James Cormack, Coach & Hypnotherapist
- Overcome Anxiety & Stress
- Create Your Calmer, Healthier, Ideal Life
- I Did It - I Want To Help You Do It Too
Hi I’m James. Difficult events and circumstances triggered my anxiety & stress problems, but I learned there were also invisible root causes of anxiety and stress within me.
Automatic thoughts and behaviours, unprocessed emotion, unmet needs, self esteem challenges and more were magnifying difficult events in my life - they were the true root causes of my anxiety & stress problems.
I overcame my anxiety & stress because I resolved those root causes. That’s how I got calm, healthy & resilient again, and that’s why I’m living the life I want and being the person I want to be today.
Anxiety & stress often link with symptoms like worrying; feeling tense, anxious, restless, overwhelmed or irritable; feeling bad about ourselves; brain fog; anger, sadness, irritability or depression; relationship difficulties; panic attacks; breathing issues; heart palpitations; addictions; stomach issues; persistent aches & pains and more.
But if we only treat the symptoms, it’s like trying to empty a bucket while leaving it under a dripping tap. I help people treat both symptoms and root causes - we turn off that tap.
To learn more visit https://james-cormack.com or click the Message Me or Call Me buttons to arrange a no cost Initial Conversation.
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Anxiety, Stress & Pain Took Away the Life I Wanted,
- But I Overcame Them - and Got It Back.
I personally overcame anxiety & stress-based health issues including persistent physical pain, built my self-esteem & resilience, and unlocked my motivation, joy & fulfilment in life. That led me to train in the most cutting-edge treatments I could find and become a coach, therapist and anxiety & stress specialist.
- Diploma and Advanced Master Practitioner qualification in QCH Therapy (Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner qualification
- As part of QCH, I am trained in techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing), Timeline Therapy, and more.
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council). When considering a therapist or coach, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
- I have been trained and mentored by leading coaches and therapists - Trevor Silvester, Rubin Battino, Russell Davis and more - and I'm always learning something new.
- I'm accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), who independently oversaw my training and awarded my Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I specialise in Anxiety, Stress, and Chronic & Persistent pain.
As well as working in-person in North and Central London, I offer online sessions (using Zoom, a high quality alternative to Skype), allowing clients to attend sessions from the comfort of their own home.