BA (Oxon) MBA
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Where are you in life now?
What challenges are you facing in life at the moment?:
- Personal development (e.g. unclear about direction/goals, or how to achieve them)
- Career issues (e.g. change of job, redundancy, retirement)
- Executive coaching (e.g. moving into leadership, mentoring)
- Building confidence, self-esteem, achieving work-life balance, reducing stress etc.
- Issues with your business (e.g. personal, staff related, business development)
- Lack of focus, confidence, motivation or energy
- Exploring how your spirituality can better integrate with other aspects of your life
How can I help?
I became a coach as I have a strong desire to come alongside and help people in such circumstances. I can help by offering you:
- Opportunity to have dedicated, uninterrupted, 1:1 support in focusing on your situation
- Encouragement to realise you have all the resources you need to overcome obstacles, rise to challenges and take personal responsibility for the actions needed to reach your full potential
- Accountability to check in on the progress you are making
A little more about me
I am fully qualified as a life and business coach, have an extensive business background as a consultant in financial services and the public sector and am also a qualified NLP practitioner and senior trainee Gestalt psychotherapist. All client sessions are confidential, governed by the ethical standards of the industry body and covered by professional insurance.
If all of the above sounds like something you could benefit from, visit my website, make contact and I look forward to the privilege of sharing your journey with you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Senior Trainee Psychotherapist, SCPTI & Metanoia Institute, 2017 - Date (completes 2022)
- APM Project Management Qualification, 2018
- Business & Life Coaching Diploma, UK College of Personal Development, 2014
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, UK College of Personal Development, 2014
- PRINCE2 Project Management, 2012
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration), Open University, 2002
- BA (Mathematics), Oxford University, 1984
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
The Association for NLP (ANLP)
The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) is a UK Association for NLP Professionals.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£50.00 per session
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
I charge £50 per hour for a face to face or on-line/telephone session. Frequency of sessions is by agreement, but weekly is most usual. The overall number of sessions required is by agreement.
When I work
Weekdays, including evening slots.
Face to face, on-line and telephone sessions available.