Moonrise Consulting - David Bottomley
My name is David Bottomley, and I help leaders to deliver great outcomes for their business, their teams and for themselves.
I specialise in coaching CIOs, IT directors, technology and digital leaders and thrir teams.
- How well are you managing change and major programmes?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage the expectations of your business?
- Do you find board meetings a real challenge?
- Is your team as happy and productive as you would like them to be?
- Are you working too many hours ? How is your mental and physical health?
- Is the urgent taking over from the important?
- Where is your career going next?
Would you welcome support from an independent, trusted and experienced coach who is 100% on your side? Then do get in touch.
I enable leaders to survive and prosper; whilst being balanced and true to themselves in the demanding and complex world of running and delivering technology.
I offer mentoring and coaching for personal growth, team performance, relationship building, well-being and career planning.
I provide empathetic and challenging 1:1 and team coaching - so that you can open new doors, dismantle walls and raise the roof !
Training, qualifications & experience
Successful 25-year career in technology leadership for several blue-chip organisations. Including strategy and planning; major programme delivery; software development; vendor management; service delivery, operations and cyber-security.
Built, developed and inspired teams. Created strong and effective business relationships. Learned resilience and good life-work balance.
- PC certificate in personal & business coaching
- ICF accredited
- Mental Health First Aider
Areas of coaching I deal with
Dependent on programme and context, circa £200-£350/session.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Day-time and evening.