Adam Print, Enhance Coaching
I help people through personal development or career support. I provide a non-judgemental, safe environment, believe in people and I trust the belief that we all have the resources we need to change ourselves. Details about my services and how I could help you are below: -
Making decisions, understanding your values, planning your future and maintaining success can be hard on your own. When trying to resolve a problem, grow in confidence or make a change, additional support can go a long way. Once achieved, the feelings of satisfaction can have such a positive impact on your well-being.
- Life Coaching: Tackling a problem; changing your lifestyle; finding direction and purpose
- Personal Growth: Building new life skills; developing confidence; maintaining success
- Other Specialist Coaching: LGBT support; improving relationships; managing stress
Struggling to get interviews for jobs that you really want or falling foul of 'hidden' recruitment is frustrating. Facing redundancy, significant changes at work or a complete change of career can be exciting, but also daunting and worrying. Coaching can help you to improve your experience at work, support you to be ready for your next role and guide you through periods of change.
- At Work: Achieving work/life balance; improving working relationships; enhancing your performance; preparing for progression
- Your Career: Career assessment; CV Writing / covering letters; personal brand; interview skills; career management and job searching; school leaver/student support
- Dealing With Change: New role support; dealing with redundancy; changing careers
Training, qualifications & experience
It is really important that you work with a coach that is ethical, puts your needs first and is able to provide quality assurance and self-reflect on their own abilities. The below list shows how I provide this: -
- 16 years coaching experience.
- NVQ in Management.
- Approved Life Coach - Level 4 Diploma in Life & Career Coaching - endorsed by Association for Coaching.
- Certified NLP Practitioner.
- Studying towards ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Mentoring.
- Member of Association for Coaching.
- Attends regular coaching supervision sessions and completes continuing professional development.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance held.
- Disclosure & Barring Service check held.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
After a free initial consultation which lasts 15-20 minutes, I will work with you to create a programme that is right for you. Sessions are held via telephone, video or face-to-face.
Stand alone sessions are £50.
Click on the website to find out a lot more, or contact me from here. It's always great to hear from you.
Business Coaching is also available
Bespoke business coaching from enhance coaching is designed to help you, your employees and your organisation achieve your goals and get the maximum benefit.
- Well-being Support: Stress management; executive coaching; work-life balance; supporting those absent of returning from absence
- Performance Support: Career coaching and personal development; succession planning for high performers; supporting under performers; managing performance and attendance; recruitment support
- Leadership Development: Mentoring new leaders; developing experienced leaders; achieving authentic employee engagement; creating a coaching culture; coaching the coach
- Outplacement Coaching: Third party support during times of organisational change
- Visiting Coach: Supporting people through life coaching at your organisation