St Leonards On Sea
I’ve been a teacher, a trainer, an adviser, a manager, a leader, a consultant and a coach. I’ve also been studying most of my life. Coaching brings everything I have learned together. As a coach I love being able to draw on all of my experience while being completely in the moment with a client: listening, questioning, reflecting, making connections and occasionally challenging.
- If you are asking yourself questions but not finding the right answers, I can help you find a way out of the loop.
- If you are facing a challenge in your life, I can help you approach it with confidence and determination.
- If you have a goal but never seem to achieve it, I can help you overcome the barriers that have been holding you back.
- If you are struggling with a decision, I can help you work out how to make it.
- If you are seeking a change but you can’t quite work out where to start, I can help you get on your journey.
I draw on a range of practical and theoretical frameworks and I have participated in deep, experiential group work which means I hold the group and the wider context in mind when I work with individuals. But most of all, the basis of all my coaching is in the relationship with you, the client.
I agree with the poet John Greenleaf Whittier when he wrote,’For all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been.’ Don’t put things off any longer! Contact me!
'Before the session I was nervous about my future, but I feel so much calmer and I am looking forward to whatever happens next!' (participant in coaching workshop)
Julie gave me practical, concrete strategies for dealing with situations and tasks I found difficult. It’s been a hugely valuable experience, and has changed the way I work, to the benefit of others as well as myself. (Senior Administrator, LSE)
Please see the Your+Space website for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
Coaching qualifications (Animas Centre for Coaching)
- Diploma in transformational coaching
- Certificate in somatic coaching
- Certificate in group coaching and facilitation
- Certificate in existential coaching
- MA consulting and leading in organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches (Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust / University of East London)
- MA in advanced Japanese studies (University of Sheffield)
- MA (Hons) modern history (University of Glasgow)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Workplace relationships
- Work conflicts
- Work challenges - eg attending/speaking at meetings, team working, managing staff
- Giving presentations and public speaking
£60 for individual coaching. £100 for workplace coaching.
Please contact me directly for fees for group coaching.
I live part of the week beside the sea in St Leonards. In good weather I can offer coaching while walking along the coast. This can occasionally be arranged at weekends.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
evenings in London (Mon - Thurs), daytime Fridays (in St Leonards or via skype)