Daniele Sorace, Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Hypnotherapist & Trainer
I am a Life Coach & an mBIT Coach (multiple Brain Integration Techniques), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner and Hypnotherapist. I am also a Trainer.
I am very authentic and direct, creative and very passionate about my work.
My job as a Change Worker for my clients is geared towards perspective taking, new perspectives that can be generalised out in time.
I approach the change work process with an open mind. I am by nature very curious and because of my personal life experiences, I tend to be very accepting of people's behaviours, actions and reactions.
I welcome clients from all walks of life.
I also work with gender and sexual diversity clients in an affirmative manner, working with lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender clients.
* Self employed.
* Facilitating and resourcing with NLP Dynamics on the following courses:
Professional Coaching Skills training (ACCT), NLP Practitioner (NLP), NLP Master Practitioner (ANLP) & NLP Coach.
* Trainer & Coach at Grit (grit.org.uk).
* I also offer my services and support through the 56 Dean Street London sexual health and HIV clinic based in Soho for the Chemsex Support Programme:
LOCATION, TRAVEL & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
I see my clients in South Bank. It is a vibrant, central and easy location to reach, right on the river.
Blackfriars (Circle and District)
Southwark (Jubilee Line)
Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo lines)
Overland - Waterloo and Blackfriars
Blackfriars is a 5–8 minute walk away.
Southwark & Waterloo are approx 9-12 minute walk away.
There are good bus links from both London Bridge and Waterloo areas.
The RV1 and 381 buses run from London Bridge to Waterloo and stop few minutes away.
There is no parking on-site, however there are car parks within 5 minutes walk: Cornwall Road car park – underground and open 24 hours; and the street level Doon Street car park [entrance on Upper Ground opposite the National Theatre]. Both car parks are operated by Apcoa Parking UK. I would recommend contacting them by phone on 020 7620 0357 to confirm opening and closing times.
Training, qualifications & experience
2017 - NLP Master Practitioner (ANLP) - NLP Dynamics
2016 - mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach - NLP Dynamics
2016 - CP NLP (ANLP) - NLP Dynamics
2015 - Professional Coaching Skills (ACCT) - NLP Dynamics
2004 - CP NLP (Certified Practitioner of NLP) - ECHM (European College of Holistic Medicine) currently PPTI (Phil Parker Training Institute)
2004 - Dip ClinHyp NLP Coach - ECHM (European College of Holistic Medicine) currently PPTI (Phil Parker Training Institute)
I am a Member (MAC) of the AC (Association for Coaching) and a Member of the BIH (British Institute of Hypnotherapy)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Please send me an email or give me a call and we can have an informal chat about what it is that you are looking for and about how and if I can help you.
Should I feel a different Professional is best placed to help you, I will refer you on, otherwise we can go ahead and schedule an IC (Initial Consultation).
The IC might last up to 90 minutes and during this part of the process, I am going to find out some more details about how I can best help you. There will be questions that will help you think about the issues you've been used to having in a very different way. Be prepared for some intriguing questions.
if we indeed both feel we are a good fit for each other and decide to work together, then you've just had your first session with me and the change work process has already started.
I will offer you a bespoke taylor made plan specifically designed for you.
Several sessions may be required for long lasting results. I suggest generally 12 sessions/3 months minimum commitment although I am open to discuss different circumstances.
Face 2 Face. Skype. Telephone.
Enquire within for further info and for costs.
* Very limited Pro Bono & Low Cost for Concessions available.
I specialise in people.
Life Coaching is what my work focusses on although in my sessions I might use a mixture of Coaching, NLP and Hypnotherapy. I also use mBIT Coaching (multiple Brain Integration Techniques). mBraining coaches you in aligning your three brains to achieve greater wisdom, success and happiness. That is your Head Brain, your Heart Brain and your Gut Brain.
I am very committed to creating and holding a space for my clients where I can facilitate change, their change.
The process is the client's very own journey of self discovery. I offer my clients my skills, my knowledge, my personal and professional experience, my time, my commitment and my full presence.
What I do ask of all of my clients is for them to keep an open mind and to fully and actively commit to the process.
That's when wonderful things happen, when we open up to new possibilities, new avenues, when we stop being lived by our own lives and start living.
I love my job and I love working with people who are willing to help and challenge themselves and their self limiting beliefs in order to find and embrace their true potential.
Be open, Be honest, Be committed and change will inevitably happen.
* 'I’ve always suffered with emetophobia but avoidance strategies have seen me through quite well. When I had my son it became something that created a lot of anxiety for me and affected my life on a daily basis. I reached the point where I really needed to address it and make a change; Dan was recommended to me by a close friend. Over the course of several months I worked with Dan to try and understand the anxiety, develop coping strategies and create a new focus, thus slowly reducing the importance the phobia and anxiety had in my thoughts. I’m really pleased to say it worked! Although I still have emetophobia the anxiety is gone, it does not affect my daily life anymore. I enjoy the time I have with my son and relationships have improved with both my son and my husband. I feel a huge sense of relief and accomplishment. Dan helped to create an environment, a safe place, where I could reflect on things outside of my normal thought process. I was able to see events and connections in a completely different light and make changes for myself. I believe the resources I have learnt will last a lifetime and my life is much better for undergoing this process. I would strongly recommend this to anyone who suffers from any form of anxiety'. Holly-Anna
* 'When I first started working with Dan I was overwhelmed by things happening in my life, feeling as if I lack the tools to meet challenging situations. I did not trust people around me nor myself and had quite a negative outlook on life. The time spent working with him helped me to reconnect to my inner strengths and also understand how year old belief patterns adopted from early childhood informed many of my responses to issues in my adult life. I learnt from him to take a step back when things were turbulent and reevaluate my perspective. I especially liked having a personal connection with Dan and feeling like interacting with a person who shares bits of his own journey and experiences. I came across his service by accident while looking for support and I am extremely grateful that our paths crossed. I now have self confidence and trust my feelings when I encounter a difficult situation. I feel he gave me the tools to do that and this is something I will be able to draw from for a long time. Thank you for that'. S.N.
* 'Following the breakup of a long term relationship. I felt frustrated and disheartened that I didn’t seem to be getting over it. It was a constant frustration for me. It was causing me to lose sleep and motivation at work and in life in general. This was going on for some 4 years and was getting me very down. After working with Dan. I am now able to understand what I value…I am working towards having the ability to validate myself which we worked out was one of my key issues. I understand that everyone gets anxious sometimes and that this triggers negative thoughts for me. I am able to see that is happening and circumvent it as much as possible with a combination of diet, exercise and deep breathing. During my months of ‘therapy’ I have passed 4 Microsoft exams which has set me up for a move to a department at work where I will be more challenged. Personally, I am in a new relationship where I have been able to be honest about my issues and that I'm working on them. The relationship is going well and I am trying not repeat my mistakes of the past. I am developing good habits to stay healthy mentally and physically. Thank you Daniele. I would recommend anyone who is battling with personal challenges and doesn’t understand why they aren’t just going away. The problem could be that you don’t understand yourself enough yet to employ the strengths you already have in the right way. Life also requires the need to understand others and that they understand the world through their own experiences. My sessions with Dan have helped me to understand this'. M.J.
* ‘Dan is an incredible coach and practitioner. His calm and professional nature leaves you feeling both inspired and empowered. He allows you to see beyond what you may think is currently possible and creates space for you to build new paths forward. He supports with interest and commitment, and challenges with compassion. In the 17 years that I have been around the field of coaching, in my opinion, Dan is one of the best’.
Dionne Braham - Lead Trainer/Coach - Youth at Risk UK
* ‘I used to feel a lack of confidence and uncertainty on where I am in life but after working with Dan, I have gained a new perspective, more confidence and feel like I have much more control over where I want to go in life. I see things in a more positive light. I would recommend anyone searching for guidance in their career or who want explore different aspects of their being to contact Dan. My expectations were exceeded! I gained coping strategies, new ideas on how to approach meeting people and being more accepting of all aspects of myself. Dan is very professional, highly approachable, and open minded which is incredibly valuable when opening up on personal matters’. D.L.
* 'Dan is a one off. He is very committed and professional and I felt we connected straight away. In the last few years I have seen my fair share of different therapists but never before I have been so comfortable sharing my personal circumstances and have always felt supported and never judged. I have worked with Dan for 6 months and the benefits I gained through that have exceeded my expectations. I had been stuck with feelings of helplessness and anxiety which had stopped me from getting on with my personal and professional life but through these sessions I was able to connect with the core issues of my problems in order to face them and learn how to turn them into my strengths. Dan is very present, supportive and has a lot of professional and personal knowledge and experience. I now feel a lot more confident, self assured and I am much more able to deal with life as it comes. I am more aware of my internal dialogue and I would recommend working with Dan to anyone who wants to change. This is the gift that keeps on giving, thank you Dan'. F.P.
* 'I used to feel I was not valued in my relationships, however hard I worked at them. Being coached by Dan has helped me to look at what was behind those feelings and recognise behaviours which were holding me back. Over the last three months Dan has coached me with clarity, empathy and gentleness to gain new perspectives and resources to support me in my choices within my relationships. I now feel more confident and the resentment I used to feel is rapidly declining as I work on the goals we set. Thank you for holding a safe and genuine space for me to explore feelings which were so deep seated I didn’t even know they were there. I would say to anyone considering this coaching - do it now. Don’t wait another day to get the relationships you want'. K.M.
* 'I used to have a limited understanding of why I acted a certain way and I was not very effective in managing my time and my daily routine. Now I have learnt how to better prioritise the activities I have more interest in and how to work more effectively towards my goals. Thank you Dan for your time, your commitment, your patience and your encouraging smile. For your accurate questions and your capacity of giving me space and confidence to explain what is important for me. For encouraging my insights and improving my quality of life. I would recommend anyone to work with Dan because he is an exceptional Coach who is full of technical skills but also natural ones to deal with people'. Igone Ruiz De Azua.
* 'Before I began working with Dan I was in a very complicated relationship that left me feeling frustrated, angry and at times very confused. With Dan, I started re-evaluating the motivations and the pros & cons of staying in such a dysfunctional and unrewarding relationship. Dan was never judgmental and he accompanied me on this journey tactfully and wisely. I felt safe and I rediscovered confidence in my own resources through the tools and techniques he very skilfully used. I reconnected with a strength and a courage I had forgotten I had within. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Dan to anyone. Thank you Dan!'. B.C.
* 'I really struggled with how I felt whilst teaching and didn’t really understand where it came from. Through exploring my beliefs with Dan I feel I have almost totally overcome any obstacles I put in my own way. I have benefited greatly from my time spent with Dan. Dan is all about moving forward in life. He's Fantastic, I would recommend to anyone especially if you are ready to start making positive changes and move forward in life. Dan is very open, flexible in approach and on top of his game'. Charlie
* 'Before starting the sessions there were aspects of my life that I had considered unchangeable, which now I know I can control and change and I am slowly learning to do that. Now I am more aware of my reactions, I am more aware of other people points of view and I feel more in control of my life. Dan has a relaxed attitude that puts you at ease, he is very perceptive and is professional and very careful not to judge'. S.L.
* 'I feel better within myself as I can see I am doing better than I thought in several aspects of my life. I have a clearer idea of my goals and I feel more confident to achieve my goals. I really appreciated how Dan conducted our sessions as he moved from Hypnotherapy to more Coaching as the need arose, making me feel he really tailored our sessions for me'. M.C.
* 'The whole process has been very helpful to remove focus from the worries and to divert it instead on real actions and goals. Dan is very reliable, professional and knowledgeable. I would strongly suggest to anyone to book in sessions with you. Thank you Dan!'. S.D.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Contact me & talk me through your schedule so we can book weekly or fortnightly sessions depending on your program. If we agree coaching on a long term basis, sessions might be monthly.