07721656688 / 07721656688
My name is Chloë and I am a coach living in South West London.
Like many people, I took the decision to train to be a coach after having been profoundly effected through personally being coached during a period of change.
What I have found to be so unique about coaching, is that it is based on the philosophy that people are fundamentally whole and they have everything they need to realise their potential.
A coach just helps to accelerate this process by giving individuals the space to express themselves and by effectively and intuitively challenging their assumptions.
My Coaching Practice
My coaching target audience is very simple: I work with people who have a genuine and sincere desire to be coached.
My other (slightly more specific!) area is working with early careerists looking for a change, and young adults transitioning or recently transitioned from education into employment. Last year, I set up a coaching company called 'Quarter-Life' created out of the recognition of the lack of support that exists for people at this time of their lives. This coaching is specifically geared at helping young adults gain more clarity and direction over their personal and professional lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First Class BA (Hons) Degree in Philosophy, University of Nottingham
- Certified Coach by The Ministry of Entrepreneurship, London
- Ongoing certification training at Animas Centre for Coaching, Regents Park University
- Member of The Association For Coaching, London
Coaching Experience (Role, Organisation, Description)
- Founder & Coach, Quarter-Life,Quarter-Life is a coaching practice that focuses specifically on helping early careerists and young adults in the transition from education to employment gain more clarity and direction over their lives.
- Coach, Giving Time, Not-for-profit organisation coaching students at school to prepare them for the transition from education into the workplace
- Coach, Know You More, Virtual Coaching designed to equip 18 to 30-year-olds with the essential skills to thrive in today’s world.
Other Relevant Experience (Role, Organisation, Description)
- Assistant Equine-Therapist, SerTacna (Peru), A small family run charity that uses horses for the therapy of disabled and disadvantaged children in Tacna, South Peru.
- International Development Worker, Little Big Africa (Uganda), NGO working in the Manafwa district of Easter Uganda helping improve hygiene and sanitation standards in some of the most rural areas.
- Teacher, Thinking Space (Nottingham), Thinking Space pairs philosophy graduates with local schools to offer lessons in the fundamentals of philosophy.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career Coaching
- Career Coach
- Quarter-Life Crisis
- First Job
- Early Careerist
- University Student
- School Students
- Choosing a Career after University
- Graduate Careers
- Career Change
- Early Career Coach
- Free 30 minute Introductory Session
- First Session Free
- £45 per Session (£50 face to face)
- 6 Week Programme (6 sessions 1hr10mins each): £270
"I found it supportive and liberating. Chloe allowed me to say my fears without making me feel silly whilst recognising what it was that was stopping me reach my full potential. Chloe allowed me to talk through what I wanted to achieve in life and was able to break it down into small steps in order I can achieve it each week. Because I was speaking to her each week, I felt it made me accountable to achieving things and not putting it off." - NT (20/03/2018)
"It was a great pleasure meeting and working with you. Thanks for listening more than the words I said, making me feel comfortable and accepted. You have the gift of intuition and a passion for helping people. I am glad you're a coach" - Joice L (10/01/2018)
"Chloe is very committed to get what works out of you; in today's session she organised our time masterfully, as she always does, and she provided me with images about what I was saying which were more accurate than my own words. She guides me through maps and realistic lists of impactful actions (which I adore), but most of all, as opposed to many other coaches, she keeps the whole picture in check all the time and doesn't get lost into the single session or the single interaction (which would be easier for her, and unhelpful to me). I am still coaching with her so I can't really speak about achievements and final results of the coaching path, but overall she has those qualities and she seems focused. She won't drop you after the session is over, without having made the point. Don't lose time with other coaches who only pretend to "empathically" listen but don't engage in your vision or take your success half as seriously. Thank you!" - Paola C (04/03/2018)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays Only, flexible with times.