For more than 20 years’ it has been my privilege to help people improve their quality of life. This is mainly through a unique blend coaching, mentoring and therapeutic intervention.
What does quality of life mean to you?
Perhaps you are wanting greater health, wealth and happiness. Maybe you would love to be:
living openly with more inner strength, energy, focus, decisiveness and purpose.
creating new ideas and pursuing new interests.
enjoying healthier habits and lifestyle.
confidently expressing yourself and sharing your talents.
building stronger relationships, making a difference and inspiring others.
feeling more inner peace, contenment and joy of life.
handling the ups and downs of life with greater resolve and skill.
starting each day feeling proud of who you are and what you have to offer.
You may have completely different wants and needs from these. That is perfectly fine. Whatever quality of life means to you is what matters.
I will see you as a unique human being with great potential to enjoy a better quality of life.
We will work together towards your own heartfelt needs, wants and aspirations.
You will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
All 1:1 sessions are organised with your highest good in mind.
If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then let's go for it.
Visit my website for more information or contact me today and arrange your free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Customised and premium opportunity. Typically three clients a day (morning, afternoon and evening weekdays) Weekends by arrangement. Skype, Facetime or Zoom
- I offer you the opportunity of online sessions.
- It is the fastest growing method of providing effective therapeutic and coaching support.
- It saves you travel time.
- We can choose a mutually convenient time of day.
- It means help is available - even if you are in the high risk category.
- I have worked with people in many different countries using online methods.
- I have conducted hundreds of online sessions over very many years.
- I offer you all that experience to give you with the same quality of support and effectiveness as face to face.