Rachael McNidder - Career Coach
What are your career aspirations?
What difference do you want to make with your career?
What are your personal and professional strengths?
How do you make the most of them at work?
These are just an example of the type of topics we could discuss as part of my Career Coaching programme.
Many people use Career Coaching to solve particular challenges at work, whether it’s help in managing priorities, managing complexity or dealing with change. You may want to progress your career but feel there are barriers in front of you. You may need to develop your people skills and improve your ability to lead. Or you may just feel stuck and not know what to do next, particularly as a result of the COVID-19 situation.
Career Coaching can support you in any aspect of your career, giving you a greater sense of direction, focus and confidence.
If you'd like help developing your career, progressing at work, or you're wondering how you might change your career as a result of COVID-19, let’s have a conversation about how I can help.
A bit about me
My coaching is grounded in 15 years of corporate experience from one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms and 5 years within small businesses. I have over 10 years’ experience in leading teams, coaching and facilitating. I’m passionate about female progression in the workplace and I want to play my part in supporting gender equality in leadership.
My clients and colleagues describe me as being warm, supportive and professional with a keen sense of humour. At the same time, they value my ability to challenge traditional ways of thinking and bring fresh insights and observations.
Here's what some of my clients have said about my coaching:
"Rachael's style is warm and direct. She builds trust and rapport very quickly and has a lovely manner that puts you immediately at ease. Rachael has a strong ability to hold the coaching space while keeping a light and caring touch when addressing challenges one faces. Rachel did a great job supporting me in making strategic decisions and schedule priorities. My sessions with Rachael positively impacted my personal and professional life." Sarah
"It is a real pleasure to be coached by Rachael. The coaching sessions are thought-provoking, the coaching is very practical and has had a positive impact on a number of aspects of my role.
The coaching came into play in discussions I had with my team, peers and senior leaders. Rachael's knowledge and level of professionalism are outstanding and really help me make a difference." V
"I found the sessions with Rachael very useful for talking through my work challenges, how I felt about my current role and what I wanted to do in the future... I felt that this really helped my confidence ...I would definitely recommend Rachael and have talked to others about my positive experience with her." Alice
"I regained the clarity and the confidence to carry on with my business." Adina
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications and experience:
- I'm a qualified coach with the world's leading Coach Training provider The Coaching Academy, receiving the top grade of a distinction for my Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching.
- I'm an accredited DiSC personality profiling assessor
- I'm a member of ICF (International Coach Federation), the leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
- I'm an NLP Master Practitioner and a Professional Member of ANLP International CIC. (NLP being the study of the mind and how we think, along with how we use language).
- I've been a public speaker for 4 years and am the current president of my local public speaking group Toastmasters
- I've trained in Corporate & Executive Coaching, Small Business Coaching, Transactional Analysis, Therapeutic Coaching, Mindfulness, Resilience, Confidence coaching, and Financial coaching.
I have a very strong commitment to client service, authenticity and integrity. I take coaching industry ethics very seriously, which means you can be reassured of both quality and integrity in my work. I regularly attend CPD events to update my knowledge and skills and am passionate about learning and developing myself and my skills.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Get ready for an important presentation
- Understand your strengths in public speaking and how to maximise them
- Overcome those nerves!
Promotion Readiness Coaching:
- Learn how to be more of you at your best
- Clearly demonstrate your strengths
- Deal with any areas for development
- Get ready for extra responsibility
Feel free to have a chat with me about how I can help you in any of the areas above!
The COVID-19 situation has brought unprecedented change, creating disruption and instability. As a response to the difficulties that has brought, I am halving my personal career coaching rates for individuals to 50% until 30th September 2020. I hope that this gives people who want to work on their career a chance to do so. Please make sure you mention the Life Coach Directory when booking.
Simply contact me for more details and we can have a chat to discuss your needs.
Coaching is either face to face or can be 'virtual coaching', i.e online or on the phone. I'm based in Solihull and can meet face to face around the Solihull area or slightly further afield. Let's have a chat about what works best for you!