Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, welcome; I am Lila,
Having been in the helping profession for some 17 years, assisting others in their personal journeys is always an honour. It's great to connect with my true calling and serve others. My overall experience is international, diverse and multicultural, and I have travelled and worked in various countries. Working as a certified life coach, I take much pride in helping others achieve their dreams, connect with their purpose in life, and contribute to their overall wellness & wellbeing.
My core training & learnings since 2006 include psychotherapy, personal development & motivation, holistic life coaching, existentialism, business management, cultural identity, and spirituality.
Do I need life coaching or therapy?
Life Coaching and psychotherapy are very different. Life Coaching is about identifying, setting and achieving your goals and, therefore, action-driven, It's about reaching your full potential and accelerating in some specific area(s) of your life. Psychotherapy, on the other hand, mainly deals with (deep-seated) mental health issues and traumas and is about working through your feelings, emotions and distress.
The added bonus of working with me as your Life Coach
Although you may know the goals, dreams and changes you would like to create in your life, it can be frustrating and disheartening when you don't get the desired results. Remaining 'stuck' is the last thing you want, and it's often at this point (after some procrastination) that most of us will seek assistance. An added bonus of working with me as your life coach is that, where needed, I will be able to help remove any emotional or mental issues that are standing between you and your goals/dreams.
As your Life Coach, I can help you meet your potential. Expected results include:
- Tackling limiting beliefs, blocks and feeling 'stuck'
- Strong shift in mindset and focus
- Increased clarity in direction, purpose and meaning
- Significant shifts in habits - making healthy habits your priority
- New sets of daily routines and practices - strong shift in discipline and productivity
- Higher levels of energy and improved body composition
- Enhancement of mindfulness living
- and more...
I work face-to-face (in Central London), online and by telephone. Reach out today for a free initial chat, and let's work together :).
Call: 0044 7931 175510, or email for a free 15-minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA degree in Intercultural Communication (Identity-Race-Culture & Language) -University of Surrey
- BSc. degree in Integrative Counselling: University of Surrey
- Accredited Wellbeing Life Coach
- Certified Mindvalley Life Coach, 2024
- Registered Psychotherapist (MBACP), since 2005
- Experience working with male, female, interracial, and same-sex couples
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (couples work) - Externship
- Anthony Robbins Personal Development Training: 2005-2010
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP) and the Association for Coaching (AC) in the UK
- Spirituality- Hinduism (Advaita Vedanta), Buddhism, Christianity, Meditation, Yoga, Mindfulness, Existentialism
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Mentorship -- specialised area is Personal Development (includes soft skills such as interpersonal relationships, communication, and emotional intelligence)
- Intercultural psychotherapy (includes inter-faith therapy)
See the Counselling Directory for my profile as a therapist
£2,500.00 - £5,500.00
Available coaching packages-- can be based on any area(s) of your life:
- 3 months: £ 2.500
- 6 months: £ 5.500
For 6 + months package - please enquire about pricing. Payment plan in place if needed.
When I work
My schedule changes on a weekly basis and the best way forward is to contact me directly about my availability- either by text message or email. Thank you.
I offer sessions online via a video call, by telephone, or in person, depending on which you find comfortable and more convenient. You can choose from two practice addresses in Central London: Harley Street (Marylebone) or Nassau Street (Fitzrovia), depending on my availability and can also mix and match between online and face-to-face sessions.
A quote that is close to my heart:
Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger!
Marcus - "I wasn't sure about being coached but knew that I needed to talk with a professional. I came across Lila's profile and after the first telephone contact (which was free for 30 min) I decided to take up 6 sessions with her. I had a rough idea of the areas I wanted to work on such as my weight (quite overweight), divorce and issues with infidelity. Lila was really able to get to the bottom of some of my persisting issues and we worked very hard in the sessions. With her help, I was able to find some clarity in my messy life. The 'homework' she further gave me helped to ease my stress and anxiety at home. I still continue with journaling my thoughts and feelings (which was one of my homework) and have noticed to feel very relieved afterwards. I hope to take some more sessions again with Lila'
Sharon - "Lila's sessions helped me a lot when I was having a relationship breakdown just before the lockdown. The sessions helped me to understand the reasons behind the breakdown and why I remained so long in an emotionally abusive relationship with my then-boyfriend. Lila's sessions gave me the strength and courage to choose for myself and to accept myself as I am. Thank you Lila!'