Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Are you longing for things to change and don't know where to start? Going through illness, cancer, crisis, major life changes? All these things can affect your motivation and sense of wellbeing and then it becomes hard to life the life you really want.
I coach because I know first-hand that change is scary, painful & exciting at the same time. There are often lots of barriers, high anxiety and low confidence, and it really helps to have support from someone who is outside of your situation. And that's where I come in!
I recognise that each person has their own unique path to follow, the path may be difficult at present but I hope that your path will become more colourful and exciting as a result of engaging in coaching with me.
If there's a little voice inside yourself that's telling you you really want to change - but you're habitually dialling it down quieter. If you're avoiding the excitement of adventure because of fear and imposter syndrome. If you're lacing confidence, or living with limiting beliefs that tell you you're not good enough....
Then work with me and I can help you turn up the volume so you can hear what your inner voice is telling you. Not listening to your deepest desires is costly to your self-esteem and your courage, it can increase anxiety and deplete your sense of energy and purpose. I can help you live more adventurously, to move from where you are now to where you want to get to.
I can help you thrive and flourish and you'll gain loads of energy.
How I coach
Compassion is at the heart of how I coach.You'll find me supportive, empathic, friendly and easy to talk to and I won't judge you, I'll offer you unconditional positive regard and acceptance, and I will support you to the hilt. Together we will create a safe space where you can think and feel and voice your wishes, however unsure you feel about them. I will encourage and challenge you to dig deeper and dream bigger, so that you can discover your passion and purpose in life, and plan for how to bring it into being. My range of experience means I can offer what's appropriate to help you break through fears and blocks.
You'll learn about yourself, and you take new self-awareness and techniques away with you to use long after coaching sessions have finished. It's your personal development journey.
Why do I coach?
Because I too have faced life's challenges, including illness, cancer, bereavement, job losses and career change, lost relationships, relocation. Coaching helped me discover a new path for myself so I know how powerful it can be, that's why I decided to train as a coach myself.
Who I coach
- People who who feel stuck and aren't sure why.
- People who know they want to change and want to do it fast, with support.
- People with low confidence and poor self-esteem.
- People with anxiety which is getting in the way of their progress.
- People who say life has become dull – that niggling feeling that there must be more to life than this - but you're not finding it on your own.
- People who want to change job or career. You've applied for lots of jobs and been turned down, you're bored in your current role. You'd love to wow an interview panel so they offer you that new exciting job role.
- People who've had illness, surgery or cancer treatment in their lives and now the old life doesn't fit. You want to find your new normal, your new best self.
- Cancer patients who need support in the workplace to help them navigate and communicate with management to obtain adjustments to make work sustainable after treatment.
- People who are burnt out or have Fatigue, and want to feel better, sleep better, have more balance and sense of wellbeing.
Seeing my clients grow into their ambitions and grasp their new lives is the most exciting, rewarding, privileged and varied role I have ever had. It works for wrok difficulties, careers, for new businesses, for personal growth and development, and for increasing confidence and reducing anxiety. It improves quality of life and helps create fulfilment.
My coaching ethos
I think of myself as walking alongside you on your change-journey. I'm your thinking partner and your strongest supporter.
I hold professional and personal values of Empathy, Professionalism, Integrity and Support.
I work to the code of ethics of the Association for Coaching. I use reflective practice to support my work, and undertake regular supervision and ongoing learning through CPD.
Contact me to book in a free, initial chat to meet each other and for your questions. Click the Discovery Calls button to book direct from this website, or phone or email me direct.
Seeking help is such a courageous thing to do - give it a try!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Training at University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education, Certificate in Coaching
- Solution Focussed Coaching with Project 5
- Wellbeing Consultant with Penny Brohn UK (Cancer Care)
- Breast Cancer Now Moving Forward Facilitator and working with women with secondary breast cancer
- Macmillan Hope Facilitator training
- Starting and running successful small businesses - B&B, catering, journalism
- Advisor with Salford Council and Citizens Advice, Advocacy helplines.
- 25 years working in charity sector Health and Social Care sector, supporting people with illness, finances, family issues, access to education - and much more.
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Illness and long-term health condition support
Because I too have faced life's challenges, including illness, cancer, bereavement, I am able to offer support with the following.
- chronic fatigue
- living with illness
- workplace support/ cancer in the workplace
- reasonable adjustments support
- retirement planning
- self care and wellbeing plans
Learning these techniques can be so helpful
- breathing techniques
- holistic wellbeing approach and self care plans
- tools for times of anxiety and stress
£80.00 - £100.00
Free initial telephone or online session
£80 - £100 per hour for coaching privately funded individuals.
Some concessions available.
Please send enquiry for business and workplace fees if you're a business/ manager/employer.
When I work
I've listed my core hours above, but my calendar varies week by week & I can usually flex to find a time that works around shifts, time zones, personal, work or other commitments.
I offer an initial 30 minute enquiry session free of charge to all clients.
No set packages - single sessions, a series, fortnightly or monthly - these vary according to each individual.
I work on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, zoom, phone, face to face and groups. Happy to discuss all options to find what suits each person best.