James Cormack, Coach & Hypnotherapist
Hi I'm James.
I coach people to unlock their motivation, improve their self-esteem, and discover greater joy and fulfilment in life. I help people overcome anxiety, stress, and related challenges like panic attacks, depression, phobias, smoking, weight problems, low confidence, obsessive thinking and chronic health symptoms including chronic pain.
Thanks to coaching & therapy I personally overcame anxiety, stress, self-esteem & confidence issues, chronic pain and other related issues myself. I love to help my clients break free and enhance their lives too.
How I overcame anxiety & stress, low confidence & more...
Download my free eBook & Audio "Overcome Anxiety & Stress by Changing How Your Mind Works" to take your next step to overcome anxiety & stress.
Based in Crouch End (North London), I work with therapy & coaching clients in North and Central London and online with clients worldwide. Check out james-cormack.com to learn more, or click "Email me" above to arrange a no-cost, no-obligation initial conversation.
My silliest therapy story...
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!
Training, qualifications & experience
I used to feel unfulfilled, lacking motivation and joy in my life, and had used achievement to distract from my low self-esteem. I often felt restless and tense, with seemingly unrelated physical symptoms like heart palpitations, dizziness, and ultimately chronic pain in my hands that threatened my career.
After discovering the cause of my physical symptoms was stress and anxiety, I sought out some of the best therapists and coaches I could find - and with their help I overcame stress, anxiety and related physical and mental issues. I built true self-esteem and created more joy and fulfilment in my life, and unlocked my dormant motivation and drive.
I decided to become a coach and therapist, to use my own experiences to help other people overcome their challenges and enhance their lives as I did.
- Diploma and Advanced Master Practitioner qualification in QCH Therapy (Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner qualification
- As part of QCH, I am trained in techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing), Timeline Therapy, and more.
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council). When considering a therapist or coach, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
- I have been trained and mentored by leading coaches and therapists - Trevor Silvester, Rubin Battino, Russell Davis and more - and I'm always learning something new.
- I'm accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), who independently oversaw my training and awarded my Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I coach people to unlock their motivation, improve their self-esteem, and discover greater joy and fulfilment in life. I help people overcome anxiety, stress, and related challenges like panic attacks, smoking, weight loss, low confidence, obsessive thinking and chronic health symptoms including chronic pain.
As well as working in-person in North and Central London, I offer online sessions (using Zoom, a high quality alternative to Skype), allowing clients to attend sessions from the comfort of their own home.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer online sessions, allowing clients to attend sessions from the comfort of their own home.
Limited evening and weekend availability - contact me to discuss.