Lorna Devine BSc MSc PPD
Certified Life Coach / Therapist
I am a fully accredited Life Coach, specialising in anxiety and stress.
I take a positive, holistic approach to the mental health and well-being of my clients. I use coaching as my main model, whilst drawing on acceptance-based, compassion-focused, cognitive-behavioural and mindfulness-based approaches. I always tailor my approach to each individual’s particular needs.
In addition to my private practice, I currently work as a Schools Outreach Therapist offering direct clinical work to children and families in schools, and as a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapist trainee in a Young People's Service. Over the past eight years, I have worked in a range of sectors including the NHS, independent, charitable, education and research sectors.
I work with individuals on a one to one basis, and run various group workshops (please email me for details). I also offer telephone coaching and online coaching via Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
Academic qualifications (Psychology)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy - Kings College London (2018-2019)
- MSc in Clinical Psychology and Mental Health (Distinction) - University of Sussex
- BSc Hons in Psychology (First Class Honours) - University of Sussex
- Diploma in Life Coaching and Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Certificate in Life Coaching - The Coaching Academy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- PCOS - managing impact of PCOS e.g. anxiety, stress, confidence and self-esteem.
In order for you to understand the coaching process and for us to be able to make an informed decision on whether or not we are a good fit for each other, I offer a free telephone consultation for 30 minutes.
After this consultation, we can decide together what would be the best fit regarding coaching packages. Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on each individual’s needs.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Tuesdays, evenings and weekends.