Michelle Tranter - Career SOS, Professional Development & Job Change Coach
Work plays such a big part in our lives and can have an impact not only on our emotional health but on our physical health, relationships and general enjoyment of life too.
Whether you are feeling stuck and wondering what it's all for, are facing a tough situation and don't know how to handle it, want to find a job that is right for you or fancy being your own boss, you have come to the right place. Even the strongest among us can feel lost, unsure, frustrated, or unhappy at times.
As a qualified Career, Leadership & Personal Coach, I support you to understand and manage whatever your working life throws at you, and how to do it successfully.
My coaching programmes are totally tailored to you and your situation which means that you never pay for any more help/sessions than you actually need.
* Career SOS Solutions: Helping you tackle the work crisis that is causing stress & keeping you awake at night. If you're feeling stuck, frustrated, overwhelmed, undervalued or at a crossroads, get in touch.
* Get the new job you really want: Whether by choice or not, if it's time to move on from your current job I can help you do just that so you don't jump "out of the frying pan and into the fire." We can explore the type of work that suits you best, the lifestyle that you would like, create a plan to get you there as well as the practicalities - CV, LinkedIn, Interview Skills etc., Your coaching programme will cover the topics you want support with.
* Self-employment success: Many of my clients have a yearning to be their own boss without fully exploring the steps that are needed to give them the best chance of making a success of it. As someone who made the move from a corporate job to self-employment 10 years ago, I not only help you set yourself up to win but also share the "wish I had known thens what I know nows" so you spend less time than I did figuring it all out.
* Professional Skills/Career Development: From our initial consultation we'll create a personalised development plan focusing on the skills and behaviours you need to achieve success in your role and enjoy what you do. Whether you are taking on a new role, feeling "in at the deep end", want to get better at managing your team or yourself, or have an eye on promotion, I can help
* Career & Life Reboot (SHIFT): We all face events or points in our lives when we're pulled up sharp, find ourselves at a crossroads and craving something different. Perhaps you have been made redundant, lost a loved one or hit a significant birthday. The current crisis has also created a lot of soul-searching. Whatever the catalyst, now is the time to re-energise, re-focus, stop just existing and start living! We work together through a structured 6 module programme to help you discover what it is you want and need and how to move from dreaming to doing.
Interested to find out more?
Please contact me via phone, e-mail or book a free 20 minute consultation. You can access my diary here:
We'll discuss your situation and identify ways you can make change happen.
There’s absolutely no obligation to take things further; especially if your plan turns out to be easy enough for you to execute yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a qualified Personal Development, Life and Career Coach, Trainer, Mentor and HR Professional. I'm passionate about my own continuing professional development, creating access to new tools, techniques and research which I then use in my work with my clients.
- With over 25 years' experience in Human Resources, Recruitment, Training and Management roles, also having faced difficulties at work, redundancy and before turning Business Owner, I understand the challenges life at work, and being out of work can bring.
- I have coached 100's of clients over the last 10 years across a variety of sectors: Health Service, Law, Education, Banking, Construction, Social Services, Sales, Social Enterprise, Human Resources, Charitable Organisations, Administration, Compliance, IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, the Civil Service, Marketing, Procurement and Retail.
- My focus is on really listening to who you are and what you want and then supporting and challenging you to think more broadly and deeply than you have ever done before to achieve your goals.
- Barefoot Coaching Qualified & University Accredited Coach.
- Associate Recruitment Assessor.
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
- Fellow of Chartered Management Institute.
- British Psychological Society Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing, levels A & B.
- Member of the Association for Coaching and subscribe to the AC Code of Ethics (see www.associationforcoaching.com).
- Mental Health First Aider
- Coaching for Managing Stress
- Coaching for Managing Conflict
- Featured Coach - Abintegro Career Portal
- Psychologies Magazine LifeLabs Coach
***Client testimonials can be seen on my website - www.achievemorelivemore.com***
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career Crossroads
- Career Change
- Job Searching
- CV Coaching
- Application form coaching
- Cover letter coaching
- LinkedIn Profile Coaching
- Interview Coaching
- Redundancy Coaching
- Moving into Self-Employment
- Moving into retirement
- Outplacement and Career Transition Coaching and workshops for staff in organisations and businesses
- Applying for Promotion
Career SOS Solutions
- Communication Skills
- Difficult Boss
- Time Management
- Executive Stress
- Work-related stress
- Stuck in a rut
- Mid-Life Crisis
- More to Life
Professional Skills Development
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management
- New to Management
I offer Pay As You Go, Coaching Packages and Pay By Installment Options, dependent on the service/product you are purchasing.
8.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m. Mon - Thurs
8.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. Fridays
9.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. Saturdays
We meet using Zoom, Teams, Skype or Phone – whichever suits you best