Unit 1 24 Arrad Street
07974 123 019
I provide life coaching, performance coaching and leadership coaching
Life Coaching supports you to make a change so you enjoy life more.
Working with me will:
- Help you take action on what matters most to you
- Increase your confidence to make changes and sustain them
- Support you to live life in the present moment
Common life changes I support people with are:
- improving relationships
- learning to manage stress and anxiety
- overcoming physical or mental health issues
- developing confidence
- becoming assertive
- exploring personal growth and spirituality
Performance coaching supports you to make a change so you enjoy work more.
Working with me will:
- Identify what is blocking your potential at work
- Allow you to recognise your strengths and areas for improvement
- Create practical goals that will rebuild your confidence at work
Common work changes I support people with are:
- better relationships with colleagues
- coping with change
- developing confidence to leave a job
- establishing a new business
- returning to work after time off
- coping with redundancy
Leaders are often already highly successful people, facing intense and demanding challenges. Leadership Coaching helps leaders use these challenges as a way of becoming even more effective.
Working with me will support you to:
- Inspire people with your vision and passion
- Build and develop motivated and successful teams
- Let go of doubt and lead fearlessly
Common challenges I support leaders with are:
- developing confidence in leadership ability
- managing internal politics
- feeling assured in managing change
- listening to and learning from employees
- building commitment to common goals
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 1500 hours of coaching experience working one to one with people.
I am a qualified Level 4 Performance Coach and Level 5 advanced coach. I am also qualified in Transpersonal Coaching. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and I receive monthly coaching supervision.
I also create and deliver coaching based sessions for small groups – including workshops for unemployed young people, writers, actors, artists, musicians and community groups.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Mental Health
Life and Performance Coaching Rates are:
20 minute phone consultation to explore working together is FREE
60 minute coaching sessions are £40
Discounts are available for people who are unemployed, people on low incomes, OAP'S and students
I accept cash, cheque or online banking payments
Fees for Leadership Coaching are available on request
All of us put off making changes because we think we don’t have the time, ability, confidence or whatever else we need to actually make them.
This leads to a feeling of a life half-lived.
I help people make the change that matters most to them
I provide space without judgement where you can safely understand and explore the meaning and purpose of your life. I encourage you to imagine in detail exactly what you want and to explore different options for getting it. I help you learn how to let go of old thought patterns and beliefs that have been holding you back. I support you to take action that will give your life new levels of meaning, connection and joy – what we all ache for.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Although my premises on Arrad St do not have wheelchair access I am able to use premises close by that do - please get in touch to arrange.
Coaching available Monday to Friday as well as some weekend slots. First session normally available within a week of first contact.