BWRT Master Coach, BA(Hons) - Psychology
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Welcome. My name is Brett Lancaster. For over 20 years I have delighted in helping people to:
- meet personal struggles with greater confidence and skill.
- breakthrough resistance and find a way forward.
- make healthy lifestyle changes.
- design and pursue their goals and dreams.
- truly value what is here in the present moment.
- look forward to the future and enjoy making changes.
I will see you as an amazing human being with great potential to enjoy a better quality of life. We will work together towards your own heartfelt needs, wants and aspirations. You will naturally receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me. I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free. All 1:1 sessions are organised with your highest good in mind.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial online session
Variable. Competitive. Available on request.
When I work
Customised opportunity. Typically three clients a day (morning, afternoon and evening weekdays) Weekends by special arrangement. Skype, Facetime or Zoom
- I offer you the opportunity of online sessions.
- It is the fastest growing method of providing effective therapeutic and coaching support.
- It saves you travel time.
- We can choose a mutually convenient time of day.
- It means help is available - even if you are in the high risk category.
- I have worked with people in many different countries using online methods.
- Online via Facetime, Zoom or Skype
- I have conducted hundreds of online sessions over very many years.
- I offer you all that experience to give you with the same quality of support and effectiveness as face to face.