Claire Reeves - Master NLP Coach & Counsellor
**JANUARY SALE - 20% OFF ALL COACHING PACKAGES & BREAKTHROUGH DAYS**
- Do you want to feel in control of your own destiny?
- Do you want to overcome the barriers to success?
- Do you want to start believing in yourself?
It's time to make a change.
You've done something amazing today. By visiting this site you have admitted to yourself that things can be better. That you want a little more from your life. We all do.
More happiness. More peace. More control.
By seeking the support you are taking the first brave step towards controlling your own happiness and building a brighter future. Together we can find solutions tailored to you.
Dedicated to supporting you on a journey of self-exploration, self-discovery and personal growth. I will be with you every step of the way: building a better, stronger you.
Life is full of challenges and our expectations can sometimes seem so far away from reality. It's normal to want to seek help, reach out for support when life gets too much. That's where I can help.
As a Counsellor, Mindset & Confidence Coach and Master NLP and Hypnosis Practitioner, I can help you to get unstuck. Help you to grow. Help to you to find the you, you were always meant to be.
What can I help you with?
Through my coaching sessions, I can help you to:
* discover who you are - your skills, interests, values
* create balance between your work, family life and hobbies
* achieve your goals whatever they are
* put your needs first without feeling guilty
* identify what you want and need in your life to truly feel content
* help create an action plan with achievable steps to take
* take a look at your mental and physical self-care routines as everything is connected
* maintain your momentum in making a change
* find the motivation when you feel like giving up
* feel more confident about yourself and what you have to offer
* start taking steps to help you reach your full potential
What can you expect from me and my sessions?
Who do I work with?
I work with motivated individuals who are ready to take responsibility for their lives. People who are ready for change and will work for it. There is no age limit to taking action to achieve your dreams. I am an expert in supporting people and helping facilitate change. I am not an expert in your life or your business. That's you. You already have all the answers. I am here to help you discover what they are.
You might be:
- a counsellor looking to set up a private practice
- a teacher struggling to manage the workload
- a single mum looking to find yourself again
- a business owner looking to take your business to the next level and increase staff well-being
- a busy parent needing work/life balance
- looking to lose weight and achieve fitness goals
- looking to change career or start your own business
Whatever your goal, I will help you to find the clarity and direction needed to start moving forwards. I can help you to break it down so that it feels manageable and achievable.
You're in the right place. Don't wait another day...
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Master NLP Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnosis
- Level 3 AIM Award in Specialist Sexual Abuse and Rape Support Services
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling (Distinction)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Psychodynamic Counselling (Distinction)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (with QTS)
- BSc Psychology (2:1)
- Sleep and Dreams Workshop
- Inner Child Workshop
- Tony Robbins' Unleash the Power Within (4 day)
- Life Coaching Diploma Course (Online)
- Mindfulness Diploma Course (Online)
- Working Creatively with Clients
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery
- Counselling Young People - MindEd Online
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to it's ethical principles in all aspects of my work. I am also a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
I have an enhanced DBS and I am fully insured.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Kind words from my previous clients...
"I have had the good fortune of having a personal breakthrough day with Claire for support with addressing my lack of confidence around setting up my own business. Claire's calm and friendly nature immediately put me at ease and her intuitive questions allowed me to reflect on my personal and professional challenges from a refreshing new perspective. Claire has a natural ability in honing in on key issues and getting to the underlying beliefs. With her support I was able to uncover a number of limiting beliefs that had been holding me back for years, without me even realising it. As part of my PB day I experienced time line therapy, hypnosis and other NLP strategies suited to my needs, each intervention was clearly explained with what I could expect and I left with a confidence, energy and motivation like I have never experienced before. Our coaching session as part of day has given me a clear plan of action in setting up my own business. I only wish I had benefited from Claire’s support and encouragement earlier as I have found it invaluable. If you are feeling at a crossroads or struggling to understand how and why you are ‘stuck’ in a particular situation and are ready for change then book a personal breakthrough session with Claire, you will not be disappointed".
"I contacted Claire for NLP coaching because I was struggling with delivering presentations, this is something I had battled with for a long time. After just one session I can honestly say I felt such a difference in myself when I carried out a presentation two weeks after my session with Claire. I felt so much more confident on the day and was able to visualise what I had gone through with Claire to calm any nerves that started to creep in. I even nominated myself to conduct my presentation a week earlier than originally planned. During the session with Claire I felt completely relaxed as she was so easy to talk to and really put me at ease. Following the session I received an email with everything that we had gone through and I found this really helpful to look back on when needed. I would highly recommend Claire and will definitely be booking another session to develop on the work we have done. Thank you!"
"Firstly, I didn't really understand that having a session like this could help so much with balancing home life, work life and also my happiness too. The sessions have really opened my eyes into what I really want, and need and by putting steps in place it helps you focus on what you need to do to get those dreams and goals. After the first session, which made me realise things needed to change, it really turned my whole thinking around, so much so I gave up my job to pursue a career I've always wanted , and I would never have done that without your coaching and belief in me. I am truly grateful that you helped me see my potential and what I could do! I feel in control more, I have goals to work to and I feel I can achieve them! Thank you. I think everyone should experience this kind of coaching as we all need help and support and to see our full potential too."
"Time Line Therapy seemed like a very odd idea to me, but I gave it a go and found that Claire was spot on for recommending it. The process has been truly transformative. I cannot speak highly enough about the work she has done with me. and the results continue to surprise. Claire is supportive and honest, detailed - and so willing to offer first class support and after care. The demons I confronted in our session were very real, but invisible to me in my day to day life - things I don't even remember were blocking me from moving on and making the best of my situation. Each day seems easier now - like a weight has been lifted and I am achieving well against some pretty challenging goals. Her fresh perspective and insight were just what I needed and helped me clear the decks to get on with some significant and meaningful changes. Fitness, work and family have all benefitted from the work Claire has done with me, and this was a simple one off Time Line Therapy. I'm looking forward to further sessions where I am sure her coaching will drive me to the next level. Thank you Claire. Amazing."
"I just wanted to thank you for all of your help - it made a lot of difference. The driving is now not holding demons."
"As a very nervous flyer, I sought Claire's help to try to regain some sense of control/calm when flying with my young children. Claire immediately put me at ease and was very understanding of my condition. She totally helped me to rethink the whole flying process and my behaviours in the run up and during the flight. Her grounding techniques were useful and also helped my husband to feel like he could support me. I put everything Claire told me into practice and I must admit I felt far more positive flying last week- the panic usually experienced was numbed dramatically and I have Claire to thank for that! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who experiences any form of panic attacks."
"I wasn't sure what to expect going to see Claire for my NLP session but she put me at ease right from the start. Such a warm and friendly welcome and a lovely homely atmosphere. My reason for going was to stop drinking Pepsi as I was having it by the bucket load! After seeing Claire I've not had a glass in over a month! I've had fantastic results and am so glad I decided to take this step:) "
"This afternoon I was privileged to experience an amazing transformation as Claire guided me on a Timeline Therapy journey to help me overcome some lifelong negative emotions and a fundamental belief that 'I am not good enough'. These blocks have held me back for too long in both my personal and professional life. With Claire's skill, direction and support I was able to break through these barriers. As a result I feel empowered to forge ahead with my Nutrition and Coaching business and have an inner joy and contentment that I doubted was ever possible. Thank you Claire for this life changing event!"
Photos & videos
Want to see if coaching is for you? Contact me today for a free 60 minute consultation.
What can I expect from the free consultation?
This meeting is an opportunity for us to see if we think we would be a good fit. Our relationship will be incredibly important and contribute towards the effectiveness of the process. I will ask you questions to find out where you are now in terms of achieving your goal; what you have already tried; how your problem impacts your life now and help you to explore what you need to move forwards. We will discuss which interventions would be most suitable, the number of sessions needed and the price of the support package.
***JANUARY SALE - 20% OFF ALL COACHING PACKAGES AND BREAKTHROUGH DAYS***
As the support is bespoke and carefully tailored to your needs, the coaching package, duration of support and fees may vary depending on what support you need to make a change.
Breakthrough Day £695 (20% off £556)
Time Line Therapy £300 (20% off £240)
Free 60 minute consultation
x3 90 minute coaching sessions
Email support in between the sessions
£395 (20% off £316)
Free 60 minute consultation
x6 90 minute coaching sessions
Email support in between the sessions
£765 (20% off £612)
Free 60 minute consultation
x9 90 minute coaching sessions
Email support in between the sessions
£1150 (20% off £920)
I also offer Breakthrough Days, Timeline Therapy and Phobia Relief.
Breakthrough Days are incredibly powerful, immersive and transformative days. They include:
- a detailed personal history to explore the root of the problem
- Timeline Therapy to help you shift negative emotions and limiting beliefs/decisions that may be creating blockages and preventing you from moving forwards
- exploring your life/career values and whether your life is in line with what is most important to you
- hypnosis to help you to make changes on a more unconscious level and reaffirm new positive beliefs about yourself
- a coaching session to help you to set goals and create an action plan
- many other NLP strategies to help you to create the life you want
- a follow up session to check in with you to discuss your progress
- refreshments throughout the day and lunch
If you want to make big changes, fast then Breakthrough Days are perfect! Please do not hesitate to contact to find out more.
What is Time Line Therapy and how does it work?
Time Line Therapy (TLT) is a powerful therapeutic process that has evolved from hypnosis and NLP, developed by Tad James in the 1980s.
TLT provides one of the most powerful processes and techniques for personal change and growth, by facilitating the elimination of the painful emotions attached to memories or events in the past. TLT also focuses on what we can learn from those events and use what we learn as a resource for the future. Time Line Therapy techniques produce long lasting transformation much quicker than traditional talking therapies, with a minimum of discomfort to you.
The negative emotions that are focussed on are: anger, sadness, fear, hurt, and guilt. TLT also enables you to clear limiting beliefs that can leave you stuck in the past and stop you from creating what you want in your life. Both unwanted negative emotions and limiting beliefs influence every area of our lives.
What are the benefits of Time Line Therapy (TLT)?
- You can heal negative emotions without talking to me about your past and your childhood. TLT uses visualisation techniques to help you revisit past experiences.
- It is an extremely powerful therapeutic process that takes a short amount of time to do but has incredible benefits - a typical TLT session is 3 hours long.
- Studies have shown that unresolved negative emotions can affect the physical body and lead to the development of illnesses.
- TLT is beneficial for helping to alleviate anxiety and stress related conditions.
- TLT helps to heal the root of the negative emotion and doesn't just concentrate on one particular event/experience.
- TLT is invaluable in enabling you to resolve negative emotional issues from the past and clear limiting beliefs (such as “I don’t deserve love” or “I am not good enough”) and decisions that may have prevented you from moving forward as well as achieving your goals for the future.
Phobias can be debilitating and can stop you from living the life you want.
The NLP Fast Phobia Model can help you to get rid of this fear once and for all. It can be effective in removing all sorts of phobias from flying, to spiders, to public speaking. All you need is your imagination and I will guide you through the rest.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer daytime and a limited number of evening appointments in the week. Weekend appointments may also be possible.