St Leonards On Sea
I offer individual and group coaching in London and St Leonards on Sea. I can work to help you achieve your goals but I will also explore with you why things are challenging. What exactly is it that is challenging for you? What has stopped you before now? Looking more deeply into your situation can help to ensure that you take the most practical, effective steps towards creating changes and, more importantly, sustaining them.
I am interested in working with you if you want to create a change in your life. I am particularly interested in:
- People who lack confidence or have low self esteem
- People who feel unsatisfied or unhappy or are facing difficulties at work
- People who want to make a change in their life and want to explore what that might be
- Students who are about to leave university and are worried about the future
- Research students who are struggling in their work.
I have worked in universities in London supporting international students and before this I taught English in Spain and Japan. I've delivered training on supporting international students, including cross-cultural working and can provide brief or one-day workshops on working practices informed by coaching. I am also trained to work with organisational cultures and support groups confronting change, challenges or conflict.
I coach because to be with someone at the moment when an idea or a realisation happens and something is about to change in their life is incredibly exciting and rewarding.
Please see the Your+Space website for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
Coaching qualifications (Animas Centre for Coaching)
- Diploma in transformational coaching
- Certificate in somatic coaching
- Certificate in group coaching and facilitation
- Certificate in existential coaching
- MA consulting and leading in organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches (Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust / University of East London)
- MA in advanced Japanese studies (University of Sheffield)
- MA (Hons) modern history (University of Glasgow)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Work relationships
- Work conflicts
- Work challenges - eg attending/speaking at meetings, giving presentations and public speaking
I operate a sliding scale of £45-90 for individual coaching.
Please contact me directly for fees for group coaching.
I work in London (Monday-Thursday) and St Leonards on Sea (Fridays). In good weather I can offer coaching while walking along the coast.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Thurs in London, Fridays in St Leonards on Sea