Jacqueline Davis - Executive leadership and Psychological Life Coach
It is part of human development that we create patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving that help and protect us. These patterns become embedded as automatic unconscious responses that can empower or limit us from reaching our full potential. Beyond our conscious awareness they serve to keep us small, safe and away from realising our dreams.
I offer transformational coaching which means I work with the whole self - mind, body and spirit. I will work with you to help expand your awareness in the moment to recognise the somatic triggers for unconscious patterns, and empower you to choose to respond differently.
If we want different results then we need to do something different.
My coaching will help you to;
- identify limiting and empowering patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
- expand awareness of the choices that are available in every moment
- increase your confidence, happiness, resilience and well-being
- manage anxiety, negative self-talk and self-doubt
- develop the courage to set and achieve new goals
- change careers, gain promotion and overcome workplace challenges
- develop strategic thinking and the confidence to lead organisational change
- identify and consolidate or expand into a later stage of consciousness
- start up and/or grow your business
- Live the life you dream about
“Thank you for helping me step into my dream career and not give up. I could not have done it without your encouragement, and belief in me.” F. M. B Art Therapist, London.
Todays volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world demands we develop new skills and ways of being to stay calm and focussed on what is important to us.
I am a life and executive coach I support business leaders to develop a new leadership mindset fit for todays fast paced world. In addition to my skills and experience in psychology, mindfulness and hypnotic NLP I have 30 years experience of leading in business. I am a Chartered Director, Fellow and Assessor with the Institute of Directors. For 18 years' I was Chief Executive of a media training organisation with a multi-million pound turnover. I love supporting organisations, teams and individuals to create the change that they want.
My coaching is;
- relational - I have developed a strong signature presence through meditation and mindfulness. I am highly intuitive and use myself as instrument in service of your learning
- psychological - I work within an integrative model which draws from psychodynamic, gestalt, existential and transactional theory and techniques
- somatic - our bodies hold a wealth of data. I help you tune in to identify the triggers for unhelpful thoughts or behaviours. This helps manage anxiety and anger and enables you to build more confident, happy and resilient states.
- systemic - we will explore the wider system, group dynamics and family and work-place patterns that will be impacting on you
- creative - I work with art, metaphor, nature and movement to open up new and different ways of making sense of the world
- transpersonal - I work with the whole self and the wider system.
A coaching programme
We start with the end in mind and a coaching programme is tailored to your needs and budget. It can be face-to-face in a counselling room or your office, a walk in nature, a visit to an art gallery or over the internet or telephone. Coaching will take place in a location convenient for you.
Together we will agree goals for your coaching, an end date, duration and frequency of sessions. I will send you a pre coaching work book to get you thinking about what a successful coaching outcome and life looks like for you.
I offer a free no-obligation chemistry session.
When you change the way you think and feel about things your reality changes and you achieve your desired goals effortlessly. I have witnessed many clients achieve amazing results in just a few sessions and I would love to help you do the same.
"Jackie was so intuitive. I was feeling stuck in my life and working with Jackie helped me identify what I wanted and gave me the confidence to go for it. Would highly recommend her as a coach" Dr Dimple Devados (GP)
I specialise in leadership development with the option of a leadership development profile assessment and debrief at the beginning of the coaching programme. This is an opportunity to make sense of where you are in your leadership development and your stage of meaning-making.
My clients include the NHS, Telefonica, The Big Lottery Fund, The Frontline Organisation, Institute of Directors, Clore Leadership Foundation, NCVO Big Assist, Ravensbourne College, Mind, Mencap and many housing associations, local authorities, charities, small businesses and individuals.
Individuals include job-seekers, executives, small business owners, senior managers, GPs, social workers, coaches, therapists, performers and company directors.
- "Wow, I have only had one session and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my working shoulders!” Lesley Dodd, CEO, Ealing Mencap
- "I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. London
- “Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
- "Jackie's brilliant coaching helped me to secure a job with a great charity and now l have the opportunity to pursue my dream role and learn so much along the way. Jackie has been helpful, supportive, insightful and gracious with her advice and experience. I would recommend her to anyone." J.M London
Training, qualifications & experience
I am passionate about adult development and I am always investing in my own training and learning. This includes ongoing formal training, personal coaching and coaching supervision.
I have the following qualifications;
- Certificate in Coaching Supervision - Robin Shohet, NHS
- Authorised user of the Harthill Leadership Development Profile.
- MA in Psychological Coaching - Metanoia/ Southbank University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - ILM Level 7, Management Futures
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotic Techniques master practitioner and trainer licensed with Paul McKenna & Richard Bandler
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance and Company Direction - Institute of Directors
- Chartered Director professional qualification from the Institute of Directors
- Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Goldsmiths University
- Leadership and Management - ILM
- Earth Wisdom Teachings - Northern Drum 8 years study
- BA (2.1:Hons) Sociology - Essex University
I have completed the following coaching programs;
- Gestalt Group Facilitation - the Gestalt Centre
- Coaching Paradox - Dr John Abbott
- Childhood Stories and their Impact on Behaviour - Dr Sarah Hill
- Coaches as Facilitators - Linda Aspey
- Gestalt in Action - the Gestalt Centre
- Action Logic - Leadership Development Framework Authorisation Training - Harthill
- Psychodynamics in Coaching - Ainslie Baker
- Transactional Analysis 101- Metanioa Institute
- Relational Coaching - Ashridge Business School
- Shame and the Inner Critic - Simon Cavicchia
- Coaching Constellations - Association for Coaching & Management Futures
- Working Somatically - Movement Medicine
- Embodied Leadership - Pete Hamill
- Wealth Mastery & Unleash the Power Within- Tony Robbins
- Certificate in Life Coaching - Aventesi
- Breakthrough to Success - John De Martini
- Psycho-Neuro-Immunology - Aventesi
- Age & Past Life Regression - Aventesi & Northern Drum
- Mindfulness - Eckhart Tolle
- Reiki II Healing - London School of Spirituality
- Spirited Leadership, Ashridge Business School
I have the following experience;
- 29 years developing talent and working at executive level
- 18 years as CEO leading on change and talent development programmes
- Training assistant for Paul Mckenna, Richard Bandler & Northern Drum
- Chartered Director assessor and workshop facilitator for the Institute of Directors
- Regional Lead for the Association for Coaching events and co-coaching forums
- Facilitator for Association for Coaching Co-coaching Forum for coaches working in the Health & Social Care Sector
I receive regular coaching supervision from an APECS accredited supervisor and I am a member of a somatic leadership coaching group.
- The Association for Coaching
- Association for Professional Executive Coaches
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Chair of the Goldsmiths Residents Association
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision
The Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision (APECS) is the professional body for executive coaching and for the supervision of executive coaches.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, including Associate Member and Accredited Executive Coach. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Members are bound by Ethical Guidelines and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life coaching, NLP coaching, Developmental Coaching, Corporate Coaching, Gestalt Coaching, Psychological coaching, Somatic coaching, Transformational coaching, Transpersonal coaching, Performance and skills coaching, anxiety, mindfulness, phobias, strategic planning and goal-setting, hypnosis, agoraphobia, claustrophobia, public speaking, presentations and happiness, confidence, health and well-being.
I am available for on-line coaching both group and one to one, telephone and socially distanced coaching in nature walks.
A 90-minute life coaching session is £120 on-line £180 face to face. Executive coaching fees are hire and depend on the level and complexity of the programme. Bursaries available for small charities.
Fees include all preparation, contracting, travel and room hire. I offer a sliding scale of fees depending on type, duration, location and number of coaching sessions booked.
A 30-minute no-obligation chemistry session on the telephone is provided free of charge.
Igniting Minds is a social enterprise and we believe that everyone should have access to transformational change and growth. Contact us if you would like to apply for a bursary.
I also deliver the following workshops.
- Using the Law of Attraction
- Create Your Future
- How To Be Fearless
- How To Be Resilient
- How To Be Mindful
Training can be designed and delivered around your individual needs - if you and a group of friends would like to be coached and trained together I am happy to provide a quote.
I design and deliver training and coaching for senior management teams and away-day facilitation for boards and senior managers.
“An amazing Business Coach & NLP practitioner. I am much more productive and achieving brilliant results” - Sarah Tyler Walters, Owner of Voices Of Spirit
“In the 9 months that I have been coached by Jackie I have doubled my earnings, gained a contract to sing at the Covent Garden Opera House and moved into the house of my dreams.” - Sharon Selman, Opera Singer and Owner of Unique Fair Trade
“Jacqueline has been an exceptional executive coach and helped me achieve the successful relocation to the O2 and fully employ the change management techniques required to enhance faculty performance and for staff to fully adopt new working practices.” Barbara Howell, Senior Executive, Ravensbourne College
"Jackie helped build my confidence after I transitioned into a middle management position from previously leading a small team. As a result of her coaching I have been able to handle challenging people and situations while remaining calm under pressure. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie as the "go-to" coach for managers wishing to move into higher profile leadership roles." Civil Servant, London
“Thanks again for your precious help, only a few sessions really helped me make a big difference to my life and business” LV, Trainer, London
“I was promoted to a senior management position and Jackie’s coaching helped me develop my leadership and management skills. With coaching I was able to step up to my new role with confidence and enjoy overcoming each new challenge.” Safa Ahmed, Deputy Manager, Hale.
“Participating in Jacqueline Davis coaching sessions is a powerful experience. I have learnt to interact with other people the way I have never thought possible. It is amazing!” - Norbert Wolszlegier, Manager, The Doughnut Factory
"Your coaching sessions have made such an important contribution to the life that I live now, which is more enjoyable. I managed to deal with so many things that held me back and today I benefit from our sessions almost everyday. Thank you!"
J B London
Read more client testimonials http://ignitingminds.org.uk/about/testimonials