Career Confidence and Life Coach who works with individuals at a crossroads who feel lost to find the work they love to do and create the life they want on their terms.
After a long period working in healthcare communications I found myself at crossroads, unhappy at work and approaching a significant milestone birthday, I felt like I had lost my voice and my identity. I struggled with my self-confidence, believing I didn't know enough, that I wasn’t ready and missed out on opportunities professionally and personally because I didn’t have the courage to step up and be seen
I am passionate about helping individuals to navigate their crossroads, to find their confidence, fulfil their potential, find joy and purpose in their life and career
Through 1:1 coaching I work with clients in the following areas
Career Confidence: I help individuals to achieve their professional goals and ambitions wherever they are on their career journey. Whether it’s a change of direction, moving into leadership, career transition or creating better work / life balance. I help clients to
- Get clarity on what they want and what’s important to them professionally
- Find focus and direction and bring it to life with strategies to achieve their goals
- Explore strengths, skills, ambitions and discover new career possibilities
- Boost their confidence, build resilience and strategies to deal with times of uncertainty
- Overcome obstacles in their way, quieten their inner critic, and connect them to their inner wisdom
- Develop structures and accountability to help them take consistent action
Life Coaching: I help individuals at a crossroads, who feel like they’ve lost their identity and self confidence to gain more balance in their lives, make real change and live the life they really want. Working together I help clients to
- Reconnect to their passions and dreams, build confidence, resilience and develop routines that keep them moving towards their goals
- Disarm their inner critic and engage their inner wisdom to overcome obstacles that are holding them back
- Develop habits and routines to achieve better balance
- Build confidence and resilience and develop positive beliefs that are empowering
- Develop structures and accountability to help them take consistent action
I offer a free 30-minute consultation to explore how working together can support your goals and ambitions. It's an opportunity to ask questions, I share more about my coaching approach and to see if we are a good fit. The session is conducted by telephone.
I work with clients anywhere in the world using Zoom/Google Meet video or telephone making it easy to connect wherever they are located.
How Coaching Can Help You
Do you want to:
- Rediscover your purpose and find the work you love to do ?
- Have confidence and self belief in your abilities?
- Understand and know how to play to your strengths?
- Have more balance in your life, feel calmer and energised?
If so I can help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
Who Do I Work With
I work mostly with professional women in their 30's, 40's and 50's from different lifestyles and backgrounds and different needs and challenges. They have acknowledged that something isn’t right, that they feel unfulfilled in their career or life or that they have lost their identity, confidence and self-esteem.
I am an intuitive coach who is empathetic, open and compassionate. I create a safe space for you to explore deeper into your beliefs, values and purpose using metaphors, visualisations and powerful questions. I really see you, I’ll challenge your blind spots and the things that are holding you back. Without judgement I am your cheerleader and champion, highlighting your strengths and nurturing you through your own transformation
Kind Words From Previous Clients
"Claire has a wonderful intuition and powerful ability to sense what people need, coupled with a strong, wise, gentle way of guiding them to their own insights and realisations. Her coaching helped me shut out the noise and return to my true self, quieten my saboteur, and give myself permission to take better care of myself. I’m truly grateful for her wonderful coaching". Sofia, UK
"I can now see the importance of focusing on the bigger life picture and I see how this will help me mentally and emotionally in the long run. I have also set boundaries to ensure I have a good work / life balance". Hannah, UK
"Claire is an excellent coach and a compassionate and empathetic person, with high level or professionalism, integrity, and coaching expertise. I am definitely a richer person because of Claire’s help - I am clearer about my vision and my personal legend. I would highly recommend Claire’s coaching services to anyone who is willing to explore their meaning/personal legend and to find their why". Alenka, Slovenia
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Associate Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- CTI Professional Co-Active Coach. Coaching training completed with Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- I'm also studying Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques with the Centre of Excellence
- Full professional liability insurance
- In addition to my work with clients I have spoken on topics such as resilience, purpose, confidence, and mindset.
- I live in North East London, a devoted auntie of a sixnager nephew, a lapsed PADI Scuba Diving Instructor and diver, lover of the outdoors, comedy, music and a reluctant lockdown runner.
I coach using the Co-Active integrated model (grounded in the science of positive psychology) which focuses on both who we are (being) and what we do (doing) and the inevitable connection between the two, a sense of wholeness. To experience life as whole, action must be grounded in being, in our sense of connection to a larger wholeness
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life Purpose, Goal Setting, Mindset, Personal Development, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Self Belief, Work / Life Balance,
Free initial telephone or online session
There are several ways you can work with me, depending on what your needs are.
I offer a complimentary 30 minute no-obligation coaching conversation via Zoom audio or telephone. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions about coaching, you’ll get an idea of what it is like coaching with me and to see if we are a good fit.
Why do I offer a free session? Our relationship is the most important element of coaching. My role as your coach is to support and champion you and we work together on designing how we work together. I am good at what I do, but I may not be for you. You also need to be committed and ready to move forward to create the life you really want.
At the end of our conversation, we'll discuss prices and payment options. If you would like to know more about my services and fees, take a look at my website www.clairemackenziecoaching.co.uk
Week day availability. Please contact me by email or text to arrange an appointment to fit your availability.
What to Expect in Your First Coaching Session
Prior to our first coaching session
- Once we’ve agreed a date, I’ll send you a coaching agreement for you to read and sign. The agreement is a document that outlines the services, price, payment terms, responsibilities and expectations of both client and coach during the coaching relationship.
What Happens in the Coaching Session?
- Whether it’s the first session of a package or an individual session we start with a Discovery coaching session via Zoom call (this can be video or audio only, depending on your preference). In this session we explore what you want to achieve through coaching, your goals and issues and your desired outcome.
- In subsequent 1-hour coaching sessions via Skype or Zoom we will move you forward towards your goals. I'll ask questions and listen carefully to your responses and challenge, champion and highlight your strengths, whilst holding a safe and non-judgemental space for you. I'll help you overcome any limiting beliefs and move you forward towards your goal.
- I may use coaching strategies and tools to help in uncovering values, purpose and to understand what's important to you and will check that you feel comfortable and safe to do this.
- I will be your accountability partner, offering you an inquiry or homework that you can explore in your own time.
- Importantly, our coaching relationship is completely confidential. I will not be telling anyone you are my client and I will not reveal the content of our coaching sessions to anyone. This is sacred. You are free to share whatever you choose from our sessions with anyone.