Is Mood Boost Coaching for You? Quiz
29th December, 20100 Comments
Is Mood Boost Coaching For You?
Mood Boost Coaching will help you live your dreams and be the very best that you can be.
Take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and grow into your fullest potential.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements: (if a statement does not apply to you, score the item a 5).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Don't agree at all - Somewhat agree - Totally agree
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to improve my personal and/or business relationships.
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behaviour.
- I am ready to find and live my life's purpose.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfilment at work and in my life.
- I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.I'd like to work less and earn more money.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay focused and on track.
So... how did you score?
With respect, Mood Boost Life Coaching is not for you right now.
31 to 60
Mood Boost Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a fresh perspective as well as to help you manage a development plan to change whatever it is that you would like to change. Gain dramatic and permanent positive change in your life, fast.
A huge congratulations to you! You are so ready for a Mood Boost Life Coaching! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire.
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Kim RutherfordApril 10th, 2018
Rachel Coffey, BA, MA, NLP Mstr- Rachel Coffey CoachingApril 16th, 2018
Most viewed articles
Aim To Be, Life & Business CoachingJuly 19th, 2010
Roksana Anning - Career, Interview, Confidence, Motivation, Redundancy coachingMarch 17th, 2015