Nathalina Harrison - Certified Career and Confidence Coach
I have been a career coach for over 12 years and have worked with hundreds of clients to help them become happier in their careers. I work holistically with you; your coaching will be totally tailored to your needs and I can help you to:
- Refocus your career when you are feeling stuck or lost
- Investigate other careers and help you transition
- Write interesting and engaging CVs that will get you interviews
- Learn how to interview successfully and practise your technique
- Return to work smoothly after a career break such as maternity leave
- Outplacement coaching after redundancy
- Overcome career-limiting self-esteem and confidence issues
- Define and achieve a good work/life balance
- Support you as you climb the career ladder and engage at a more senior level
- Transition to be a freelancer or starting your own business
This is what some of my clients say about me:
"After several months of applying fruitlessly for roles for which I was ably experienced and capable, I approached Nathalina for guidance on my CV, having been aware of her success as a professional coach and business leader. She demonstrates a personable, professional and direct approach, which was a well overdue wake-up call and I had 2 job offers within 6 weeks" - Graeme, IT Programme Manager
"Nat was able to help me focus on my strengths. One interview practice session gave me all the confidence I needed for success in my job interview" - Nicola, UX Designer
"Around 18 months ago I made the decision to contact Nat. I was looking for a way to get more enjoyment out of my career and to find the elusive work-life balance that everyone talks about. The sessions I've had with Nat have transformed my ability to balance a challenging and rewarding career with home life. Nat is an outstanding coach and is great at knowing when to help you find your own solutions and when to offer advice. If you've never tried coaching before and are thinking about it - you couldn't do better than get in touch with Nat" - Simon, European Head, Media Company
Training, qualifications & experience
I currently hold the following accreditations:
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) - International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member of the ICF
- NLP Coach and NLP Master Practitioner
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Confidence and Self esteem
Career Change Coaching
Maternity/Return to Work Coaching
I offer a complimentary 30 minutes phone consultation to discuss how coaching can help you and how we can work together.
Fees are dependent on the length of sessions, location and the package purchased and you can find more on my website: www.ayamacoaching.co.uk