I am a certified NLP coach, Certified Master Practitioner of NLP and Time Line Therapy®, a Certified Master Practitioner & Trainer of Hypnotherapy, and a business coach. In fact, whatever type of coaching you're looking for, I have the experience to help you. I specialise in personal development and career coaching.
I'm a Master NLP practitioner and certified NLP coach, as well as a certified Master practitioner in hypnotherapy and Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®, which means that there are a host of techniques, tools and frameworks to utilise depending on the area you want to address. It's never a 'one-size fits all' approach....you're unique, and every session is built around you.
I have over 25 years of experience in business, running sales, marketing, strategy and alliances, so can bridge from personal and life coaching to business coaching and everything in between.
I am particularly interested in working with people and teams to help them achieve more than they thought possible, and have written a couple of books and courses on this topic. To get the most out of life it can be important to focus on removing the things that hold you back and improve the things that will move you forwards.
Particular areas of specialism:
- Personal Development
- Setting goals and achieving them
- Changing career and career coaching
- Improving health, wellbeing and fitness
- Increasing self-confidence or self-esteem
- Improving your work/life balance or balance in any area of life
- Changing the direction of your life and discovering what makes you happier
- Actionable goals and plans to reduce stress and anxiety
- Business coaching particularly focused on sales and marketing
In general, coaching can help people with many things and I regularly see clients with one or more of the below:
- Accepting Change
- Anger Management
- Career Development
- Change of Position
- Commitment Issues
- Communicating Emotions
- Communication Issues
- Company/Business or Personal Positioning
- Conflicts and Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Differences
- Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Feeling Left out or Left Behind
- Job Selection
- Leadership Competencies
- Motivation (Self and Others)
- Negotiation Skills
- Organisational Issues
- Performance Enhancement
- Personal Organisation
- Presentation Skills
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Social Skills
- Stage Fright
- Negative Emotions
- Stress Management
- Test Anxiety
- Time Management
- Work-Life Balance
I will work with you to identify what you're looking to achieve and then enable you, through a series of coaching sessions, to work through the steps that will help you feel better able to cope or flourish.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of NLP Coaching
- Certified Master Practitioner & Trainer of Hypnotherapy
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- Member of The American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
- Member of The American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Member of The Time Line Therapy® Association (TLTA)
I hold an MBA and am a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management (FISM) and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM).
I have written two books on personal performance and development and have created a number of courses to assist people to achieve the goals they desire.
Areas of coaching we deal with
From £80.00 to £160.00
Free initial online session
The initial free consultation is 15 minutes.
The cost per hour is £80 (£80+VAT if paid by a VAT registered company).
The first paid for session is typically 90-120 minutes and is charged at £160 (or £160+VAT if paid by a VAT registered company). Subsequent sessions are 50-60 minutes.
Availability during normal business hours Monday to Friday. Saturday mornings may be possible by prior arrangement.