I have over 20 years’ experience helping people improve their quality of life. This is mainly through a unique blend coaching, mentoring and therapeutic intervention.
- So, if you are experiencing depression, anxiety or stress then let's talk.
- If your past is holding you back or haunting you, lets deal with it.
- If you feel stuck and don't know which way to turn, let's work on it.
- If you feel weighed down by life or worried about the future, lets see what can be done.
- If your self-worth or confidence is low, let's find ways to improve it.
- If you want to feel more secure, in control and free, let's explore how.
- If you are eager to make changes in your life, lets plan for it.
- If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then let's go for it.
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation. This gives you the opportunity to discuss the best way forward to suit your current situation and personal goals.
When we begin working together, you will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
I feel a key part of this is to help you tap into your own wisdom, power and creative potential. I feel this is the best way for you to:
- discover your own fresh energy, motivation and well-being.
- feel stronger inside, more settled and secure.
- be more open to more challenge, variety and adventure in life.
- feel more self-confident, empowered, creative, free and resilient.
- feel that you can make a difference.
- feel more in charge of your current situation and your own future quality of life.
If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then lets go for it.
Visit my website for more information or contact me today and arrange your free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Variable. Competitive. Available on request.
Customised and premium opportunity. Typically three clients a day (morning, afternoon and evening weekdays) Weekends by arrangement. Skype, Facetime or Zoom
- I offer you the opportunity of online sessions.
- It is the fastest growing method of providing effective therapeutic and coaching support.
- It saves you travel time.
- We can choose a mutually convenient time of day.
- It means help is available - even if you are in the high risk category.
- I have worked with people in many different countries using online methods.
- I have conducted hundreds of online sessions over very many years.
- I offer you all that experience to give you with the same quality of support and effectiveness as face to face.