Juliette Dyke- Career and Business Coach
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I feel stuck in an unfulfilling job”
- “I wish I could discover my passion, but I don’t even know if I have one”
- “I feel overwhelmed and stretched in a million different directions trying to do everything”
- “I often struggle with confidence and hear a voice in my head saying ‘I can’t do this’ or ‘I’m not good enough’ ”
- "I want to do something each day which actually matters, and not just contribute to my boss’s bottom line."
- "I wish I had been braver and taken more chances"
- "Maybe ‘doing something you love’ is just a daydream, and I should accept my lot."
If so, then you’re in the right place! In my coaching programme, I can help you:
- Discover what really lights you up and gives you a deep sense of purpose
- Identify careers or business ideas which fit with who you truly are and what you're best at
- Overcome those negative thoughts which are holding you back from taking action
- Learn to say no and put effective boundaries in place to protect your time and energy
- Ditch burnout and create new healthy habits that help you feel happier and more fulfilled
- Find focus and create an action plan
- And learn tips and strategies for coping with your day job in the meantime, whilst you plan your escape!
How can I help?
Hi I’m Juliette and I help women find clarity and confidence in their careers and businesses. I help them recognise their gifts and strengths, release the blocks and fears which are holding them back, and develop the confidence to create a fulfilling life and career they love.
I take a very holistic approach and look at you as a whole person and how your career fits in with the lifestyle you want to lead.
We can work together to help you discover what really lights you up and gives you a deep sense of purpose.
Who is career an business coaching for?
I have worked with all kinds of people from all sorts of professional backgrounds, including Event Organisers, University Academics, Project Managers, HR Executives, Marketing Managers, Strategists, Designers and Yoga Teachers.
Some are still in full time employment, some are taking a career break and some are freelance, but what they all want is to discover their calling in life, do something they truly love and create more balance in their lives.
How do I work?
I am based 100% online and work with clients across the UK via Skype or on the phone.
Why work with me?
I know how important this is to you because I’ve been there and know exactly how this feels. I’ve experienced the daily grind of dragging myself to a job where I was always a square peg in a round hole. I longed to feel more fulfilled, valued and authentic, but instead just felt unhappy, exhausted and lost.
However working with a coach gave me the support and guidance I needed to discover what my strengths and values were, re-build my confidence and help me to see what I was really capable of. And I want the same for you too!
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a graduate of the Pure Coaching Academy, run by one of the UK's most successful life coaches Carole Ann Rice, and am an Accredited Practitioner Coach with the IAPC&M
I am also a certified Positive Psychology Practitioner (known as 'the science of happiness') and have studied with two of the field's leading experts, Miriam Akhtar and Dr Chris Johnstone.
The tools and practices that are taught as part of this rapidly growing area of psychology, have made a huge difference to my own happiness, wellbeing and quality of life, and now I love to blend these tools into my coaching sessions so that my clients can feel the benefits too.
Prior to re-training as a Career Coach and moving to Brighton in 2015, I worked in London for 14 years in advertising and marketing. My own personal experience of burnout and career change has given me a deeper understanding of the issues my clients are facing, and now drives me help other people create a life and career that gives them a sense of purpose and happiness.
You can read more about how I became a Career Coach here: http://www.thecoastalcoach.com/about
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
INTRODUCTORY 60MIN COACHING SESSION: £127
A one-time, introductory session is how I start working with clients. It gives you the perfect opportunity to experience coaching and see immediate results, without having to commit to a longer programme straight away. Prior to our session, you fill out an in-depth questionnaire which is going to help me understand what you're currently struggling with, get you thinking deeply about what's been holding you back, and where you want to get to.
I review this before our session, and we'll get together either on Skype or on the phone at an agreed time to get stuck in to the coaching work. I'll also send you an inspirational workbook all about discovering your values, which is jam packed full of ideas and exercises, that we can chat through during our session.
You will come away afterwards having:
- Unpicked your biggest current struggle
- Identified the #1 thing that has been holding you back
- Narrowed down what your 'big vision' is for your dream life/career and get clear on where you're headed.
- Understood what your values are and what truly, deeply matters to you most
- Learned how they can give you greater clarity and focus, and how to use them for making key decisions
By the end of our session together you’ll be feeling more confident, positive and motivated to start making the changes you want to see in your life and career. It's also an opportunity for you to experience coaching and see if it's right for you. After the session, if you decide that you want to take things further, then we can continue to work together on a monthly basis but there is absolutely no obligation.
- x1 60min 1:1 coaching session entirely focused on you, your needs and your goals
- A pre-session questionnaire to help you get laser focused
- An inspirational and practical workbook all about discovering your values
- An action plan via email after the session (within 24hrs) outlining your next steps
Sounds great, how do I book?
Just click below on the 'email me' button and let me know you're interested in having a session. I'll get back to you within 24hrs (Mon-Fri) to say hello and get the booking process started. If you have any more questions, then feel free to get in touch and you can also check out my FAQ's page: http://www.thecoastalcoach.com/faqs
90 DAY COACHING PROGRAMME: X3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF £197 OR ONE FULL PAYMENT OF £527 (SAVE 10%)
After having our introductory session, if you decide that you want to continue then we can move on to my 90 day programme. This includes:
- A welcome bundle containing a self care guide for reducing stress and avoiding burnout, my recommended reading list and top coaching tips to help you start seeing results from day one
- Six 45min coaching sessions (two a month)
- Inspirational and practical workbooks to help you keep on track between sessions and help you brainstorm new ideas
- Email support from me between sessions, so you can get in touch whenever you feel you need extra support and accountability
Your bonus pack:
Whilst the core coaching programme is focused on helping you to discover what you love to do, you’ll also receive this two-part bonus to help you plan the concrete steps for your transition:
- Part 1: At the start of our work together you’ll receive your own personal Quit Kit containing an easy 5 step guide to making your CV stand out, LinkedIn tips and tricks, and a 'done for you' script for what to say to your boss on quitting day!
- Part 2: As we come to the end, you’ll also receive a 90 Day Escape Plan workbook and Your Dream Career Hotlist workbook to help you evaluate new job or business opportunities and stop wasting any more time on ones which aren’t the perfect fit
Remember that coaching is an investment in yourself. The work that we do together is transformational work which creates long lasting, positive change (unlike spending money on a 'quick fix’ which may make you feel better at the time, but doesn’t get to the root of the problem).
What my clients say:
"Before working with Juliette I was feeling lost and unsure about which way to go forward, knowing that my recent jobs were not right but unable to identify what was right for me.
Working with her was specific to me and just what I needed, and now I have a clearer idea of the area I want to work in. And I'm feeling more confident that I can make the change and that I do have valuable skills to offer.
The best thing for me were the Skype sessions and being able to see and talk with her, and she will challenge what you feel and think but in a good way! She won't just take answers to questions at face value but will dig deeper which was sometimes hard but totally necessary and that was where the 'lightbulb' moments came from!"
Mags, Event Organiser
"Before we started coaching, I most wanted to have clarity about what exactly it is I wanted to do, and the confidence to leave my full time job and branch out into the world of postnatal support.
My favourite part of the programme was the weekly catch ups. I really thrived on having that point of connection every week to reiterate the learning from the workbooks and think about what's next.
Juliette was also very good at being supportive, yet challenging, and wasn't afraid to ask questions that made me really think about my response.
I am now confident that I have something valuable to offer potential clients, and clear on the steps I need to take in order to make the transition into a new career."
Grace, University Academic
"I wanted to thank you again for the life coaching sessions and can honestly say they totally turned my life around. I'm so glad to have met you at the time I did, your sessions gave me my confidence back and put me on the right path.
I was miserable and at a crossroads in a job I hated when I first sought you out. I was stuck in a rut and couldn't see a way out. Your guidance helped me to put things in perspective and gave me the much needed boost to sort myself out. I landed a new job, I started writing, and I'm doing the Great North run in 2 weeks.
I started my new job recently and I'm loving it. It's been a life changing couple of months and I feel so much happier with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm."
Silvia, Project Manager
"When I signed up, I needed some help staying on track and giving me structure as I made the leap from the corporate world in to creating my own business.
The journey I've been on has been amazing thanks to the coaching. I could have given up so many times because things got tough and hurdles had to be overcome but you kept me on track, helped me face my fears and offered guidance to help me think differently and ultimately make progress.
I enjoyed the Skype calls as they were a chance to check-in face to face, and I liked the way that you paid attention and took genuine interest in me and what I was trying to create.
I also liked the way that the work week by week evolved and the first few weeks set the foundation that could be referred back to. I think the areas covered give a great base from which to progress from."
Pauline, Marketing Manager
"Before working with Juliette, I needed help to clarify my strengths and define possible career options. She really helped me to recognise my strengths and break through some of my limiting beliefs.
My favourite part of the coaching programme was the homework. It really helped to make the link between the work we were doing and the real world rather, than just at the level of theory.
And I loved that the sessions were structured so I felt reassured there was a method/plan underlying it, but at the same time Juliette really responded to where I was and what I needed so it still felt completely personal and tailored for me."
Lorraine, HR Executive
"When I started working with Juliette, I was feeling really stuck in my current self-employment career. All the coaching modules had an impact and brought out different aspects that I hadn't thought about before, and I enjoyed the weekly catch up calls.
Juliette is friendly, understanding and cares about her client's issues, and I left feeling feeling clearer about my next steps and more motivated."
"I didn't know much about coaching before I got involved, but it has made me realise that it can be a very powerful tool to help change areas in your life you are not happy with.
I found all the exercises very helpful as it gave me time to focus on myself, something I feel I have not really done in a long time. Also the follow up emails were very useful because it was in writing so it gave me time to digest the information and really take time out to focus on how to use the exercises.
Life Coaching for me has been a very enjoyable and valuable experience, not only has it given me a clearer picture of what small steps I need to undertake to achieve my main goals, but it has also helped me enhance my confidence and self-esteem."
Anis, Charity Worker
"When we started working together, I was trying to figure out what work would be most fulfilling for me - I do a few different projects and very little of the work was enjoyable for me.
During our sessions I felt energised, supported and hopeful, and the mapping strengths to values exercise was very powerful. Working with Juliette was enlightening, reassuring and energising."
Rob, Fundraising Strategist
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
I work with clients across the UK via Skype or on the phone. Appointment times are available Mon-Fri 10am to 7pm