Are you looking to... Find a work/life balance? Take your personal development to the next level? Expand your self-awareness so you can transform and heal past wounds? Stop sabotaging your dreams? And even find the motivation and confidence to reach your highest potential? I'm sure I can help...
Hi, I’m Gareth…
I am a fully trained and accredited ICF Neuroscience-based Results Coach, I am also a fully qualified and accredited BABCP Cognitive Behavioural Therapist. I have trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotherapy.
I bring all of my skills, experience and knowledge together to offer a coaching package that will help you to dive deep within, explore and discover the parts of you that have been holding you back, as well as your core qualities that have been hiding away for so long. By combining psychotherapy and coaching together and connecting the dots between the lenses of philosophy, spirituality and science I offer a coaching experience that's more intriguing and different than most, a unique journey that aligns your inner and outer worlds so you can live out your desired life as well as discovering and connecting to who you are at a deeper level than ever before.
We all have fears and unconscious patterns that hold us back and sabotage us from achieving our goals and dreams. I help you to become aware of these patterns at a deep level so you can transcend and dissolve what no longer serves you, begin to love and accept yourself and move into the wholeness of who you are and start living life with more balance, clarity and ease so you can fearlessly be, do and create what your heart desires.
This unique process of aligning your inner and outer worlds to become the creative force of who you truly are is what I call Self-Discovery Coaching.
What you might be experiencing...
- Burn-out / Frazzled
- Depression or Low Mood
- Stress and Anxiety
- Stuck, Procrastination or Self-Sabotage
- Confused or Lost in Life
I can help you to...
- Discover who you are at a deeper level, tap into your purpose, create a vision and mission for your life
- Take your personal development / spiritual development to the next level
- Understand yourself, your motivation and develop your self-awareness
- Find and maintain a work/life balance
- Build your self-esteem, confidence and courage to move into a new life and mindset
- Transform and transcend limiting patterns that have been holding you back
- Create a new story for your life and align your inner world with your outer world
- Develop your intuition and create a deeper connection with yourself, others and the world
So, how does it work...
Before anything else we will have a, free of charge, Discovery Session, so we can explore what's going on for you, if this style of coaching is right for you, and how best we can work together.
From there, our engagement begins with an in-depth exploration session for us both to get to know 'you', what's brought you to this point and what's been holding you back, as well as your desired outcomes that you would like to move into.
We will then map out an individualized plan for you that will guide you on this journey towards your chosen intentions.
Are you ready to discover more?
Life presents us all with challenges that we must overcome, if not we become stuck in repetitive patterns that keep us appearing somewhat safe but at the same time locked in fear. By letting go of what no longer serves you and moving into what brings you joy you can create the space for a more authentic and fulfilled version of yourself to arise.
If you're looking to expand your self-awareness, transcend old limiting patterns and wounds, and align yourself with your highest potential then drop me a message and we can arrange a free discovery session over video or phone to see what you need and how we can work together, as well as answering any question you may have.
Self Discovery Coaching is also linked to similar terms such as Rediscovery Coaching or Rediscovery Coach, Life Coach, Self-Actualization and Self-Realization.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ICF Accredited Neuroscience-based Results Coach - Neuro-Leadership Institute
- BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- CBT Psychological Interventions Post Graduate Diploma - Coventry University
- BSc Psychology - The Open University
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (Diploma)
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- Reiki - Level 1 (Energy Healing)
- Vipassana 10 Day Silent Meditation Retreat
- Regular Yoga and Meditation practices
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Self-Discovery / Self-Realization
Meditation & Mindfulness
Spiritual / Spirituality
Personal Development / Spiritual Development
From £95.00 to £130.00
Free initial telephone or online session
My services available are varied to suit different requirements, including:
- 4 Month One to One Discovery Package
- One to One Monthly Coaching
- Single Sessions
Message me to book in your Free Discovery Session.
For full availability and to confirm a slot for a free discovery session, please see my calendar here: https://garethwillett.com/calendar/
Any questions just drop me a message.