Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my profile!
What challenges are you facing in life at the moment:
- Issues with your career or business (personal, staff related or about developing your business)?
- Difficulties getting the correct work/life balance?
- Unclear what your direction/goals should be, or how to go about achieving them?
- Approaching a life transition (e.g. move into management/leadership, redundancy, retirement)?
- Problems with finances (personal and/or business related)?
- A desire for greater personal development or self esteem?
- A lack of focus, confidence, motivation or energy?
- Interested in exploring how your spirituality can better integrate with other aspects of your life?
What coaching can offer is:
- Opportunity - to have dedicated, uninterrupted, 1:1 support in focusing on your situation
- Encouragement - to realise you have all the resources you need to overcome obstacles, rise to challenges and take personal responsibility for the actions needed to reach your full potential
- Accountability - to check in on what progress you have made
If you feel that this is an approach that would benefit you and your instincts are telling you that I might be the best person to help you along this journey then please get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- International Diploma in Business Analysis, British Computer Society (BCS), 2016
- Business & Life Coaching Diploma, UK College of Personal Development, 2014
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, UK College of Personal Development, 2014
- PRINCE2 Project Management, 2012
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration), Open University, 2002
- BA (Mathematics), Oxford University, 1984
Areas of coaching I deal with
I offer a free 45 minute introductory session (face to face or by phone) to explore whether and how we could work together. Thereafter I charge £40 per hour. The number of sessions required is by mutual agreement.
Any distinction between business and life coaching can be a little artificial as, for many clients, the two are inter-related. However, to tell you a bit more about my background:
In terms of business, I come from a background in business change for large organisations in both private and public sectors. I also now have my own small business.
In terms of life, I am married with three children, now largely grown up. I have experience in a number of different areas such as international adoption, volunteering at a Food Bank and helping people in financial difficulties through a charity.
I am a Christian and happy to work with clients of all faiths/beliefs and none if they want to explore issues around spirituality.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available evenings and weekends.