Dr Iain Lightfoot, MSc DHyp, FHEA, MNCH
You are seeking to work with a coach, I am a Doctor of Coaching and Mentoring - however, I am someone who can assist and support you in achieving your goals, moving towards an outcome, making a personal change or simply realising your true potential.
The coaching relationship is something that is difficult to explain, but it is the most crucial aspect of obtaining the changes and outcome you want and my advice is that you contact a number of coaches to 'feel' who you are going to be able to gel with, who you are comfortable with and who will seek to work the hardest for you, placing you clearly first.
Please check my testimonials for you peace of mind and to discover what everyone is saying about me.
There are four questions I would like to answer for you here and then I will provide my vision and promise:
Why do I coach? - I am a coach, and hypnotherapist, bringing personal change to people and teams. Having worked with a large multinationals and SMEs, individuals and teams I do this work because I truly believe in people, especially you. There is potential inside of you in spades just waiting to be unlocked, to manifest and be realised. The reason I do the work I do is because I am convinced that I have been called to do it.
What do I do? - Great question. During the coaching we will form a partnership and work together in order to:
- Increase insight and awareness about yourself and your current position
- Understand what it is you want and to really identify if this is certain.
- Create an environment which is both innovative and creative.
- Identify the path ahead, to forge a way ahead by exploration of the options available.
- I will continue to support you as you move toward your goal and vision.
- Assist in identifying and reducing any conscious or subconscious barriers to success.
- Give you clarity of thought and action to improve your effectiveness
- Provision a 'holding yourself to account for you' discussion to ensure momentum.
- Allow you to feel comfortable with the changing landscape as you move towards success.
- Assist your learning experience through critical reflection.
- Ensure that you commit to and ultimately own the experience.
- Place you first at all times focusing on your outcomes.
- Identify your strengths and opportunities for development.
- Provide a comforting presence and sounding board even outside of sessions.
How? - There are many techniques and tools available to me as a coach, counsellor and therapist. What is unique with my service, is that I am qualified and experienced across all these domains to provide a complete holistic experience of positive change.
Where? - For therapy and counselling I would usually work from my practice in Southampton or on Harley Street - BUT - I am very comfortable and often work from client's work or home. When coaching, often relaxing Hotels, coffee shops or even walking on the common or in the New Forest can work well. The main thing is that I am flexible - the location is where you will feel most relaxed and comfortable.
I feel that it is important for me to provide clients with my personal promise and my company vision:
My promise is straightforward and simple:
"I will do everything I can to make real, lasting, and sustainable change in as few sessions as is needed."
My vision is:
"Be the number 1 provider of Coaching and Hypnotherapy in Southampton, and then across Hampshire."
My Mission therefore is to:
"Provide every client with the very best hypnotherapy and coaching change experience by delivering the best care and treatments available. Clients will be fully supported and treated with respect, in confidence and I will place their needs first."
Training, qualifications & experience
For your complete peace of mind I am fully insured, experienced and qualified. All my qualifications and certification can be viewed upon request. I am proud to hold the following qualifications:
- Doctorate of Coaching and Mentoring from Oxford Brookes University
- MSc (Distinction) - Increasing training effectiveness through motivation and coaching.
- SICH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- HPD Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Executive Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Coaching Supervision
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Management Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Strategic Leadership.
- Graduateship in Engineering and Management.
- Graduateship in Human Resource Management.
- NLP Practitioner Coach.
I am a full member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
For more information about me, please see my website.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
As I am also a qualified and experienced therapist, I work with most areas. However, I do work with:
- Leadership & Management Coaching
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Personal Goal Achievement
- Relationship Coaching
- Accepting Change
- Sports Performance
Photos & videos
Initial no-obligation 30 minute consultation: FREE
Coaching & Coaching Supervision: £95 per session (2 hours)
Hypnotherapy in Southampton: £95 per session
Smoking Cessation in Southampton: £195 per treatment
Chakras Balancing: £47.50 per session
MP3 Recordings: £25 per recording
Hypnotherapy/Coaching on Harley Street: Add £125 to the above fees
I am fully insured and my certification of Insurance, both public liability and professional indemnity is provided alongside my professional qualifications upon request at each session.
I have lots of testimonials available for you to read - these can be found on my website or on google.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
There are about 12 steps to get into the building (grade 2 listed).
I am available from 10.30AM until 8PM weekdays. Outside of these hours I can be available for an emergency.