Tracy Ward, Your Catalyst for Change
Imagine you could watch a film preview of the next 12 months of your life. Would it be as you want, hope or desire? If not, let’s script a new film for the future you want and you can be the screenwriter, producer, director and editor.
I have had a 30 year career as a Finance Transformation Manager bringing a combination of Accounting, Change Management and Leadership skills and qualifications together. Over those 30 years I faced the usual worries working women face:
- Questioning whether you are ready for the next promotion and then doubting your ability before, during and after you have it.
- Believing you are worth more and yet being scared to ask for it
- Struggling to balance a professional career and a family and feeling guilty all the time
- Aspiring to be “super mum” without troubling others for help Returning from maternity leave feeling like the new girl when the company has moved on
- Questioning whether there is more to work and life yet not knowing what else you can do or how to find it.
Does any of this sound familiar?
As your coach and your catalyst for change, we will explore your motivations, transform your fears and convert your limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs. I will coach you to confidence to take the next steps and live the life you want and leave the outtakes on the cutting room floor.
What can you expect from working with me?
- A free 30 minute informal discussion to ensure that I match what you are looking for as your catalyst for change.
- My belief in and commitment to you even though at first, you may not believe in yourself.
- An energy and enthusiasm to help you explore and overcome personal barriers.
- Thought provoking questions and activities and sometimes the unexpected; all of which are likely to take you out of your comfort zone but will give you a sense of understanding about you and yyour motivations.
- Results! As long as you are prepared to be accountable for your future because…Your Future is in Your Hands and I am Your Catalyst for Change
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Master and Trainer certified by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Life Coach, Business Coach and Youth Coach certified by the Association for Coaching
- Hypnotherapist certified by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- BA Honours in European Business Studies
- Association of Management Accountants
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prince II
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a free and no obligation 30 minute initial consultation for me to understand some more about you and for you to ensure that I match what you are looking for as Your Catalyst for Change.
I offer different packages to suit the outcome you want, your requirements and your availability.
The personal packages offered are:
- I'm Stuck - the half day mini-breakthrough
- My Future - your coaching programme your way over a 3 month period
- I have recently introduced the popular PREMIUM EXPRESS TRANSFORMATION which is an intense one day detailed breakthrough meeting followed by 3 monthly ongoing support sessions. This is particularly effective if you are totally clear on your outcome .
Through the initial consultation, the preferred option will become clearer and we can agree how you can achieve the best results.
As a certified NLP Trainer I offer:-
- NLP Discovery Days
- NLP Practitioner
- Bespoke workshops for businesses
- "Working with Tracy has been and remains an amazing experience. Her ability to create the space for me to find solutions myself is very powerful. Tracy has guided me to solve problems that I did not know how to deal with. She has been sensitive and what I appreciate is that she is not judgemental about me or how I do things. She is kind and I trust her to look after my best interest and wellbeing at all times. She has got a tremendous positive energy and I have never felt rushed in any of the work we’ve done together. I would highly recommend Tracy, for yourself or your children. I would be very happy to speak with you if you have any questions about Tracy and how she works.” – Irma de Kruijf
- “When put at risk of redundancy my confidence hit an all-time low; the thought of applying and being interviewed for jobs at this time was daunting to say the least. However after spending a few hours with Tracy I started recognising what I could offer and am capable of. I felt ready to grasp this as an opportunity and gained the confidence to apply for jobs I would not have considered before and I got the job I wanted which has resulted in a much happier me.” – Sarina Sargeant
- “I have known Tracy for several years, having previously worked both for and with her, and afterwards continuing our relationship on a personal basis. Tracy is an extremely accomplished project manager and facilitator – I have witnessed her skill on many occasions in guiding groups of people that often have different personalities and priorities through discovery, discussion and debate to reach positive outcomes including agreeing key actions and responsibilities. Tracy is able to lead people without dictating what they must do, but instead helping them to realise what they need/want to do and to organise those realisations into definitive actions.
I learnt a huge amount from working with Tracy in terms of project management/facilitation techniques and also how to guide and influence people. Even after moving on from Tracy’s team, she has continued to mentor me, providing advice and insight into my personal traits and how I can positively use and manage those to realise my potential. She has also helped me to explore and deal with issues in the areas of people management and workload stress with a patient and sympathetic approach in her manner which I have found really important when covering emotive topics. I’m delighted to see Tracy moving forward in this area as I’ve always felt her skill and experience to be ideally suited to helping people on their journey in life.”
– Kate Millea
- “Tracy is an amazing coach whom I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by. I thought I had found me through other coaching resources but how Tracy used the coaching skills to unlock my inner child on my first session, just incredible, I can never thank her enough. Thank you Tracy so blessed to have found you and be coached by you” – Nazma Khatun
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
My hours are flexible and offer some evening and weekend appointments