Claire MacKenzie - Life Coach
I'm a Life Coach helping women to find their purpose, step into their power and unlock their full potential in life and career.
Two years ago, I was unhappy at work, I felt I had lost my identity and my voice and I hit a milestone birthday. I happened to read an article by a well-known businesswoman who had pivoted her career and retrained as a life coach. My interest piqued, I signed up to the Co-Active coach training course and graduated as a Co-active Professional Life Coach.
The experience was transformational, and I knew then that coaching was where I could make a difference to other people’s lives. However, I was frozen by fear of change and the unknown to do anything. I finally hit a wall and was signed off work for several months with stress and anxiety. I knew I didn't want to go back to a career that was not fulfilling me. I worked with a career and life coach during this time which helped me to bring clarity and focus on my purpose, and get over what was holding me back from doing the work I was called to do.
My passion is to help women who want more from life and career. They feel unhappy, that they have lost their confidence, their identity and their voice. They are at a crossroads in their life and career, they more flexibility or to pivot but are scared that it’s too late to change direction.
How Coaching Can Help You
Do you want to:
• Find joy and purpose in your career and life?
• Have increased confidence and self belief in your abilities?
• Understand your natural strengths and value you bring to the world?
• Create focused work or life goals?
• Set healthy boundaries at work and at home?
If so I can help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
Through 1:1 coaching I’ll help you build your confidence and self-belief, nurture your natural strengths and to appreciate the impact you make in the world when you are living purposefully
Who Do I Work With
I work mostly with professional women between late 20’s and 40’s from different lifestyles and backgrounds and different needs and challenges. They have acknowledged that something isn’t right, that they feel unfulfilled in their career or life or that they have lost their identity, confidence and self-esteem.
I am an intuitive coach who is empathetic, open and compassionate. I create a safe space for you to explore deeper into your beliefs, values and purpose using metaphors, visualisations and powerful questions. I really see you, I’ll challenge your blind spots and the things that are holding you back. Without judgement I am your cheerleader and champion, highlighting your strengths and nurturing you through your own transformation
Kind Words From Previous Clients
Claire has a wonderful intuition and powerful ability to sense what people need, coupled with a strong, wise, gentle way of guiding them to their own insights and realisations. Her coaching helped me shut out the noise and return to my true self, quieten my saboteur, and give myself permission to take better care of myself. I’m truly grateful for her wonderful coaching.
Claire was really good at providing powerful visuals which helped me to connect with myself. Her powerful questions on values make me look deeply inside me and face the person as I am.
Claire is an excellent coach and a compassionate and empathetic person, with high level or professionalism, integrity, and coaching expertise. Claire provided me with a safe space to explore and dig deeper in myself, my underlying beliefs, my vision, my spirit and in my personal legend.
I am definitely a richer person because of Claire’s help - I am clearer about my vision and my personal legend. I would highly recommend Claire’s coaching services to anyone who is willing to explore their meaning/personal legend and to find their why.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Co-Active Professional Life Coach having trained with the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) in 2018 and I am a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I coach using the Co-Active integrated model which focuses on both who we are (being) and what we do (doing) and the inevitable connection between the two, a sense of wholeness. To experience life as whole, action must be grounded in being, in our sense of connection to a larger wholeness
I'm also studying Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) at the Centre of Excellence
In addition to my work with clients, I’ve spoken on purpose and mindset at The Fearless Summit https://thefearless.heysummit.com/speakers/claire-mackenzie/ and the Women’s Network Online Event https://www.women1network.com/
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life Purpose, Goal Setting, Mindset, Personal Development, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Self Belief, Work / Life Balance,
There are several ways you can work with me, depending on what your needs are.
I offer a complimentary 45 minute no-obligation coaching conversation via Zoom or Skype. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions about coaching, you’ll get an idea of what it is like coaching with me and to see if we are a good fit.
Why do I offer a free session? Our relationship is the most important element of coaching. My role as your coach is to support and champion you and we work together on designing how we work together. I am good at what I do, but I may not be for you. You also need to be committed and ready to move forward to create the life you really want.
At the end of our conversation, we'll discuss prices and payment options and the logistics of coaching.
What to Expect in Your First Coaching Session
Prior to our first coaching session
- Once we’ve agreed a date, I’ll send you a coaching agreement for you to read and sign. The agreement is a document that outlines the services, price, payment terms, responsibilities and expectations of both client and coach during the coaching relationship.
What Happens in the Coaching Session?
- Whether it’s the first session of a package or an individual session we start with a Discovery coaching session via Skype or Zoom call (this can be video or audio only, depending on your preference). In this session we explore what you want to achieve through coaching, your goals and issues and your desired outcome.
- In subsequent 1-hour coaching sessions via Skype or Zoom we will move you forward towards your goals. I'll ask questions and listen carefully to your responses and challenge, champion and highlight your strengths, whilst holding a safe and non-judgemental space for you. I'll help you overcome any limiting beliefs and move you forward towards your goal.
- I may use coaching strategies and tools to help in uncovering values, purpose and to understand what's important to you and will check that you feel comfortable and safe to do this.
- I will be your accountability partner, offering you an inquiry or homework that you can explore in your own time.
- Importantly, our coaching relationship is completely confidential. I will not be telling anyone you are my client and I will not reveal the content of our coaching sessions to anyone. This is sacred. You are free to share whatever you choose from our sessions with anyone.