For 20 + years I worked within the NHS, Social Care and with charities as an Occupational Therapist, Service Manager and Coach helping individuals to achieve their potential both personally and professionally.
Now I am here for you
Have you had enough of juggling work and home life, are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed?
- Do you feel pressured to do what others expect instead of what would make you happy?
- Do you feel guilty or selfish for wanting to do something for yourself?
- Do you long to be more organised so you have time to do the things you enjoy?
- Are you looking for ways to make a major life change or achieve a burning ambition?
- Do you want to improve your Health and well being ?
Coaching can help you to:
• Understand your situation and goals better.
• Find your inner strength and the courage to step out of your comfort zone.
• Grow your self esteem, confidence and resourcefulness.
• Challenge your negative thoughts, beliefs and assumptions.
• Take action to maximise your quality of life and achieve your goals.
During sessions I encourage the use of various coaching tools/exercises to further allow opportunity for deeper thinking and insights into what you want to achieve, what may be holding you back and how to move forward into action.
Building a trusting, open and honest relationship is essential between myself and my clients is essential in order to achieve and effective coaching experience and lasting results.
My coaching style is relaxed, professional and creative. I want you to gain insight during sessions but I also want you to enjoy a positive experience.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a certificate in life coaching - Distinction.
I am a qualified Occupational Therapist with over 20 years experience of working in the health service in both clinical and managerial roles.
Associate Member of the Association for coaching.
Provides coaching for Carers Wakefield and District
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Challenges in the workplace
Photos & videos
I offer a FREE no obligation discovery call to discuss how coaching can help you achieve your goals.
Please feel free to get in touch with me to answer any questions you may have about the services I offer, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
You can book a session here http://www.edgetoedgethinking.co.uk/book-sessions.html
Sessions can be booked individually or in blocks.
I currently work alongside Carers Wakefield and District.
Any carer within Wakefield District who wishes to access coaching from myself can do so by contacting this organisation on 01924 305544.
Both individual and group coaching sessions are available.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
To check my availability go to http://www.edgetoedgethinking.co.uk/book-sessions.html Primarily I work from my base in Wakefield however I am able to travel to other suitable locations.