I have over 20 years’ experience helping people improve their quality of life. This is mainly through coaching, mentoring and therapeutic intervention.
- So, if you are feeling down, sad, angry, anxious or stressed* then let's talk.
- If your health is poor, let's find a way forward.
- If your past is holding you back, let's deal with it.
- If you feel unsettled or stuck in a rut, let's work on it.
- If you have low self-worth or low confidence, let's explore ways to improve it.
- If you want to feel more in control or create new ideas and goals, let's plan for it.
- If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then let’s go for it.
I offer free, no obligation, initial consultations. This gives you the opportunity to discuss the best way forward to suit your current situation and personal goals.
When we begin working together, you will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
I feel a key part of this is to help you tap into your own wisdom, power and creative potential. I feel this is the best way for you to:
- discover your own fresh energy, motivation and well-being.
- feel stronger inside, more settled and secure.
- be more open to more challenge, variety and adventure in life.
- feel more self-confident, empowered and resilient.
- feel that you can make a difference.
- feel more in charge of your current situation and your own future quality of life.
I am a qualified BWRT Master Coach
The powerful 21st Century BWRT process hits the headlines:
If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then lets go for it.
Visit my website for more information or contact me today and arrange your free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Institute of Personnel and Development member.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- BBRS - British Brainworking Research Society Founder Member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
- National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Variable. Competitive. Available on request.
People travel to me from all over the North of England and beyond. Railway station. Easy motorway access. Nationwide and International via Skype.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
daytime, some evenings and some weekends