Your Catalyst for Change
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Life is too short not to love your work. We spend so much time chasing a career that you want to wake up in the morning feeling rested, excited and energised about the day ahead rather than dragging yourself out of bed and worrying about what the day will bring.
You may have fallen into your profession and you have stayed because you are good at it. But if you don’t love it, if you don’t feel passionate about it and don’t feel valued, why are you still there?
I know we often think that it will get better after the next deadline, the next month or after the project is completed but how many times have you said that? And it hasn’t got better yet.
It may feel like a failure if you give up this job and career up and you are doubting yourself. What if you don’t find another job? What if you can’t create a successful business? What if the money runs out? Then it will feel like another failure and so you stay put feeling stuck with no way out and this drags you down every day.
When you feel like this it knocks your confidence. It doesn’t just impact your time at work, but it also impacts your home life and your health. You are not sleeping because you feel lost, overwhelmed and out of control and then you start to think that you are not doing anything very well and are frustrated because you are not being the role model you want to be for your children.
I have had a 30 year career as a Finance Transformation Manager bringing a combination of Accounting, Change Management and Leadership skills and qualifications together. Over those 30 years I faced similar problems.
I needed the gentle kick to find my new path, one that excites me and ignites me every day.
I don’t want you to wait for that kick, I don’t want you to waste the years that I did. I want you to put yourself first for once.
I know you are not used to asking for help but for something as important as your future and your happiness do you really want to struggle through or settle for second best? Or do you want my experience, knowledge and expertise to support and guide you through the process.
Today is the day that you put YOU first in line.
Now is the time for you to say YES to the support and guidance to gain clarity on how to realign the balance in your life and how to use your skills and passions to achieve fulfilment in your work.
NOW is the time to take the leap into your future with confidence, with a clear goal and plan, where you have taken back control and where you can create your future that feels aligned to you, where you make a difference and feel ALIVE!
As Your Catalyst for Change, you an expect
- A free 30 minute informal discussion to ensure that I match what you are looking for as your catalyst for change.
- My belief in and commitment to you even though at first, you may not believe in yourself.
- An energy and enthusiasm to help you explore and overcome personal barriers.
- Thought provoking questions and activities and sometimes the unexpected; all of which are likely to take you out of your comfort zone but will give you a sense of understanding about you and your motivations.
- Results! As long as you are prepared to be accountable for your future because…Your Future is in Your Hands and I am Your Catalyst for Change
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Master Coach and Trainer certified by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Life Coach, Business Coach and Youth Coach certified by the Association for Coaching
- Hypnotherapist certified by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Association of Management Accountants
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prince II
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial online session
I offer a free and no obligation 30 minute initial consultation for me to understand some more about you and for you to ensure that I match what you are looking for as Your Catalyst for Change.
I offer different packages to suit the outcome you want, your requirements and your availability.
The personal packages offered are:
- 100% Confidence - If you are feeling stuck and want a helping hand to guide you through a difficult situation or problem, then my 100% Confidence Power Coaching session is for you. We will deep dive into your current predicament and you will leave with a clear plan of action and feeling confident that you can achieve it. Together we can build your confidence!
- Step into YOUR Future - Are you the extraordinary woman who will not settle for second best? You are feeling overwhelmed, stuck on a treadmill, unsure of your future, working all hours with no time for you and feeling guilty because you are not doing anything well and your confidence is knocked a little more every day. If so you will want to join my Step Into Your Future Coaching Programme. Together we can create a brighter and clearer future!
Through the initial consultation, the preferred option will become clearer and we can agree how you can achieve the best results for YOU!
When I work
My hours are flexible and offer some evening and weekend appointments
As an accredited NLP Trainer I offer:-
- NLP Discovery Days
- NLP Practitioner
- Bespoke workshops for businesses
- "Working with Tracy has been and remains an amazing experience. Her ability to create the space for me to find solutions myself is very powerful. Tracy has guided me to solve problems that I did not know how to deal with. She has been sensitive and what I appreciate is that she is not judgemental about me or how I do things. She is kind and I trust her to look after my best interest and wellbeing at all times. She has got a tremendous positive energy and I have never felt rushed in any of the work we’ve done together. I would highly recommend Tracy, for yourself or your children. I would be very happy to speak with you if you have any questions about Tracy and how she works.” – Irma de Kruijf
- “When put at risk of redundancy my confidence hit an all-time low; the thought of applying and being interviewed for jobs at this time was daunting to say the least. However after spending a few hours with Tracy I started recognising what I could offer and am capable of. I felt ready to grasp this as an opportunity and gained the confidence to apply for jobs I would not have considered before and I got the job I wanted which has resulted in a much happier me.” – Sarina Sargeant
- “Tracy is an amazing coach whom I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by. I thought I had found me through other coaching resources but how Tracy used the coaching skills to unlock my inner child on my first session, just incredible, I can never thank her enough. Thank you Tracy so blessed to have found you and be coached by you” – Nazma Khatun