Rachael McNidder - Women in Leadership Coach
Executive & Leadership Coaching
I support women in leadership to progress to the top of organisations and lead in a way that is aligned and authentic to who they are as a person. If you're in senior leadership, middle management or aspiring to be, I can support you in deepening your leadership skills, progressing your career, stepping up in responsibility or changing roles.
From a work perspective, I can help you deal with complex challenges, improve results, work less hours, be more strategic, expand your leadership potential, improve relationships and manage your teams more effectively.
From a personal development perspective, I can help you deal with self-doubt, be comfortable with who you are as a leader, feel more empowered, work on big, scary goals, find your voice and presence and expand your potential as a future female leader.
My coaching approach focuses on emotional intelligence, self-awareness and self-acceptance. Together, I believe these create greater personal effectiveness, enhanced leadership ability and a deeper sense of confidence and presence.
My coaching is for you if you want to want to…
- invest in your leadership skills and make a marked difference to your team’s results and your own working life
- inspire others to follow you and to lead with integrity and authenticity
- hone your leadership skills before progressing to senior leadership
- address any leadership development areas in order to progress
- be yourself at work and to role model the best of you
- have more confidence in yourself and your ability to lead
If you'd like to know more, simply get in touch for a free 30-minute, no-obligation consultation. There won't be any pressure from me - just a chat for us to share some information, see if we're a good fit and if I'm the right coach for you.
A bit about me
I'm a qualified and experienced coach. My coaching is grounded in 15 years of corporate experience from one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms and 5 years within small businesses. I have over 10 years’ experience in leading teams, coaching and facilitating. My clients and colleagues describe me as being warm, supportive and professional with a keen sense of humour. At the same time, they value my ability to challenge traditional ways of thinking and bring fresh insights and observations.
Here's what some of my clients have said about my coaching:
"It is a real pleasure to be coached by Rachael. The coaching sessions are thought-provoking, the coaching is very practical and has had a positive impact on a number of aspects of my role. The coaching came into play in discussions I had with my team, peers and senior leaders. Rachael's knowledge and level of professionalism are outstanding and really help me make a difference." V
"Working with Rachael has really changed my professional life. The difference I have experienced is huge. I approached Rachael whilst in a real period of feeling stuck in a job I was dissatisfied with, and didn’t know what I wanted to do with my career. I now feel so much more clear on my career goals, values and priorities. I also feel a lot more confident in my strengths and abilities. I couldn’t recommend Rachael enough! " Lauren S.
"I found the sessions with Rachael very useful for talking through my work challenges, how I felt about my current role and what I wanted to do in the future... I felt that this really helped my confidence ...I would definitely recommend Rachael and have talked to others about my positive experience with her." Alice
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications and experience:
- Qualified coach with the world's leading Coach Training provider
- Accredited DISC personality profiling assessor
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation), the leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession
- NLP Master Practitioner and a Professional Member of ANLP International CIC. (NLP being the study of the mind and how we think, along with how we use language).
- Public speaker for 5+ years and was the president of my local public speaking group Toastmasters from 2019 - 2020
- Trained in Corporate & Executive Coaching, Small Business Coaching, Transactional Analysis, Therapeutic Coaching, Mindfulness, Resilience, Confidence coaching, and Financial coaching.
I have a very strong commitment to client service, authenticity and integrity. I take coaching industry ethics very seriously, which means you can be reassured of both quality and integrity in my work. I regularly attend CPD events to update my knowledge and skills and am passionate about learning and developing myself and my skills.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Online Presentation Skills Coaching - become a more confident speaker!
- Get ready for an important presentation
- Be more polished and persuasive during client pitches, board meetings etc.
- Learn to talk confidently 'off the cuff' and handle difficult questions
- Engage a wide variety of audiences
- Overcome those nerves!
Are you a novice speaker? I can help you conquer your nerves, master the basics, and give you a safe space to rehearse and practice.
Or perhaps you have some presenting experience already, but you’d like to polish up your skills? I can help you develop your techniques and create more impact in your presentations.
In this online programme, you'll learn how to structure your message, how to create engaging content and how to perfect your delivery style to match your purpose. This can work for online presentations as well as face to face.
What’s included in the Online Presentation Skills programme?
- 7 hours of online 1:1 coaching & training to suit your needs
- Sessions every 2-3 weeks to keep momentum
- Techniques and “How To” guides to refine your skills
- Chance to practice and finesse real presentations you have coming up
- A safe space to make mistakes and build your confidence
- Constructive feedback to make the most of your strengths and address weaker areas
- Recordings of your presentations for you to see your progress
- A comprehensive DISC Personality Profile Report – understand your communication style and how you come across
- Help dealing with any self beliefs that might be holding you back as a speaker
For Life Coach Directory clients who enrol on this programme before 31st March 2021, you'll benefit from a 30% discount.*
The programme is payable in three separate instalments. Payments can be made by bank transfer, credit or debit cards.
*Separate rates for organisations
Simply get in touch for a free, no-obligation 30 minute call to see how you could become a more confident speaker in just 12 weeks!
Life Coach Directory clients can benefit from 30% discount off my usual Leadership programme fees if booking before 31st March 2021.*
Payment is due in three separate instalments and you can pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card.
Interested in knowing more?
I offer a free, 30-minute no-obligation call to discuss further - simply get in touch with me to arrange a time that works for you.
*separate rates for organisations
Coaching is usually online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams platforms. If you're based around Solihull in the West Midlands (and when we're not in lockdown), then we can look at meeting face to face.
Let's have a chat about what works best for you!