Hi I’m Adam a fully qualified Life Coach and Holistic Wellness Coach specialising in Wellness Coaching and mentoring for people with all types of addiction and dependency, including alcohol dependency, food addiction, gambling addiction, drug and painkiller dependency etc.
I am also a level 4 counselling trainee in the final stages of becoming a qualified professional counsellor and so give life coaching guidance, mentoring and support to people suffering from depression and anxiety.
WHAT SETS ME APART?
That’s simple. Over 23 years ago I was perhaps where you are now. I was alcohol dependent, food addicted, depressed and desperate for help. By reaching out for the help, support and guidance that I needed I was able to completely transform my life and I’m happy to say that by turning my own life around all those years ago I’ve had the pleasure of helping other individuals just like you to recover and totally transform their lives and become happy and healthy. My experience doesn’t only come from my extensive studies, but also from actual life experience and from going on a journey similar to the one you’re looking to begin right now.
HOW WILL WE ACHIEVE SUCCESS TOGETHER?
My approach is to treat each person as a unique individual with your own individual life story that is unique to you. I believe in treating root causes and not only symptoms so that we can put in place absolutely solid foundations on which to build good solid recovery.
It's simple - I combine psychological support and mentoring and evidence based principles with a deep level of care and commitment as well as real life experience of personal recovery and of helping many other individuals to get well.
- 100% practical and emotional support.
- Complete confidentiality which means that I can’t and won’t share your information with anyone else without your consent.
- A guarantee that if you are prepared to go to any lengths to get well and are totally committed then your life will improve.
- An arm around your shoulder when you need that and tough love and honesty when you need that.
- Honesty, integrity and a passion and commitment to see you get well and turn your life around.
- A journey that will be hard at times but will eventually feel like a journey of exciting personal discovery as you get to know the new you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Over 20 years experience helping people to recover from addiction and dependency.
- Fully Qualified Life Coach (AFC) accredited (ACCPH) accredited.
- Level 2 Counselling Diploma
- Level 3 Counselling Diploma
- Level 4 Trainee Counsellor in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Holistic Nutrition (LCHM) (SNHS) dip.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
£75.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
I offer a free initial consultation.
My professional fees are £75 per 50 minute session payable in advance.
I require a minimum of 24 hours notice in order to refund the session fee in full.
I work online or by telephone.
I also offer retreat packages online.
When can we start? What do I have to do? - Just call or email me to arrange your free consultation by zoom or phone.
You can start right now by making an appointment for your free introductory consultation session.