Moonrise Consulting - David Bottomley MA ACC
My name is David Bottomley. I help leaders deliver great outcomes for their business, their teams and for themselves. I help individuals develop balance, calm, well-being, confidence and self-esteem.
For leaders - I coach executives, experienced and new leaders from all sectors - specialising in the technology, digital, retail, finance, healthcare, supply chain and charity sectors.
- Are you finding it difficult to manage the expectations of your business?
- Do you find board meetings a real challenge?
- Is your team as happy and productive as you would like them to be?
- How successfully are you managing change and major programmes?
- How is your work/life balance? How is your mental and physical health? Do you suffer with stress or anxiety?
- Where is your career going next?
I will help you to survive and prosper; whilst being balanced and true to yourself in the demanding and complex world of day-to-day operations and change.
For individuals - I provide empathetic and practical help with confidence, motivation, self-esteem and personal development. I also provide career and life coaching to help you clarify your goals, values, strengths and create a plan to meet your personal objectives.
If you would like expert help from an independent, trusted and experienced coach - who will help you open new doors, dismantle walls and raise the roof - then do get in touch for a free open-ended, confidential discussion.
Training, qualifications & experience
Successful 25-year career in technology leadership for several blue-chip organisations. Including strategy and planning; major programme delivery; software development; vendor management; service delivery, operations and cyber-security.
Built, developed and inspired teams. Created strong and effective business relationships. Learned resilience and good life-work balance.
Experienced personal and business coach of a wide range of clients:-
- ACC - Associate Certified Coach with ICF (International Coaching Association)
- PC certificate in personal & business coaching
- Qualified Mental Health First Aider
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £75.00 to £150.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
Dependent on programme and context, circa £75-£150/hour.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Day-time and evening.