A Life + Career Confidence coach working with women at a crossroads who feel lost to find their courage to create the life they love on their terms.
We all experience crossroads moments. Moments of choice that will have an impact on our life. How often have you heard the voice in your head whisper, when presented with an opportunity for career, personal growth or change “but I’m not ready”, “I don’t know enough” or I'm not qualified enough. Holding on to fear stops us from living our dreams and fulfilling our potential.
I know how that feels.
I found myself at crossroads, unhappy at work and approaching a significant milestone birthday, I felt like I had lost my voice and my identity. I struggled with my self-confidence, believing I didn't know enough, that I wasn’t ready and missed out on opportunities professionally and personally because I didn’t have the courage to step up and be seen.
I am passionate about helping women navigate their crossroads, to break free from fear and self-doubt and find joy and purpose in their life and career
I'm accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC), and professional co-Active coach, having completed my coaching training with the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI). I live in North East London, a devoted auntie of a sixnager nephew, lapsed PADI Scuba Diving Instructor and diver and reluctant lockdown runner
How Coaching Can Help You
Do you want to:
• Find joy and purpose in your career and life?
• Have confidence and self belief in your abilities?
• Understand and know how to play to your strengths?
• Create focused work or life goals?
• Set healthy boundaries at work and at home?
If so I can help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
Through 1:1 coaching I’ll help you build your confidence and self-belief, nurture your natural strengths and to appreciate the impact you make in the world when you are living purposefully
Who Do I Work With
I work mostly with professional women in their 30's, 40's and 50's from different lifestyles and backgrounds and different needs and challenges. They have acknowledged that something isn’t right, that they feel unfulfilled in their career or life or that they have lost their identity, confidence and self-esteem.
I am an intuitive coach who is empathetic, open and compassionate. I create a safe space for you to explore deeper into your beliefs, values and purpose using metaphors, visualisations and powerful questions. I really see you, I’ll challenge your blind spots and the things that are holding you back. Without judgement I am your cheerleader and champion, highlighting your strengths and nurturing you through your own transformation
Kind Words From Previous Clients
"Claire has a wonderful intuition and powerful ability to sense what people need, coupled with a strong, wise, gentle way of guiding them to their own insights and realisations. Her coaching helped me shut out the noise and return to my true self, quieten my saboteur, and give myself permission to take better care of myself. I’m truly grateful for her wonderful coaching". Sofia, UK
"I can now see the importance of focusing on the bigger life picture and I see how this will help me mentally and emotionally in the long run. I have also set boundaries to ensure I have a good work / life balance". Hannah, UK
"Claire is an excellent coach and a compassionate and empathetic person, with high level or professionalism, integrity, and coaching expertise. I am definitely a richer person because of Claire’s help - I am clearer about my vision and my personal legend. I would highly recommend Claire’s coaching services to anyone who is willing to explore their meaning/personal legend and to find their why". Alenka, Slovenia
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Professional Co-Active Coach having trained with the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) in 2018, accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I coach using the Co-Active integrated model (grounded in the science of positive psychology) which focuses on both who we are (being) and what we do (doing) and the inevitable connection between the two, a sense of wholeness. To experience life as whole, action must be grounded in being, in our sense of connection to a larger wholeness
I'm also studying Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) at the Centre of Excellence
In addition to my work with clients, I’ve spoken on purpose and mindset at The Fearless Summit and the Women’s Network Online events
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life Purpose, Goal Setting, Mindset, Personal Development, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Self Belief, Work / Life Balance,
There are several ways you can work with me, depending on what your needs are.
I offer a complimentary 30 minute no-obligation coaching conversation via Zoom audio or telephone. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions about coaching, you’ll get an idea of what it is like coaching with me and to see if we are a good fit.
Why do I offer a free session? Our relationship is the most important element of coaching. My role as your coach is to support and champion you and we work together on designing how we work together. I am good at what I do, but I may not be for you. You also need to be committed and ready to move forward to create the life you really want.
At the end of our conversation, we'll discuss prices and payment options. If you would like to know more about my services and fees, take a look at my website www.clairemackenziecoaching.co.uk
Week day availability. Please contact me by email or text to arrange an appointment to fit your availability.
What to Expect in Your First Coaching Session
Prior to our first coaching session
- Once we’ve agreed a date, I’ll send you a coaching agreement for you to read and sign. The agreement is a document that outlines the services, price, payment terms, responsibilities and expectations of both client and coach during the coaching relationship.
What Happens in the Coaching Session?
- Whether it’s the first session of a package or an individual session we start with a Discovery coaching session via Zoom call (this can be video or audio only, depending on your preference). In this session we explore what you want to achieve through coaching, your goals and issues and your desired outcome.
- In subsequent 1-hour coaching sessions via Skype or Zoom we will move you forward towards your goals. I'll ask questions and listen carefully to your responses and challenge, champion and highlight your strengths, whilst holding a safe and non-judgemental space for you. I'll help you overcome any limiting beliefs and move you forward towards your goal.
- I may use coaching strategies and tools to help in uncovering values, purpose and to understand what's important to you and will check that you feel comfortable and safe to do this.
- I will be your accountability partner, offering you an inquiry or homework that you can explore in your own time.
- Importantly, our coaching relationship is completely confidential. I will not be telling anyone you are my client and I will not reveal the content of our coaching sessions to anyone. This is sacred. You are free to share whatever you choose from our sessions with anyone.