Clive Maxheath (ACC) - Professional Men's Coach
Greetings, my name is Clive Maxheath and I'm a professional men’s coach (like a personal trainer but for the mind). I partner with goal-orientated men experiencing one of the following challenges:
Scenario 1 - Can’t get started: We have goals we want to achieve but just can’t seem to get started. We feel powerless, exhausted and angry.
Scenario 2 - Lost and uncertain: We have goals that we’ve been working toward but are feeling lost and uncertain as to where we are with them. We feel astray, disorientated and frustrated.
Scenario 3 - Where to start?
We have no idea what goals we want to work towards or where to even start? We feel confused, overwhelmed and hopeless.
In my experience, being in these scenarios our relationships are often suffering. Our impact and how we show up in the world is limited.
There simply is no magic bullet. I offer a men’s coaching service that encourages reflection, exploration, passion, and self-leadership to work through and beyond these scenarios.
Whatever you want to create or let go of, a MAP coaching program’s primary objective is to move you towards a state of focus, progress, fulfilment and clarity. A life where your relationships are flourishing, A world where your impact is significant and you regularly show up expansive and full.
My mantra is:
“‘Plan life as if to live to a wise old age, but live day each day mindful there is no guarantee of tomorrow’”
Training, qualifications & experience
- ACC (Accredited Certified Coach) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). The ICF is a leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards.
- Trained with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the longest established and most respected coach training school in the world.
- Executive coaching qualification from the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL).
- Coached men 1-2-1 and in groups for over 8 years.
- 5 years experience as an internal executive coach for a blue light public sector organisation.
- Former prince's trust mentor and team leader.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Before proceeding with any formal coaching program I encourage a cost-free 45 minute online ‘introduction’ session so we can test the water and ensure we're a solid coaching match.
I currently have two coaching packages:
The Quest: 12-week coaching program - 7 personal coaching sessions (8 hours of coaching) across a period of 12 weeks
The investment for this program is currently set at £490. Payment can be made upfront or spread across 3 transactions as follows: £190 due before first session, £180 due before third session, £120 due before sixth session.
The Chapter: One-off 90 minute coaching session - One-off 90 minute coaching session. 15-minute check after a fortnight after.
The investment for this session is currently £130 payable prior to the session.
Detail summary of each of my coaching packages
The Trial: Free 45 minute introduction session
My introduction session has been designed to explore our potential as a coaching match. The session can be run over the phone, utilising a video conferencing service (Zoom) or in person if you are nearby (South East London).During the session we will:
- Discuss the reasons why you are currently considering engaging in a coaching process.
- Exchange a summary of one another’s backgrounds.
- Complete a mini 10-15 minute coaching session so you get to experience my coaching style.
- Discuss any questions you may have about my coaching services.
After the introduction session is complete I will happily respond to any further questions that may arise.
The Quest: 1-2-1 Coaching Program
My 1-2-1 program consists of a total of 7 personal coaching sessions (8 hours of coaching) across of a period of 12 weeks. The package includes:
- 2-hour 'base camp' discovery and planning session where we design our alliance and establish goals for the program.
- Two 1-hour ‘check point' sessions to monitor progress, reflect and task set.
A 'Strengthfinder' online assessment to identify personal strengths and values. (completed in-between coaching sessions)
- 1-hour 'mid-point' half time review session to review and analyse progress.
Two 1-hour ‘check point' sessions to monitor progress, reflect and task set
1-hour 'summit' completion session to celebrate learning and successes from the program.
*note - I encourage 'base camp', 'mid-point' and 'summit' sessions to be in person, however all three sessions can be delivered utilising video conferencing or over the phone if more suitable (for example you're based outside of the country or travel is difficult).
The current price for this program is set at £490. Payment can be made upfront or spread across 3 transactions as follows: £190 due before first session, £180 due before third session, £120 due before sixth session.
The Chapter: One-off 90 minute coaching session
As part of this one-off coaching session we will:
- Work with a specialist coaching analytics tool review current life position.
- Utilise a visualisation exercise to connect you with your inner self-leader.
- Identify focused 'next-step' tasks for the coming fortnight in the area you've elected to develop.
After completion of the session we will:
- Stay checked in over the following fortnight via e-mail or whats app for accountability, learning capture and success celebration.
- Review success and learning at the end of the fortnight via a scheduled 15-minute phone/video conferencing call.
The investment for this session is currently £130 payable prior to meeting.
The session can be delivered via video conferencing or over the phone.
Previous clients just two weeks after completing a one-off coaching session have (amongst others); launched a new album, got back swimming in the pool for the first time in decades and pulled the trigger on launching a new business!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I currently coach Monday daytime with select evening and weekend slots.
*More days opening up in 2020*