I have over 20 years’ experience helping people improve their quality of life. This is mainly through coaching, mentoring and therapeutic intervention.
What does quality of life mean to you?
Perhaps to you it means greater health, wealth and happiness.
Maybe you would include other features such as:
- feeling more confident and energised to achieve your goals.
- living openly with more motivation, focus, passion, decisiveness and purpose.
- creating new ideas, realising a dream, expressing yourself and sharing your talents.
- improving your relationships, making a difference and inspiring others.
- feeling more inner peace, strength and joy of life.
- living from a deeper level of spiritual connection, compassion and truth.
- handling the ups and downs of life with greater confidence and skill.
- starting each day feeling proud of who you are and what you have to offer.
You may have completely different ideas from these. That is perfectly fine.
Whatever quality of life means to you is what matters.
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation. This gives you the opportunity to discuss the best way forward to suit your current situation and personal goals.
When we begin working together, you will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
I feel a key part of this is to help you tap into your own wisdom, power and creative potential. I feel this is the best way for you to:
- discover your own fresh energy, motivation and well-being.
- feel stronger inside, more settled and secure.
- be more open to more challenge, variety and adventure in life.
- feel more self-confident, empowered and resilient.
- feel that you can make a difference.
- feel more in charge of your current situation and your own future quality of life.
I am a qualified BWRT Master Coach
The powerful 21st Century BWRT process hits the headlines:
If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then lets go for it.
Visit my website for more information or contact me today and arrange your free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Institute of Personnel and Development member.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- BBRS - British Brainworking Research Society Founder Member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Variable. Competitive. Available on request.
People travel to me from all over the North of England and beyond. Railway station. Easy motorway access. Nationwide and International via Skype.