-Neuro-Immunology - Aventesi
- Age & Past Life Regression - Aventesi
- Mindfulness - Eckhart Tolle
- Reiki II Healing - London School of Spirituality
- Spirited Leadership, Ashridge Business School
I have the following experience;
- 27 years developing talent and working at executive level
- 18 years as CEO leading on change and talent development programmes
- Training assistant for Paul Mckenna, Richard Bandler & Northern Drum
- Interviewer and workshop facilitator for the Institute of Directors
- Regional Lead for the Association for Coaching events and co-coaching forums
I receive regular coaching supervision from an APECS accredited supervisor and I am a member of a somatic leadership coaching group.
- The Association for Coaching
- Association for Professional Executive Coaches
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Chair of the Goldsmiths Residents Association
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Executive Coaching, Business Coaching, Life coaching, NLP coaching, Leadership Coaching, Leadership Development, Developmental Coaching, Corporate Coaching, Gestalt Coaching, Psychological coaching, Somatic coaching, Transformational coaching, Developmental coaching, Transpersonal coaching, Performance and skills coaching, anxiety, mindfulness, phobias, strategic planning and goal-setting, hypnosis, agoraphobia, claustrophobia, public speaking, presentations and happiness, confidence, health and well-being.
Photos & videos
I am available for Zoom and face-to-face coaching.
Fees include all preparation, contracting, travel and room hire. I offer a sliding scale of fees depending on type, duration, location and number of coaching sessions booked.
A 15-minute no-obligation chemistry session on the telephone is provided free of charge.
Igniting Minds is a social enterprise and we believe that everyone should have access to transformational change and growth. Bursaries are available for small charities and individuals on benefits or low income.
I also deliver the following workshops.
- Create Your Future
- How To Be Fearless
- How To Be Resilient
- How To Be Mindful
Training can be designed and delivered around your individual needs - if you and a group of friends would like to be coached and trained together I am happy to provide a quote.
I also design and deliver training and coaching for senior management teams and away days for boards and senior managers.
“An amazing Business Coach & NLP practitioner. I am much more productive and achieving brilliant results” - Sarah Tyler Walters, Owner of Voices Of Spirit
“In the 9 months that I have been coached by Jackie I have doubled my earnings, gained a contract to sing at the Covent Garden Opera House and moved into the house of my dreams.” - Sharon Selman, Opera Singer and Owner of Unique Fair Trade
“Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
“Jacqueline has been an exceptional executive coach and helped me achieve the successful relocation to the O2 and fully employ the change management techniques required to enhance faculty performance and for staff to fully adopt new working practices.” Barbara Howell, Senior Executive, Ravensbourne College
"I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. Therapist, London
"Jackie helped build my confidence after I transitioned into a middle management position from previously leading a small team. As a result of her coaching I have been able to handle challenging people and situations while remaining calm under pressure. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie as the "go-to" coach for managers wishing to move into higher profile leadership roles." Civil Servant, London
“Thanks again for your precious help, only a few sessions really helped me make a big difference to my life and business” LV, Trainer, London
“I was promoted to a senior management position and Jackie’s coaching helped me develop my leadership and management skills. With coaching I was able to step up to my new role with confidence and enjoy overcoming each new challenge.” Safa Ahmed, Deputy Manager, Hale.
“Participating in Jacqueline Davis coaching sessions is a powerful experience. I have learnt to interact with other people the way I have never thought possible. It is amazing!” - Norbert Wolszlegier, Manager, The Doughnut Factory
"Your coaching sessions have made such an important contribution to the life that I live now, which is more enjoyable. I managed to deal with so many things that held me back and today I benefit from our sessions almost everyday. Thank you!"
J B London
Read more client testimonials http://ignitingminds.org.uk/about/testimonials
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for appointments from 7 am - 9pm Monday - Friday. Saturday 10 am - 2pm