Carole Douillot, MA, PCC - Qualified & accredited Executive & Career Coach
My ideal client:
You are ready to step up but you are feeling stuck, not knowing where to start, you might be feeling overwhelmed by so many possibilities, fear and anxiety might be in the way. Whatever your situation, you want to change, you might not be sure how and what it is that you want exactly but you know that it's the right time and you've had enough of your current state and life. You want to be made accountable for, you want to dedicate some time to your personal development and self care. You might have put others' needs first but feel that now it's your time! You are curious and ready to explore!
A bit about me:
A lifelong learner, I leverage experience from 600+ sessions to guide each unique client toward a more fulfilling and self-aware life.
After years of teaching French and being a Student Progress Coach for three years, my passion for psychology and young people led me to become a life and career coach. I have worked with students, business owners, Academia individuals, and managers from diverse age groups, professions, and cultures.
Because I believe that coaching is a path of lifelong learning, I constantly seek new opportunities to expand my knowledge and share it with my clients, especially in the field of neuroscience. I have a Master's degree in Business Management and am a certified Transformational Life Coach, Youth Coach, Group Coach, Positive Psychology Coach, and Existential Coach. As a qualified body-oriented coach, I integrate this experiential approach to my coaching to help clients focus on their body in order to create longer-lasting changes. Gaining formal qualifications and becoming accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) were essential for me to ensure professionalism and ethics, and provide optimal service to my clients.
I believe my clients need to be challenged and pushed out of their comfort zone in order to take action and be more self-aware. I do this in a highly empathetic and compassionate way that allows them to dig deep, recognize their own reality, and gain a better understanding of themselves.
Issues we have been addressing range from self confidence, anxiety, lack of direction and clarity to procrastination.
My own learnings through this amazing journey have been patience and looking at others' perspectives and stay curious. My key skill is presence and intuition. Looking forward to carrying on growing as a professional coach, I seize every opportunity to attend talks, networking events, read blogs, volunteer and reach out to the community.
In the long run, my ultimate vision is that coaching skills will be used at all levels of our Society, whether by teachers, parents and leaders. I love seeing the ripple effect of coaching and truly believe our place will be a better world if all of us could be coached and could coach! I believe in the power of pure coaching and will endeavour to keep learning and better my skills to help you obtain the change you crave for.
Why chose me? because I will help you move forward, take action by gaining clarity and confidence to do so in a few very powerful life changing coaching sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with Animas Coaching Centre. I chose this school as it offered a deeper level of awareness and I learnt many models and tools such as Cognitive Behaviour Coaching (find out what is at the core of your issues and how to change your own beliefs systems) & Transactional Analysis (very helpful to help with communication issues and conflicts).
- ICF accreditation (PCC level) July 2021
- Conscious Business Certificate Nov 2020
- Somatic Coaching (body oriented coaching) Nov 2019
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching CPD Oct 2019
- ICF accreditation (ACC level) June 2018
- Group Coaching CPD June 2018
- Existential Coaching CPD January 2018
- Positive Psychology Coaching - October 2017
- Transformational Coaching diploma - May 2017
- Youth Coaching CPD- January 2017
- CPD in mental health, bereavement and loss, improving tutorial skills, Trans awareness, overcoming stress, UCAS training, safeguarding
- DBS checked
- over 600 hours of one to one coaching experience
- Receiving monthly mentoring and supervision
- Coaching the C-Suite Course starting Sep 21
3 years as a Progress Coach:
- Offering pastoral and academic support to a cohort of 200 students each academic year
- Improving their achievement and wellbeing by setting up SMART targets and goals
- Helping them decide on their future, looking at different options: apprenticeship vs University
- Supporting their UCAS applications: personal statement feedback, reference writing
- Organising and running group workshops
- Facilitating post 16 evenings to feeder schools, visits to feeder schools and open evenings
Over 15 years experience as a French teacher and private tutoring.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Imposter Syndrome
- Confidence (self worth, self esteem)
- Communication - becoming more assertive
- Undergraduates and PHD students
- Sixth Formers
- GCSE and A level Students
- Setting up your business.
- start up
- Study preparation (organisational skills, time management, revision)
- Feeling of overwhelm
- small businesses and entrepreneurs
- multipotentialite / scanners (many passions)
From £90.00 to £250.00
Please do contact me so that we can have a quick chat to see what you are after and set up a first consultation :)
- Initial 45 min. consultation Free of Charge
- Body Oriented Coaching at £120 per session
- Pay as you go session or one off session £180
- Intensive 2/3 month package which includes up to 4 hour sessions (can be taken in one go or into 30 minutes bi weekly slots), weekly text and email support, resources sharing, homework setting: £ 600
- 3/4 month package which includes up to 6 hour sessions (can be taken in one go), weekly text and email support, resources sharing, homework setting: £ 780
Bespoke packages are available on request
- Special rates for students and concessions
- Corporate and school packages available on demand
- Corporate hourly rate £250
Group Coaching sessions also available (max. 6 persons)
Workshops and talks (Emotions, Values, Strengths and resilience...)
Week days 9:30am - 7pm
Weekends: Saturday: 11am to 5pm
"Although I work as a Coach, body-oriented coaching was completely new to me and it has proved to be a fascinating journey. I really liked the way it takes you out of your head and connects you to sensing and feeling so you arrive at ideas and solutions in a totally different way. Carole is very good at walking you through the process so you feel able to trust and go with it, as well as bringing you back so you can regroup and take the experience with you. I learnt a lot and it has all stayed with me and affected how I am with certain people. It also helped me make a difficult decision, which was immensely useful. I highly recommend Carole and encourage anyone who’s curious to give it a go." Lucinda
"Very engaged and supportive coach, Carole provides with necessary tips, tools, and documentation to support and help progressing in between sessions. In 6 sessions, I learnt to discriminate different physical signs to discriminate anger, fear, and anxiety etc, which helped me to also control and stop the body reaction and negative narrative I am repeating myself. I am synchronizing back my emotions and my body and allow me to re-empower myself". Anonymous
"Carole is very friendly and down to earth. She is easy to chat to and I feel very comfortable telling her anything. She has really helped me improve my self confidence and understand my emotions and how to deal with them better. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you Carole!" Kayleigh, PhD student at British Antarctic Survey, Cambridge
"I've been having sporadic sessions with Carole over the past year and these have been incredibly helpful. Carole is warm but also very to the point. She spots on the knots, both professional and personal, and helps to disentangle them. I highly recommend her." Joana, British Academy Postdoctoral Research Fellow at LSE, London
"I started working with Carole to 'unstick' my thinking about my professional life; an easy rapport together with Carole's gentle yet incisive questioning and her respect for pauses have enabled me to discover for myself what I intuitively know. As a direct result of working with Carole my blocks are being removed and I am moving forward in a manner that feels right for me. I enjoy working with Carole: there are moments of calm, of reflection, of laughter, and of excitement at self-discoveries, "light bulbs" and emerging goals. I am happy to recommend Carole's services to anyone who feels that coaching may help them move forward". Sabra, Weight and Wellbeing Consultant, Tarporley
"Carole is a very committed, supportive and friendly coach, as well as very down to earth. If you are looking for support to achieve your life goals, Carole is an excellent choice!" Orlando, Developer Consultant, Cambridge
"Carole helped me get clarity and perspective around some issues. I found her coaching very helpful, insightful and compassionate. I feel more relaxed , empowered and even excited about stuff which was giving me anxiety before :)Thanks Carole!" Leyla, Yoga and Belly Dance instructor, Cambridge
"I would like to recommend Carole Douillot for her amazing approach and communication skills. I had one session with her and it was enough to experience an important realisation that have been dormant for years. During my time with her i felt at ease and the comfortable setting of her home gives an atmosphere of intimacy and trust.You will feel a great relief and clarity about your next move if you have doubt. Thanks again Carole". Karim, Natural Health Consultant, Cambridge
"Carole was just starting out when she offered me her ear....and what kind ears. She is excellent at holding a space for me to express my thoughts and find answers in them...without spoon feeding or influencing me in any way. Thank you Carole xx". Emily, yoga instructor, Cambridge