For 20 + years I worked within the NHS, Social Care and with charities as an Occupational Therapist, Service Manager and Coach helping individuals to achieve their potential both personally and professionally.
Now I am here for you.
My goal is to help as many women as possible who have previously put their lives and dreams on hold in support of others to have the self-confidence to step up, be seen and shine bright in the next chapter of their lives.
You will want to work with me, if it is time for you to
- Place Yourself Centre stage
- Say 'I am here and I am important too'
- Become a priority in your own life.
- Unblock whatever is holding you back.
- Stop people pleasing and trying to be superwoman.
- Be brave, show up and set out on a new adventure.
You will benefit by
1) Reconnecting with the essence of who you are and what lights you up.
2) Gaining insight around how to incorporate self-care into you future plans to help you avoid stress, overwhelm and superwoman.
3) Being able to say Yes to you, Yes I can do that, Yes I am enough, Yes I want and deserve more, which may mean being able to say no to something else.
4) Building a vision for the future that you want to race towards rather than shy away from.
6) Embracing change, adventure and ambition without fear or judgement.
7) Taking action and living life on your terms.
During sessions I encourage the use of various coaching tools/exercises. This allows opportunity for deeper thinking and insights into what you want to achieve, what may be holding you back and how to move forward into action.
Building a trusting, open and honest relationship is essential between myself and my clients is essential in order to achieve and effective coaching experience and lasting results.
My coaching style is relaxed, professional and creative. I want you to gain insight during sessions but I also want you to have fun and enjoy a positive experience.
If you are thinking this is for you, then reach out today and book a free no obligation call.
I would love to help.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a certificate in life coaching - Distinction.
I am a qualified Occupational Therapist with over 20 years experience of working in the health service in both clinical and managerial roles.
Member of the Association for coaching.
Provides coaching for private coaching clients, Groundworks Hopeful Families project in Wakefield and also for Carers Wakefield and District.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Challenges in the workplace
I offer a FREE no obligation discovery call to discuss how coaching can help you achieve your goals.
Please feel free to get in touch with me to answer any questions you may have about the services I offer, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Available Monday to Friday 9am-7pm by appointment only.
I currently work alongside Carers Wakefield and District.
Any carer within Wakefield District who wishes to access coaching from myself can do so by contacting this organisation on 01924 305544.
Both individual and group coaching sessions are available.