- Are you feeling like you’ve lost your confidence?
- Are you feeling low in energy or motivation?
- Are you feeling like your work is taking over your life and causing you stress?
- Are you not enjoying your career and/or considering a change?
Coaching with me can help you strip away patterns of faulty thinking, unhealthy coping strategies or limiting beliefs which might be stopping you being the best version of you.
Coaching can help you reconnect with YOU and your values and what really energises you. It can help you set and maintain healthy boundaries and clearly ‘communicate’ a solid and congruent sense of SELF.
By creating a safe, supportive and challenging space for you to think clearly I help you move forward in your personal or professional life with a purposeful direction, aligning your strengths, qualities and values. I encourage and support you to build strategies for creating more resourceful habits and maintain the motivation to stay on track.
I am an empathetic, non-judgmental and intuitive Coach. My peers describe me as calm, open and determined. I demonstrate my core values of honesty, integrity, fun and love of learning through my coaching style and will adapt my coaching approach depending on the needs and desired outcomes of the client.
Founder of Sarah V Coaching
- Coaching one-to-one personal and professional development clients.
- Equine Facilitated Coaching (using horses to help facilitate change).
- Designing and delivering team development coaching programmes.
- Workplace Strategy Coaching for clients with Neurodiversity (Associate role with Genius Within Ltd).
- Delivering workshops for long-term unemployed Neurodiverse individuals (Associate role with Genius Within Ltd).
- Previously: Delivered Confidence and Resilience workshops for vulnerable Year 6 pupils transitioning to Year 7 (Associate role with 627 Transfer Ltd).
- Previously: Ran and facilitated business development coaching groups for The Bird Table Ltd.
My coaching interventions help achieve the following outcomes:
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Better personal performance
- Discovering opportunities for growth and personal development
- Healthier, happier relationships
- Greater commitment to the job role and self-motivation
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Strong, healthy relationships
- Improved communication and conflict-management
The Bird Table Business Development Groups:
- Benefit from group thinking, mutual support and challenge in safe, non-judgmental environment
- Explore goals and barriers with like-minded female business owners
- Share knowledge, experience, successes and energy
- Hold each other accountable and generate new ideas to move their business forward
- Time to reflect and plan, with structure and direction
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate in Business and Personal Coaching
- Member of ICF - Professional Certified Coach Certificate
- Equine Facilitated Coach
- NLP and Emotional Intelligence
- Somatic and Gestalt Coaching
- Accredited Clarity4D Colour Personality Profiling practitioner
- Accredited Bird Table Group Coach and Facilitator
- Regular CPD and coaching supervision
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Contact me for pricing information
When I work
I currently have availability to take on clients struggling with anxiety and uncertainty as a result of Covid-19. I use Zoom, Skype or FaceTime.
What my clients say about me:
“Working with Sarah has given me the clarity of thinking I needed to identify and value my personal strengths, and develop my role as Director. I found Sarah’s approach to be supportive, pragmatic and encouraging. Her understanding of the realities, challenges and pressure of business helped me to improve productivity and company performance during an important period of change".
"I had been looking at working with a coach for a year or so, but hadn't quite find the right match. Sarah had come highly recommended to me, and after our initial meeting I could see why. I was excited and energised to start our sessions. Sarah has a wonderful ability to listen. Something few people can do as well as Sarah. In the time we worked together I felt totally supported, encouraged, challenged and most of all safe. Sarah creates a space that is calm and without judgement with a twist of humour that sits perfectly for me. With a true ability to connect with her intuition, she always seemed to ask the right questions to guide and help me find the answers I struggled to find alone.
It was an invaluable experience- a space to be listened to and to sound out ideas, share thoughts and feelings with someone impartial. This gave me the head space to think with more clarity and focus as well as more positivity. Thank you Sarah for being fabulous!"
“I felt really moved by the depth of Sarah’s 'positive regard’ when she is in the coaching space. When I described my challenge, I could see so much in her face, a “I want to help you think”, “I will rack my brains until I find a way to help you think better”, “I want you to get a good outcome” “I want you to be OK” all came across directly from her, in that moment. And the lack of judgement. I felt I could say anything and she’d still be focussed on progress, not on the ‘what!'”
"The Bird Table sessions are encouraging and supportive and the group were really helpful in moving my thinking forwards. We did have plenty of fun and laughter as a main ingredient in each session. The accountability is really good and enabled me to take action on the monthly goals I set myself which in turn had a positive impact on me and my business. I’m looking forward to continuing the support & encouragement with the wonderful ladies in our group. Thank you to our lovely coach Sarah Veall."
"Following a period of illness my confidence took a major tumble. I no longer felt capable of running my business and was almost ready to pack it all in. I met Sarah at a networking event and decided to give the Bird Table a go. I am so glad I did. Sarah provided a safe interactive space where fears and concerns could be expressed openly with encouragement and support. Goals and actions were set to help move me forward, in a very positive, pro-active way. The level of challenge and accountability was what I needed without any judgments being made. Business is now really good and I have new opportunities coming to me that I would never have entertained had I not worked with Sarah.
I am so grateful to Sarah and would highly recommend working with her to overcome the barriers we put up that prevent us from achieving our true potential. Thank you Sarah you were just what I needed to get me back on track".