St Leonards On Sea
I coach to make connections.
I can help you link what you want to do in your life with what you do in your life.
I can help you see things from a different angle
to form new pathways in your brain
which free you from beliefs that are
I can help you identify how your thoughts, feelings and behaviours are intertwined
and how knowing this
can help you relate
I can help you communicate, associate and relate with the people around you
I coach to make connecions
and through our work togther we can make your
a better place
I’d love to connect with you.
Julie gave me practical, concrete strategies for dealing with situations and tasks I found difficult. It’s been a hugely valuable experience, and has changed the way I work, to the benefit of others as well as myself. (Senior Administrator, LSE)
Please see the Your+Space website for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
Coaching qualifications (Animas Centre for Coaching)
- Diploma in transformational coaching
- Certificate in somatic coaching
- Certificate in group coaching and facilitation
- Certificate in existential coaching
- MA consulting and leading in organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches (Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust / University of East London)
- MA in advanced Japanese studies (University of Sheffield)
- MA (Hons) modern history (University of Glasgow)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Workplace relationships
- Work conflicts
- Work challenges - eg attending/speaking at meetings, team working, managing staff
- Giving presentations and public speaking
£60 for individual coaching. £100 for workplace coaching.
Please contact me directly for fees for group coaching.
I work in London (Monday-Thursday) and St Leonards on Sea (Fridays). In good weather I can offer coaching while walking along the coast. This can occasionally be arranged for weekend work.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Thurs in London, Fridays in St Leonards on Sea