Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hello, I'm Chris. I’m a successful Leadership Coach and Business Strategist helping people like you get unstuck and feel clearer on exactly what you need to do, to create meaningful change in your career, business or life, so that you can achieve your definition of success.
If you feel stuck in your career, have no idea about what you want to do next and feel really frustrated about it, then get in touch today.
You may have had unrealistic suggestions, feedback that this was ‘this is how work is’ or non-practical advice like ‘just follow your passion’ this probably hasn’t helped you feel any wiser or clearer.
I've been in the same boat as you! I’ve done the strengths and personality tests which helped me understand myself, but not what I should do next.
Done that… I did what I could to get unstuck. I tried other jobs on the traditional career path. I worked in technology, finance and retail, tried the private sector at large global corps and then in the public sector helping start-ups and SMEs. I worked freelance, part-time, full-time and studied on the side... Before I worked out that until I figured out for myself what success looked like, for me, it didn’t matter what job I did next.
I made the change! I discovered my passion to listen and problem solve. I noticed that I felt most fulfilled when I was helping someone else or teams. This led me to discover coaching, initially to help me in my job then, post pandemic I took the risk to become a coach myself.
Coaching helped me get over my fear of taking a risk and becoming self-employed. I discovered my potential (cliché I know) and now have a dream job that doesn't feel like work!
Fast forward 3 years and 250+ delivered coaching sessions later…
I work with... The recently redundant with big decisions to make, the full-timers looking for more meaning and purpose, the entrepreneurs eyeing up their own business venture and career pivoters looking for a change towards a more fulfilling work life that fits around their lifestyle!
Together we’ll work on:
- Building clarity on your career direction
- Set realistic goals that you can achieve
- Create a plan to improve your skills
- Explore ways to avoid burnout
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- How to delegate effectively and trust others
- Catastrophise less
- Have someone who keeps you accountable along the way!
I also work with... Start-ups, micro business owners, and the leaders of SMEs who need that space to step back and work on their business, not just in it.
Want to know more? Book a discovery call
Training, qualifications & experience
- 12 years’ experience within commercial, strategy and innovation roles working within global organisations across retail, finance and technology
- Triple accredited by the Association of Coaching, European Mentoring and Coaching Council and the International Coaching Federation
- Regular supervision (20 to 1) and fully insured
- Accredited project manager through Association of Project Management
- Independent Business Mentor through Be The Business
- 8 years’ experience as a careers mentor at the University of Leeds
Areas of coaching I deal with
£75.00 - £200.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
Career Coaching: 1:1 over 3-12 months
This is for you if you want to change careers, develop your skills or build on your current position. We partner together 1:1 to help you get clarity on what you want, create a plan of how to get there and keep you accountable to stay on track. We will get it all out of your head and create a career development plan that works by working out each action every step of the way.
- 6 months of coaching
- 1 x 90 min Deep Dive intro session
- 5 x 60 min coaching calls
- Accountability between calls
- Coaching is focused on career
Your investment: £450.00 (6 sessions at £75.00 per session)
Business Coaching: 1:1 over 3-12 months
Whether you are an ambitious start up or established business looking to grow, running your own business is hard.
Let's step back away from the day to day to help bring some clarity, structure, accountability and support to help you to see the bigger picture, develop fresh creative new ideas and have the space create that plan you need!
- Prep questionnaire so I can get to know your business
- Min. 3x90 min coaching sessions on your business, focusing on (re)clarify your vision, set aligned goals and organise your plans
- Partner to do the doing, there and then
- Expert support, if you want it
- Physical/digital, easy to use template
- Goal review and accountability discussion
- WhatsApp/email updates in-between sessions
Your investment: £600.00 (3 sessions at £200 per session)
When I work
"I'm new to coaching and before meeting Chris I was skeptical about the value it could offer. How wrong I was! Working with Chris has been the single most important step I've taken this year in developing my skills and confidence as a new business owner.
Knowing that I have Chris there to guide, challenge and support me is invaluable. Working with him gives me the confidence that I'm looking after my own development as well as looking after the business in the best way possible. His ability to challenge and guide me with the right balance is the measure of a brilliant coach." – Managing Director, BCAUSAM.
“Chris is an outstanding coach. He has a great way of working things out and explaining to me what he means in a simple and meaningful way. He sees things in me I don't see and have never thought about. I like the way he can make me think about things in a new light or new way." – Developer, Redsift
“Chris has been a serious source of support in reigniting my passion for my business, following a period of significant stagnancy, sparked by a maternity leave and global pandemic. His approach is refreshingly direct and he is able to translate my meandering thoughts to get to the heart of what I am wanting to achieve. His expertise shines through in all aspects of his coaching, from challenging me to think more clearly and stretching my ambitions to get to my ‘why’. I would highly recommend working with Chris if you want to gain clarity, confidence and motivation towards your business goals!” – Managing Director, Inner Circles