ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
I am a Holistic Life Coach, Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner who specialises in "change work" - working with people to help them make positive changes in their lives. I offer a caring, collaborative and individually tailored service and use an integrated range of highly effective techniques that help empower people to:
- identify and achieve what they want in their lives
- move forward in areas where they feel “stuck”
- understand their thought patterns and how to change them
- let go of thoughts, emotions, issues or beliefs that are blocking their path to success, happiness, health and wellbeing
My many testimonials confirm that I work with warmth, compassion and humour - coupled with a high level of skill, integrity and professionalism - and that I have successfully helped my clients with a wide range of issues including:
- lack of confidence
- anxiety & stress
- sleep issues, being able to switch off and relax
- fears & phobias
- depression, low mood, lethargy
- weight, body image, emotional eating
- internal conflicts
- letting go of the past, releasing trauma
- motivation, direction, goal setting
- procrastination, concentration & focus
- stopping smoking, addictions
- stress-related physical problems
To arrange a free, no-strings-attached telephone or Zoom consultation or simply to have an informal chat please contact me on: T: 079 444 61651
A FEW EXTRACTS FROM TESTIMONIALS
"It was a real pleasure working with Maggie, she has natural empathy & a very caring nature. I was immediately at ease from the first session; although usually a very private person I had no concerns sharing my true feelings & fears....... My experience with Maggie has left me with a completely different outlook. I no longer feel that my emotions are in conflict & that I am in a constant battle with myself. I no longer have the feelings of panic & a compulsion to eat for emotional reasons. I truly feel that I have an insight and understanding into how my personality has formed & without any conscious effort I am able to make better decisions." J.
"......I wish I had met Maggie a long time ago as she has helped me so much. I guess in some ways to be a better person, or one that I am happier to call 'me'. She is very easy to talk to, you can be totally honest with her, she is warm, caring & has a great sense of humour. I can’t recommend her highly enough!" G.
"….With Maggie's help, using the techniques and strategies she taught me, I have felt confident to apply for a senior management position. My old concerns did not trouble me and I have been fortunate enough to accept a significant promotion. ……..The coaching process was an immeasurably valuable experience. I continue, on an almost daily basis, to make use of the techniques Maggie taught me. I wish I had had this opportunity several years ago & would recommend that anyone seeking personal or professional development should consider contacting Maggie." N.
"My experience with Maggie during our three sessions was truly enlightening! I had previously used various techniques to help me overcome the challenges I'd faced during recent years (particularly the deaths of my daughter and partner), but Maggie enabled me to travel to a higher level……. Maggie has helped me achieve greater positivity, peace, energy, and inspiration! I highly recommend her sessions
and I'm sure she will provide inspiration and encouragement to many others!" S.
Training, qualifications & experience
- EFT International Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Diploma in NLP, Life Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Integrated Energy Techniques
- Member British Institute of Hypnotherapy & NLP
- Member Association for Coaching
- CNHC Accredited Register
- ICO registered for data protection purposes
I was fortunate enough to be trained by Sue Beer & Emma Roberts, two of only twenty nine EFT Masters worldwide & co-founders of the EFT Centre (www.theeftcentre.com) and Hay House author Phil Parker, internationally renowned lecturer, therapist and innovator in the field of development.
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Internal conflicts
- Conflict resolution
- Work stress
- Goal setting
- Fear of public speaking
Free no-strings-attached Telephone or Zoom Consultation
- I am pleased to offer a free initial telephone or Zoom consultation of up to 30 minutes
- I usually recommend this option as it enables us to explore together how I might be able to help you and to answer any questions or concerns that you may have
- Most importantly, it gives you a feel for me and how I work, so that you are better placed to decide if you would like to work with me
Standard Rates - from March 2022
- Single session: £70
- Block of three sessions, payable in advance at first session: £195
Session Length :
- Sessions are for one hour
- By cash, cheque or bank transfer
Cancellations & Notice:
- I run a small heart-based business, and to enable me to provide the caring, collaborative and individually tailored service that my clients deserve, I limit the number of sessions available.
- Although I do not charge for cancellations, my practice is my livelihood, and so I respectfully ask that you give me a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation (other than in cases of genuine emergency) so that I can offer the session to someone who may be waiting for a space.
When I work
Face to face - Online via Zoom - Phone
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: daytimes & early evenings ("after work")
I am registered with Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/