Walking while working on your business
Location:The Ship Inn
- Find an event in your area
Are you an entrepreneur working on your own?
Walking while working could be for you.
Working for yourself and by yourself can sometimes be challenging and a bit lonely.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a coach-facilitated peer-to-peer group to progress your business and support others in improving theirs – while walking.
- During our walks we will engage, connect, seek and give support as we identify and overcome hurdles, share ideas, learn, motivate, inspire and celebrate.
- You will get the chance to bounce around your ideas, challenges and successes with the others in the group.
- We all have different perspectives, resources, skills, experience and connections that we can use to help each other.
- You will then be able to identify and set goals that are achievable and right for you.
- When everyone is sharing, collaborating and moving forward together then success, whatever it looks like to you, will come more easily.
- Escape the paraphernalia of all the ‘stuff’ that can distract you from achieving tasks.
- Give yourself some space and time to think and focus on what you want/need to do next to move your business forward in the direction that is right for you.
- Walking side by side helps you to feel more relaxed and talk more openly.
- Kickstart the endorphins to promote clarity of thought, improve problem solving and come up with creative solutions.
- Research shows that exercise can significantly reduce anxiety and stress while improving overall mood – so things seem more possible and obstacles less daunting after a good walk and talk.
- Get outside for some moderate exercise in the fresh air and have fun!
When are the walks? Monthly, usually the first Thursday.
Where do we walk? Normally departing from the Ship Inn at Langstone, Havant.
How much does it cost? £5.00 payable on the day.
Where can I get details of the next event? Contact Liz Walmsley on 02392 006168 / email firstname.lastname@example.org check out my events on my Facebook Page - Liz Walmsley Coaching
I look forward to walking while working with you soon.
About the host
I believe that success comes in many shapes and sizes; If you know what it means to you as an individual you can move forward confidently and with a spring in your step. A combination of coaching and collaborating can really help you to understand where you are going, why and what steps you need to take to get there.
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
When you’re your own boss, it can be hard to find balance...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...