Establish your personal values: What do you want out of life? - free webinar
About this 60-minute webinar
During these times of being in lockdown or having to self-isolate due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have an opportunity to reflect and really establish what we value in life, to find out, in essence, who we are as a person. We are not defined by our external surroundings or the pandemic or even our social labels but by what we value in life.
This 60-minute webinar will focus on establishing your personal core values:
- Who you are as a person?
- What you value the most?
Led by Carole Douillot from CD Coaching this webinar will build on the taster session held at our jobs fair on 14th May and will cover:
- Establishing what is most important to you.
- Defining your top 10 core values.
- Prioritising your core values.
- Redefining your values.
Knowing your core values will help you:
- Make crucial decisions in life like finding your perfect job, searching for a new company, where to live…
- Understand your emotions and what happens when people around you don’t share your values.
- Improve your relationships.
- Become more fulfilled at work.
- Be happier within yourself and in your life in general.
This webinar will be highly interactive and at times, you will be working in pairs in virtual breakout rooms, asking and answering questions among each other. This will be an opportunity to stretch yourself, to interact with new people and practice vulnerability. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Please register here.
Hosted by Carole Douillot
Working as a coach over 3 years has shown me through numerous conversations with my clients that the one question that typically throws them is “What do you want?”. This very simple question leaves my clients pondering… My learnings as a coach, parent, teacher and trainer have taught me that, without self-awareness, change can be really difficult.