07876 593 603
What can coaching do for you?
Coaching is entirely personal. It's about finding someone you feel that you can trust, someone you believe, knows what they are doing. It's about making sure that you have good rapport, so that you can go on a journey together, where you are the priority.
It is often said that therapy looks backwards while coaching looks forward. Personally I believe that this is far too simplistic. In my experience what's needed is a kind of therapeutic coaching, where we understand who you are and the context of what you are dealing with. This means we can clarify what you have to clear, along with what you have to create, so that you can get to the results that you want.
- Compassionate conversation, making you feel safe, supported and heard
- Powerful insights that we get to together, to understand yourself and your situation
- A map of you and your situation so as to identify the patterns and how all this connects up, so that you know what can be addressed and how
- An understanding of the role of your unconscious mind, your beliefs and your patterns
- The tools to alter your beliefs and emotions with fast, easy techniques, so that together we get to clear what is getting in your way
- The chance to develop new supportive, life enhancing beliefs and habits from the inside out, that can get you more of what you want
- The opportunity to discover what really matters to you and how you can live your life in ways that feel successful, enriching and fantastic
Each person that I coach is different and has their own issues but these are the examples of the kind of work we can do together
- Take you through a major or minor life change
- Release stress or trauma from recent or past life events/experiences
- Get you unstuck if you are stuck
- Explore and uncover your purpose, dreams and passions
- Clarify your ambitions and desires and how they fit with your current beliefs, thoughts and behaviours
- Change from the inside out, to become who you want to be
- Develop powerfully supportive new beliefs, behaviours and habits
- Find balance in your own life in this fast paced, complex world
- Tackle your relationship with yourself, your partner, friends, family and colleagues
- Tackle your relationship with money and work
- Uncover your strongest talents and skills
- Deal with your fears, worries, insecurities and weaknesses
- Address avoidance, procrastination and bad habits
- Clear any limiting beliefs and emotions that are holding you back
- Clear how you sabotage or undermine yourself unintentionally
- Discover how issues from the past can be influencing you negatively now and easily and comfortably, let them go
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc. (Hons) in Psychology from Manchester University.
- Spectrum One Year Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Certificate
- Certified Practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis (Including foundation, Diploma and Practitioner Qualifications)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- Practitioner training in EFT Tapping
- Registered with the GHR (UK General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Registered with the GHSC (UK General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- Registered Practitioner with the American Board of NLP
- Registered Practitioner with the Time Line Therapy® Association
- Registered Practitioner with Ammet International (EFT)
I am fully registered and insured
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I take cash, cheque, internet banking, Paypal or credit cards through Paypal.
My fees are £100-75 for a 60 minute session by zoom, phone or Skype.
Coach with me and you’ll shift from within and see results from without.
People say I am a wise guide, an insightful life-clarifier and an emotional healer, that my expertise lies in getting to the truth of things and knowing what to do about it with skill and compassion.
I am a passionate reader in the arena of therapy, coaching, self help and spirituality books. I'm also a published writer having had my self help books published by major publishing houses in 14 countries in 9 languages. I am currently working on new publishing products and books in the self help/spirituality arena.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
I work very flexible hours, offering daytime, evening and weekend sessions